It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media & Officials 'Erase' 3rd Dead Suspect from Footage & Police Com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

original eyewitness reports, and the earliest news reports the day of shooting all said there were 3 white men who broke into the party shot up the place and escaped in a black suv.

4 hrs and only 1 mile away we are shown a shot up SUV and told it is footage of the police chase of 3 suspects.

About 2 mins into above vid notice all the subtitles, media narration, and pics all 3 refer to 3 bodies ending up in 3 very different areas in/around the van.

At 4 mins in its clear there's a 3rd dead body in the center figure, totally different from the other 2as far as location in the scene, as well as clothing color, shoes, etc.

Where did the 3rd dead suspect's body, identity, and role go?!

[Quote]
Police comm, from: www.youtube.com...
4:44 chopper flying in with m 4 rifle shooter

5:20 lots of gun fire... san bernardino and shedding.. 1 guy down one guy in back of car, send bearcat

6:36 we have subject vehicle stopped we can extract him we just need the bearcat

6:50 we have one down outside the car, one down inside the car, or well we dont know hold on...

9:30 we definitely have one guy in the vehicle and one guy down on the street.

10:48 we are going to check on the BODIES inside the car

19:29 a DUDE in the back seat, still breathing with an ar strapped to his chest

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet

original eyewitness reports, and the earliest news reports the day of shooting all said there were 3 white men who broke into the party shot up the place and escaped in a black suv.

4 hrs and only 1 mile away we are shown a shot up SUV and told it is footage of the police chase of 3 suspects.

About 2 mins into above vid notice all the subtitles, media narration, and pics all 3 refer to 3 bodies ending up in 3 very different areas in/around the van.

At 4 mins in its clear there's a 3rd dead body in the center figure, totally different from the other 2as far as location in the scene, as well as clothing color, shoes, etc.

Where did the 3rd dead suspect's body, identity, and role go?!

[Quote]
Police comm, from: www.youtube.com...
4:44 chopper flying in with m 4 rifle shooter

5:20 lots of gun fire... san bernardino and shedding.. 1 guy down one guy in back of car, send bearcat

6:36 we have subject vehicle stopped we can extract him we just need the bearcat

6:50 we have one down outside the car, one down inside the car, or well we dont know hold on...

9:30 we definitely have one guy in the vehicle and one guy down on the street.

10:48 we are going to check on the BODIES inside the car

19:29 a DUDE in the back seat, still breathing with an ar strapped to his chest

The third body was probably an administration official orchestrating the event. How can people even trust the media anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

WHY ?

If the mysterious third member was a govt. 'false flag' agent ,
why did he flee with the other two ?

Why was he killed ?

Why go to a lot of trouble to deny he? was at the scene ?
Much easier to just give him a false identity .

Your picture shows one rifle and one handgun for each of the perps ...
no proof there .

The big WHY is what do you expect when you have a trillion guns '
and enormous anger issues and drug addiction .
Of couse Guns don't kill people !
(sarcasm OFF)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Gun don't kill people,bombs don't kill people,knives don't kill people, cars don't kill people. People with intent to kill, kill people. Also people who are grossly incompetent kill people.

No gun? Use a knife. No knife? Use a rock. No rocks? Bare hands will do.

I agree with you man. It's the mindset of The person not the tools at their disposal

I recall most of the new agencys and first hand witness accounts stating 3 armed individuals.

a reply to: radarloveguy

edit on 16-12-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

People kill people I agree...However, it is much easier for someone to kill another person or persons with a gun than their bare hands, knives, rocks etc. Never heard of someone getting mad and going on a killing spree with their bare hands...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My pencil makes me misspell.....

edit on 16-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: A

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
indeed, no one left alive after to tell about it
*cracks knuckles*

Joking aside I agree much harder to do the deed bare handed as well as exhausting. It was only an example and many a object can be crafted with bare hands.

I hadn't heard of anyone beating several people to death either.....so I googled it!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This man beat 8 people to death.

Back on topic

The only thing that strikes me as odd about the initial report is how they where able to pin down the alleged ethnic background of the shooters. If you can mistake a colour I suppose you can mistake a number.

a reply to: kibbs08

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just to be clear, is the official story now that it was only the Muslim couple that did it? Or is everyone just focusing on the couple? I seriously don't know because I haven't kept up with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Don't ask questions like that. The only response, ever, is "because conspiracy."

Exercise in futility.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why no mention of the person that supposedly escaped the area after the shootout?

Where is the third AR. Supposedly, they very well equipped for their attack. There should be a third AR, but all we see immediately on the scene is two ARs and two pistols.

Why do some people rush to produce false flag threads? Just for kicks, stars and flags I guess. That is why I don't give a hoot for paying attention to stars, flags, etc. They have no real meaning except for the vainglorious.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I hear ya on the stars and flags....

Let's play the game though... Let's say there was a third who was alive in the back of the car... Now if I were the authorities, there was only 2 people *wink wink. Then you have someone you can fully interrogate with no media attention. Possibly no fed attention either.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? The 3rd suspect was black! /sarcasim

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
San Bernardino, CA Shooting Apprehension of Suspects (3:02-3:39 PM PST)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibbs08
a reply to: Athetos

Never heard of someone getting mad and going on a killing spree with their bare hands...

The Boston Strangler?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

@ 0:33 3 shooters left in a black suv

RIP, uunkbown u 3rd suspect shot dead by police

(what did officials do with ur body erase it too?)

new topics

top topics

join