It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: The Religion of War,Genocide and discrimination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I thought I would criticize Islam for a change and show those that are not convinced that Islam is indeed a depraved ideology alongside the other Abrahamic religions, so here we go...

Allah for one is even more tyrannical and blood thirsty than the other gods.

Allah commands his followers to fight for him, clearly stating it is healthy to do so because his followers would be too stupid to know what is healthy for them. - Quran 2:216

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Allah sanctioning terrorism. - Quran 8:12,Quran 8:57
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Allah commanding his follower's to slay and/or kidnap unbelievers. - Quran 9:5,Muslim 1:33, Bukharin 8:387
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Allah hates coward holy warriors and will punish them for their insolence. - Quran 9:38,Quran 48:17
"There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom."

Allah loves those who fight for him. - Quran 61:4,Muslim( 19:4294
Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly.

Allah is completely fine with Muhammad to rape and enslave women. - Quran 33.50, Bukharin 34:432
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Allah endorses the torturing of disbelievers. - Quran 22:19
These are two adversaries who have disputed over their Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

Allah is a sexist. - Quran 4:34
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Allah condones slavery - Bukharin 34:351
Allah's Apostle forbade the selling of things by a town dweller on behalf of a desert dweller; and similarly Najsh was forbidden. And one should not urge somebody to return the goods to the seller so as to sell him his own goods; nor should one demand the hand of a girl who has already been engaged to someone else; and a woman should not try to cause some other woman to be divorced in order to take her place.

Allah condones mistreatment of slaves - Abu Dawud 1814
He then began to beat [his slave] him while the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) was smiling and saying: Look at this man who is in the sacred state (putting on ihram), what is he doing?"

Allah condones his follower's to kill those who commit infidelity. Muslim 17:4209,Bukhari 83:37

I will decide between you according to the Book of Allah. The slave-girl and the goats should be given back, and your son is to be punished with one hundred lashes and exile for one year. And, O Unais (b. Zuhaq al-Aslami), go to this woman in the morning, and if she makes a confession, then stone her. He (the narrator) said: He went to her in the morning and she made a confession. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made pronouncement about her and she was stoned to death.

Allah killing homosexuals. Quran 7:80
For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)

Allah overall is a terrible character, I would say even worse than Jehovah and Yahweh but that isn't really saying much... The Hadith and the Quran (both of which I've read) are full of greater examples of the barbarism of this despicable deity. Muhammad does some incredibly wicked stuff all on his own but I thought I'd try to focus on Allah for now.

In reality to me it seems Allah was Muhammad's alter ego in which he would use as a means to get people to follow his ridiculous commands and sometimes as a scapegoat when ever disbeliever's or believers questioned his morality. Hey would you really question someone's commands or morality if it was all coming from a supreme deity? Back then you wouldn't.

Iblis(King of Satans) on the other hand, Allah's nemesis. His only crime is refusing to bow down to Adam at the moment of creation. Although there are verses in the Qur’an in which Iblis after his fall from grace, goes on to say he will tempt mankind to his side in spite of God to prove to Allah that man is a corrupted creation. Qur'an 7:16-22.
But it seems he doesn't have that much influence over humanity like his christian equivalent. Yet he is considered the evil one, the deceiver and the tempter of all that is unholy. Again just my opinion.

edit on 16-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
yeah enki has lot to answer for like why has he allowed this?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

What does Enki of Sumeria have to do with Islam?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
yeah enki has lot to answer for like why has he allowed this?

Actually Enlil if I am not mistaken. Enlil is the original "Bel", which later evolved into "Baal". He was also known as Baalzebub, Bel, Enlil, Per Bub, Baal Zebul, and Beelzebuth.

www.letusreason.org...

The Arabic name for “God” is the word “Al-ilah.” It is a generic title for whatever god was considered the highest god. Different Arab tribes used “Allah” to refer to its personal high god.

“Allah” was being worshipped at the Kaa’ba in Mecca by Arabs prior to the time of Mohammed. It was formerly the name of the chief god among the numerous idols (360) in the Kaaba in Mecca before Mohammed made them into monotheists.

Historians have shown that the moon god called “Hubal” (Baal of the Moabites) was the god to whom Arabs prayed at the Kaa’ba and they used the name “Allah” when they prayed.

Allah corresponded to the Babylonian god Baal, and Arabs knew of him long before Mohammed worshipped him as the supreme God. Before Islam the Arabs recognized many gods and goddesses, each tribe had their own deity.

There were also nature deities. Allah was the god of the local Quarish tribe, which was Mohammed's tribe before he invented Islam to lead his people out of their polytheism. Allah was then known as the Moon God, who had 3 daughters who were viewed as intercessors for the people into Allah.

Their names were Al-at, Al-uzza, and Al-Manat, which were three goddesses; the first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah. Hubal was the chief God of the Kaaba among the other 360 deities. Hubal was the chief God of the Kaaba among the other 360 deities. Hubal was a statue likeness of a man whose body was made of red precious stones whose arms were made of gold.

edit on 16-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
he has alot to do with it the most important is that he has let it happen like this

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Allah is very powerful. He is/was the light bearer. He is not the Living God, but was he himself created by th Living God. He fell from grace. His fall was proceeded by pride. His name before Allah was Lucifer, the Light Bearer. He is powerful unto this day, but his days, like this planet are limited

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

and sin nannar was the moon god the ones that islam became originally worshiped along with his 3 daughters
edit on 16-12-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes Infolurker he was the moon god. That is who Mohammads father worshipped. And Mohammad too. Thats Lucifer

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I haven't much to add, but the extremists in general, not just Islam, are only practicing what they preach.

This hype concerning Islam is just sad, while we look down on the atrocities of other religions, perhaps lets just drop the religious hate and be good people and lets give back to those that give us terror.

The world is not all, roses and sunshine, it is a good mix of evil and good, it's just the MSM being biased about the evil side of this world that makes us hate an idea.

But sometimes it's good to lay back and focus on the good side of things in general, and the world transforms itself.

Islam is harmless, it's the guys that radicalize the idea, is where the problem lies.
edit on 16-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Just curious, have you had a chance to read the OT? Joking aside, the passages are eerily similar to the Koran. Almost as though they were plagiarized (especially when it comes to punishment), which wouldnt surprise me. Deuteronomy and Leviticus especially. I just dont see the merit in pointing out the insane passages in one "holy" book without acknowledging the fact that they are all very similar.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

my point with enki is that supposedly loved the people however enlil does not, if enki did care why has he aloud it to happen like it has and been demonized as satan while enlil who hated people became one of their gods?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

A bit too similar to just be chance wouldn't you say???

So if you consider one of them to be wrong, they're all wrong.

Personally, I think it's time for story time to be over and people to face reality like adults for once.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Just curious, have you had a chance to read the OT? Joking aside, the passages are eerily similar to the Koran. Almost as though they were plagiarized (especially when it comes to punishment), which wouldnt surprise me. Deuteronomy and Leviticus especially. I just dont see the merit in pointing out the insane passages in one "holy" book without acknowledging the fact that they are all very similar.

Well, Mainstream Islam wants to institute and live under those laws (sharia) while Christianity does not want to implement the ancient (Law of Moses).

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I have to disagree, Yes their are peaceful aspects to the religion but I find that the core of the extremism lies with in the texts themselves, where else are those who incite radicalization going to get their theological ideals from if not from interpreting the very same text any other Muslim studies?

a reply to: gladtobehere

Well Islam is one of the three Abrahamic religions so it wouldn't surprise me if much of the Islamic texts were indeed plagiarized from the OT. One good thing I will say about the Qur'an is that it gives a little more back story as to why Iblis(Satan) disobeyed God, that was one thing I abhorred about the OT.

edit on 16-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: grammatical error

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Well, Mainstream Islam wants to institute and live under those laws (sharia) while Christianity does not want to implement the ancient (Law of Moses).

With the exception of the Christian Dominionists.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent Thre is only one creater of all the stars and planets, there is only One God. He dos not relish that any should perish or be seperated from him. He is not Allah Enke inkie inkee enkieeor any other made up beings or names. His name is " I Am that I Am. His name is " The Word" And the Word was made flesh and tented among us. He came down here to be with us, to make an offer, of an offering on our behalf> To give us more then a free lunch, but to pay with his flesh for our lives, to make us whole once more. So we could live on. Christmas was the promise, and Easter he delivered that promise into our hands. To each of us. Accept the gift. It is free.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Has anyone read the Thomas Jefferson bible?
I've read he made his own that excluded anything that wasn't teachings of Jesus?

I think this says much about how he felt about The Good Book.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

I have to disagree, Yes their are peaceful aspects to the religion but I find that the core of the extremism lies with in the texts themselves, where else are those who incite radicalization going to get their theological ideals from if not from interpreting the very same text any other Muslim studies?

Bad people have been around since the dawn of man kind, we can't really control someone's radicalized mind, but again like I said, MSM have done a great job at branding terror with Islam.

I have said this many times and will say it for what it is. What is an idea if there is no means to carry out atrocities that are linked back to that idea?

Peace
edit on 16-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
bible disguised as a koran in netherlands

and in america

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm not necessarily implying that Islam is synonymous with terrorism..Although I do concur that the media has condition people to associate the two terms as being equatable.

How does humanities bad track record excuse the existence for ideologies based around crude and outdated philosophies? Islam in it's current form is not a harmless theology, most of it's followers are harmless but the ideals they subscribe to are not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join