It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump on Alex Jones - Most Uncensored Interview To Date.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There was another thread about this a few days ago but it mostly featured articles from Salon and Vanity Fair rather then the actual interview, so I figured I would give it justice and repost the interview as a whole.

I know Infowars isn't considered the absolute best source of information on the web, but from what I've seen so far this must be the most uncensored interview with Trump to date.

In a nutshell here are a few of the hot button issues that were brought up, many of which you wouldn't hear any politician talking about on the MSM, which is why I think it's important to hear it coming from the mouth of a candidate.

- The current situation with Radical Islam, specifically Turkey and Iraq and how events like NY 9/11 and Paris 11/13 are being cheered publicly.

- China reaping the benefits of America's labor, taking oil from Iraq, minerals from Afghanistan and taking jobs from the United States.

- Obama creating division in America and the criminal history of Hillary Clinton that has been completely ignored by the MSM.

- The imploding situation with Obamacare and how Trump plans to completely get rid of it.

- Trumps plan to strengthen the US military and provide funding for the Wounded Warriors Project from the debates, as well as expanding other veteran services.

- The crippling economic situation in America and how he believes the country will not survive another 8 years of insanity.

- He also addresses claims by certain pundits that he is a Clinton/Democratic operative.

Now before people come on here and call me a Trump fanboy, I would just like to say that I'm not American but I do follow American politics, an outside observer if you will.

Considering the choices you will have come election day, whether its between Clinton, Bush, Carson, Christie etc... I'm not sure if any of these candidates would have America in their best interest or a sliver of a chance at getting the country back on track. So pick your poison.

The one advantage I see Trump having over the other candidates is that he seems to be the most pro-American voice among the lot and is not afraid to point out the absurdity that is taking place. He would definitely make the debates that much more interesting.
edit on 16-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don't have time to watch the video, shall do so later, but I'd like to ask about this:

- Trumps plan to strengthen the US military and provide funding for the Wounded Warriors Project.

Why would he provide tax funds to a charity that has a pretty bad record? It was created to make money for the administrators, using our service members as it's root cause.

The Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance has accredited WWP as meeting the 20 standards for charity accountability.[30] According to Charity Navigator, WWP allocates 55 percent of its revenue to program expenses and 44.8 percent to fundraising and administrative expenses.[31] WWP received a “D” rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy, C+ by Charity Watch, and "three out of four stars" from Charity Navigator.[32] Depending on the rater, the Wounded Warriors Project seems to have scored low (Charity Watch), high (BBB Wise Giving Alliance) or somewhere in the middle (Charity Navigator)."[32]

en.wikipedia.org...

Wouldn't we be better off to spend that money on improving the VA and other veteran services? Almost half of our tax dollars going to fundraising and expenses mean a government handout for the executive staff.
edit on 16-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its about time a candidate is publicly speaking pro american. None of this garbage of- we will up the aid given to every 3rd world country that continues to openly hate america and launch inside attacks.
despite what people say in sewing circles, most americans agree behind closed doors with what trump has to say. If Americans really, truely want to see the country be rebuilt so to speak they will vote trump.
There is this stigma that is being associated with donald that if you vote trump, your a racist.
People need to get that out of their head. People have been voting for the same old candidate type every time. And where has that gotten us?
Clearly something needs to change right? So why not stop repeating the same mistakes of every past election and put your vote into a candidate that is finally different than the rest.
One that is probably the most pro American candidate the country has seen in 100 years.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In the interview he said he wanted $5 million from the debates to go toward Wounded Warriors and spread among the veterans, but obviously CNN wouldn't have any of it. He then continued to say that he would strengthen the military and provide more funding for veteran services.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

In the interview he said he wanted $5 million from the debates to go toward Wounded Warriors and spread among the veterans, but obviously CNN wouldn't have any of it. He then continued to say that he would strengthen the military and provide more funding to veterans.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. For a moment I was a bit surprised as I don't believe the US government has any authority to fund charities.

That makes more sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not to discredit the entirety of your post, but ANYTHING with Alex Jones should be taken with a dump-trump load of salt.

If you'd truly like to see how absolute insane Alex Jones is, simple watch these:

m.youtube.com...

I have literally had tears rolling down my face from laughing so damn loud at Alex Jones SCREAMING at the top of his lungs about "gunning down babies, filthy scum," oh my goodness, he is quite mad (but hilarious).

Alex Jones (for the most part) is not a well liked character on ATS and the dude is an OUTRIGHT liar.

Lol, remember back in 1999 when he said over the radio that "RPG's, bombs, missles," were going off in coordinated attacks?

How many times has he claimed that "within months, we will see nuclear detonations," aha! That's right - 42 to be exact.

m.youtube.com...

Again - not attempting to derail your thread here OP, but I seriously caution using Alex Jones as any sort of "journalist." The dude is a massive conspiracy-nut that goes so far off the deep end, I don't know how anyone can take him seriously.

I however, would like to note, the most "American" candidate - by far, is Rand Paul. Also, you mentioned Trump is planning on fixing "the economy."

You also mention, how Trump plans to "strengthen the U.S. military - this is contradictory to fixing the economy and the insanity that is the military-industrial complex. There is so much talk of war, yet so little of taking care of those fighting those wars when they get home.

Also, "China," is not "taking jobs," from the U.S. How are they doing this, OP? Holding people at gunpoint and forcing them to come work for them?

You are absolutely incorrect, it is the greedy corporations who outsource jobs (so they can pay some guy $0.13/hr, for 13hrs/day), for the same labor that could be done at a much more higher expense. That's capitalism, and I have yet to hear a single response regarding how it's supposedly necessary to outsource American jobs in order to compete in a global market - well what does that show about America's place in the global market?

I personally see Donald Trump's, "Make America Great Again," rhetoric no different than Obama's, "Hope and Change."

Empty, recycled, cheerleaded non-sense that the masses eat up.

Even Ted Cruz called Trump's slogan out and accused him of engaging in, "a sort of doublespeak."

Whether or not "he's a Democratic plant," which I personally find as ridiculous as saying that "Obama is the leader of IS," one thing is certain - Donald Trump has rallied off the division of the American people.

I have to ask - in a time such as now, is division truly what we need, to make America great again?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

100 years?

Hahah...

Yoo-hoo? Anyone home?

Ron Paul?

Gary Johnson?

Elizabeth Warren?

Hahah, wow.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Believe me I'm well aware of how extreme AJ can get, but the point of the thread is to show a no-strings attached interview with a US presidential candidate that you wouldn't get through the filtered lense of the MSM.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why do they keep blaming Moslems as the ones who were celebrating in Jersey? They were israeli. The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11. The media spun this to blame Moslems... Has anyone pointed this out to Trump on his twitter or elsewhere?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't think I can bring myself to watch a video which contains both Alex Jones and Donald Trump at the same time, however I will give some of my thoughts based on your description of the interview. First of all it's hardly a good thing that he wants to expand the military. Sure giving more help to veterans is good but the U.S. already spends more on military and defense than any other nation on Earth so you shouldn't be trying to spend even more money on death and destruction unless you want to go broke even faster. Trump seems like a very knee jerky type of guy who doesn't spend much time thinking things through.

He sees a threat and he assumes the best solution is always to arm yourself up even more. What he fails to recognize is that U.S. interventionist policies around the world are a key cause to what creates hatred against the U.S. and he will only throw more fuel on the fire. He is very pro-american but I would say he takes that national pride way too far. He seems to think that the U.S. has a right to police the world and do what ever they want around the world without any consequences. He's not a leader, he's an egomaniac who always just says and does what he wants without considering the consequences.
edit on 16/12/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You are now my enemy, you are making me watch Alex Jones

edit on 17-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
He sees a threat and he assumes the best solution is always to arm yourself up even more. What he fails to recognize is that U.S. interventionist policies around the world are a key cause to what creates hatred against the U.S. and he will only throw more fuel on the fire. He is very pro-american but I would say he takes that national pride way too far. He seems to think that the U.S. has a right to police the world and do what ever they want around the world without any consequences. He's not a leader, he's an egomaniac who always just says and does what he wants without considering the consequences.

It should be noted that Trump was against the Iraq War and remained an outspoken critic of it which is covered in the interview I posted. I think that should give him some credibility when it comes to recognizing U.S. interventionist policy.

Also Trump is the only candidate I can think of who has said that they would try to mend relations with Russia.

Putin welcomes Trump's calls for deeper ties with Russia
edit on 17-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video... It was one of the better interviews I have seen on issues.... When he says he will do "right" by the American people and the nation; I do believe he would try... Unfortunately government is not a corporation when you have congress, the senate, and the supreme court. 25,000 and 35,000 people who would attend a political speech with standing room only just to hear him speak really is impressive... His style grates on me but his message about the country and what needs to be done with trade and jobs is one thing I like about him. Again thanks for posting S&F

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

youtu.be...
Donald Trump 20/20 Barbara Walters FULL Interview - 11/20/15

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That was a good interview.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Stop complaining about Alex Jones..he is a good man, a great source for information, and an exceptional patriot;

I get tired of how people bring out so much negativity about this fellow-- you must be angry because you are not as good as he is.
edit on 17-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If you aren't going to watch the video then why comment in a thread about it??

I dislike the source, therefore, the information has no value?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I'm sorry but I don't think I can bring myself to watch a video which contains both Alex Jones and Donald Trump at the same time, however I will give some of my thoughts based on your description of the interview.

Watch the interview so you your thought will be relevant.
Form an actually opinion based on the interview, not the bullet points mixed in with how you feel about the interviewer and subject.

I thought the interview was great. You wont see anything like this from an MSM source.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: 727Sky

youtu.be...
Donald Trump 20/20 Barbara Walters FULL Interview - 11/20/15

What's with all the editing and odd cutting in and out of questions?

I do not trust these Walters interviews.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Stop complaining about Alex Jones..he is a good man, a great source for information, and an exceptional patriot;

I get tired of how people bring out so much negativity about this fellow-- you must be angry because you are not as good as he is.

Every bit of criticism Jones receives is well deserved. That man is a liar. He will sell you lies, half-truths and disinformation for profit. He will even sell you seed vaults and health supplements after he scares you to the point that you are convinced you need seed vaults and health supplements.

He's an alarmist and extremist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join