It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan is re-deporting deported illegals back to Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes it a bit confusing. And if all countries start doing this, the EU will have no options other than keeping the failed asylum seekers. I am fully supportive of people who really need help. But illegals are there to just take advantage of the situations and countries like Pakistan can be taken to court on charges of supporting human trafficking.

In latest flare-up of tension between EU and Islamabad, Pakistan rejects 31 people it says were illegally returned

The issue has been a running source of tension with the EU. In early November Khan suspended an agreement on readmitting illegal detainees, saying two EU states were sending Pakistanis home on “baseless terrorism charges”.

Last year, about 21,000 Pakistanis who were in Europe without permission were ordered to return home.

So Pakistani officials accept that they are Pakistanis but are not willing to take back their citizens who illegally crossed into Europe. One wonders what their aim could be.

link
edit on 16/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Did I read that right? Pakistan wants them to have Pakistan documentations that we've been reading in the news for months that people have been discarding?

Is that how these people got sent back?! If that's the case everyone will start disposing of the documents!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I dont understand why Europe can order illegals to leave their country, yet, here in America, anyone who thinks illegals should be sent back are demonized and considered to be without compassion. The US needs to demand all illegals leave and if they dont they should be deported.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
I am fully supportive of people who really need help. But illegals are there to just take advantage of the situations and countries like Pakistan can be taken to court on charges of supporting human trafficking.

I most certainly agree with that opinion ... people who need help, yes, unfortunately they're just a small portion of the refugees. And trafficking is one of the obvious parts, we can see here in Europe ...

And other countries, in the given regions ... can take care of most of these refugees. Such as Saudi, Kuwait and Qatar should be forced to take in the refugees from the middle east. If not for any other reason, than to have them confront the consequences of their "financial support".

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

I am fully supportive of people who really need help. But illegals are there to just take advantage of the situations and countries like Pakistan can be taken to court on charges of supporting human trafficking.

I most certainly agree with that opinion ... people who need help, yes, unfortunately they're just a small portion of the refugees. And trafficking is one of the obvious parts, we can see here in Europe ...

And other countries, in the given regions ... can take care of most of these refugees. Such as Saudi, Kuwait and Qatar should be forced to take in the refugees from the middle east. If not for any other reason, than to have them confront the consequences of their "financial support".

Let these wealthy opec countries go to hell. The rest of the civilised countries should allow people with real needs to have asylum. There is a difference in human values the west respects compared to the well, Saudi values.

On topic, what Pakistan is doing here is outright illegal. Now other countries will do the same and refuse to take back their illegals. That will make this current crisis far worse..
edit on 17/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Simply refuse them entry into the EU country and Pakistan has no choice but to take them back.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Simply refuse them entry into the EU country and Pakistan has no choice but to take them back.

You, I, and every Tom Dick and Harry knows that, that won't happen.

But if that would happen, I can bet that Pakistan would let them starve on the tarmac in the pane.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Pakistan wont accept their own Pakistani people?

Strange one that is..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Pakistan wont accept their own Pakistani people?

Strange one that is..

The fact is, these Pakistanis crossed into the EU without any visa, making them illegals. They were positively identified as Pakistanis by the Pakistani embassy in Greece. So they were deported to Pakistan. The Pakistani officials at the airport claimed that the EU are illegally deporting Pakistani illegals back to Pakistan and hence deported them back to the EU.

Now the Pakistani officials have started taking action against the airlines that flew in the illegals back to Pakistan.

The Interior Ministry files a reference against an airline that brought back Pakistanis deported by Greece.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But if that would happen, I can bet that Pakistan would let them starve on the tarmac in the pane.

Well we can forcefully re deport them and make them accept them back. Un peacekeepers deliver them personally and also deliver a declration that IF they try to re deport them they will be stripped of UN membership and heavy embargos and restrictions placed on the country until they comply.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well we can forcefully re deport them and make them accept them back. Un peacekeepers deliver them personally and also deliver a declration that IF they try to re deport them they will be stripped of UN membership and heavy embargos and restrictions placed on the country until they comply.

Reuters: Pakistan suspends deal to accept deportations from Europe

Then...

Pakistan sends back plane with 30 'illegal deportees' from Greece

And then...

Pakistani Interior Ministry takes action against an airline that brought back Pakistanis deported by Greece.

And what actions have been taken against them exactly? NONE. And I guess none will be taken.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What im trying to say is So what they rejected the deal? We can force them to take them back IF we HAD to. My guess is they dotn want to place these people in prison for basically being traitors or be held responsible for kiling them.

But yes the UN is too much of a wimp to force ANYTHING these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Pakistan, according to a BBC documentary is in dire straights concerning the Taliban taking it over with their ghastly ideology. Apparently they already control most of Karachi and are busy just kidnapping, murdering etc etc - bearing in mind Karachi is one of the biggest cities in the world, that is quite some claim.

Pakistan is also a nuclear power - God knows how that happened - but were those weapons to fall into the taliban's hand and they simply control the men with the knowhow to launch its systems and attack India, Israel and the West, all hell would brake out and we have to ask ourselves does the government there actually need any more ghastly, perverted hicks arriving or do they actually need massive support? (possibly not the usual type from the Western allies so keen on helping though) I don't understand why they can't build prisons for these unwanted and dangerous people-haters though. They get enough Foreign Aid from places like the UK.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I think part of the trouble is that unless you dump them out of a plane with parachoots into their own countries - who don't want them back so won't receive them physically by letting them off your planes, you are in trouble.

Also these tactics could well have repercussions into business, finance etc with some countries not repaying loans as they would say they need to money to repatriate their delightful and utterly outraged citizens, who would want to sue for some reason or other.

top topics

join