It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump on Alex Jones - Most Uncensored Interview To Date.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have no dog in this game as I'm from Europe, but if you don't mind I'd like to express couple of observations on this interview.
I will be short.

He made some quite bold and dangerous statements.

First, he seemed like he is personally hurt, in thinking US lost all wars and didn't gain anything out of it, showing his weakness, something a true politian aiming to be chief of state can't afford.

Then he was talking about wounded soldiers and veterans from previous wars and how he is about to pay more attention to those veterans when he becomes president (not that I desagree with him on this) - obviously playing an emotinal card for people to get connect to him, to make gain trust in him.

He has good rhetoric skills, I can give him that... BUT...

Second, just how many times exactly did he mention OIL in this interview and how US Military should've captured oil fields? - so what's new, more oil wars on ME? nope, nothing new, same old...

Last but not least, he would like to strenghten military even more, meaning more wind in the back for military industrial complex.
The sentence when he mentioned Exxon really is a gem, and a perfect shot in his foot.

So in conclusion, as he is a bussinesman, money can replace anything, even lost limbs and body bags.
What is it to be expected with him being a president is more wars.

0.02$
edit on 17-12-2015 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No. Just, no.
Can't stand the sound of AJ's voice, and don't trust any of this (or anything else he posts).....

How can Trump be a "good friend" of the Clintons, and their daughters be 'besties', and then he goes on Infowars?????

DO YOU NOT REALIZE that he is the circus-master? He is either being paid to do this, or he is such a megalomaniac lying psycho that he has no idea what he's doing except getting attention.

This is crap.
His whole thing is crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The dude is a massive conspiracy-nut that goes so far off the deep end, I don't know how anyone can take him seriously.

LOL, someone on ATS forum complaining about conspiracy-nuts.

originally posted by: RomeByFireAlso, "China," is not "taking jobs," from the U.S. How are they doing this, OP? Holding people at gunpoint and forcing them to come work for them?

They just did a big devaluation of the yuan. That directly impacts the competitiveness of American industry.

They are dumping steel on the market at below production costs. It forces out any competition. That's illegal according to the WTO agreement they signed.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Schaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Then he was talking about wounded soldiers and veterans from previous wars and how he is about to pay more attention to those veterans when he becomes president (not that I desagree with him on this) - obviously playing an emotinal card for people to get connect to him, to make gain trust in him.

You make it seem like a cynical ploy. I think he is genuinely outraged at the disgraceful treatment of vets by the VA. He's the only candidate I've heard say the VA is the most corrupt agency in the federal govt. Clinton actually said the whole VA debacle is exaggerated. That shows how out of touch she is. VA healthcare is worse than medicaid. (Govt funded health insurance for the poor)

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknownSo in conclusion, as he is a bussinesman, money can replace anything, even lost limbs and body bags.
What is it to be expected with him being a president is more wars.

I don't know where you come up with that ? He thinks Money can replace lost limbs ? It obviously can't.

More wars ? I watched the debate the other night and Trump came right out and said we'd have been better off not spending 3-4 trillion on middle east wars. Idiots like Jeb Bush still think going into Iraq was a good idea. Trump does not want to pick a fight with Russia. I think Trump is far less likely to engage in military adventurism than H Clinton.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is what soured me on doing Tough Mudders anymore, as Wounded Warriors is their main recipient of charitable money. My wife and I are both veterans, and she turned me on to how bad of an organization that it really is. Sure, it makes a difference here and there, but it's not nearly the wide-reaching super charity that it claims to be.

It's much like the Susan G. Komen foundation.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Bash on the source, not the information. I hate to say it, but it's typical sheep mentality. Besides the fact that it's an interview with AJ you should at least realize that this is the least scripted interview you will be able to find when it comes to a US presidential candidate.

You bring up these opinions but don't comprehend the fact that almost EVERY politician in this race is completely compromised. The only 2 hopefuls I see at turning America around is Trump or Sanders, both of which are completely hated by the establishment and are being forced out of their own parties.

If American voters don't get their act together real quick it's going to be a Clinton/Bush election and you will suffer 8 more years of the exact same insanity and your country will never have a chance at turning itself around.

Unfortunately, you need a "radical" that has the balls to point out the absurdity that has been going on and to take this country in another direction then it has been going for the last several years.

All these people bashing on both Trump and Sanders haven't figured out that without these 2 candidates, it's going to be the same old routine. That's what your in store for, so get behind someone decent or get out.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join