It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist comments in real Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I could have picked a more serious forum for this, but the youtube uploader is in funny mode, so this matches.

This is for hater keyboard warriors. Thank You hubrisinxs for posting another vid from this youtube channel

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another one

edit on 16-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
another one

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
and another...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I get what he was attempting to do, I just think it would've worked better had the presenter said anything actually funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
and another

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
dbl post

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
The first one was funny. We may disagree on what is funny. I put the rest in the same thread, not that they are funny, but to keep a thread going.

If that is incorrect, the forum can be changed. I didn't realize I would be going farther with this. The videos past the first ones are serious.
If a mod wants to change the forum, they can.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

and another...

This may be ok for USA but guess what? in Mexico the boy would be in trouble, heck just wearing the Mexican flag in a T-shirt will get you fined.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

and another...

This may be ok for USA but guess what? in Mexico the boy would be in trouble, heck just wearing the Mexican flag in a T-shirt will get you fined.

In trouble how? He is not wearing a flag. He is wearing a traditional mariachi outfit. Cam you clarify?

The only thing I found is that it is against the law to use the Mexican flag in an insulting way in Mexico. Miley Cyrus used one to smack a dancer in the butt with one in a concert in Mexico. She was not charged. Simply wearing a t shirt of the Mexican flag, such as at a soccer game, which is common, is not against the law in Mexico.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In Mexico there are very tough laws protecting the Flag & National Anthem
and singing the AA in mariachi outfit in public would be offensive to many

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The part that's ironic to me is when people hatefully told him to go join ISIS. Like really? LOL Wouldn't those people be the ones who "radicalized" him if he followed their advice?

It's like the thread on ATS where someone was trying to convince me that Trump was right about killing civilians & the families of enemies. Did he/she really want me to accept their position that killing civilians & families is the right thing to do? Do they even think that stuff through?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I like the young turks one the best

top topics

join