It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Disinfo.com to the AboveTopSecret.com Universe!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

ATS is the gift that keeps on giving.

All year long Clark...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'd never come across the site before. Looking forward to checking it out and I hope the partnership brings good things to all!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is just a cursory examination. Maybe it is they could use OUR help?

I tend to agree. I've been having a read through of a cross section of articles and checking out their sources...pretty meh/samey and superficial...barely scratching the surface, no substantial deconstruction of information.

I think they lack the necessary tension.

ETA...it's very "male 18-30" demographic, pretty mainstream for that group too...I think that is why it just doesn't have much enticement for me...kind of soft core, perhaps??
edit on 16-12-2015 by Anaana because: Hmmm...?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
HEY SKEPTIC!! see if Disinfo .com can register all the current members of ATS with their current Usernames and passwords. And vic eversa for them as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Could you or a Moderator consider perhaps looking at shifting my thread (or linking to it at this new disinfo.com forum) about CIA director William Caseys comment - We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just spent several pleasant hours exploring this site, thanks SO, I had never come across it before, there are many very interesting articles and authors on the site, looking forward to seeing what this new partnership brings.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is what you did with all that PayPal money?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thanks for the funny moment. I read that title, didn't recognize the name, but I thought that is eerily similar to one I have, then looked to my left at a book I've had for a while but have yet to read and it's You Are Being Lied To, by Russ Kick.

I should read it, I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I got no clue about the Disinfo guys, they must be good to make you take this step. They are lucky to join us.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i have never seen that site before so i went there because of this thread.
my first thoughts are can you help them to update it ,to me it looks boring and very blog like and is in need of drastic reinvention

I agree, and the front page piece dated 16 Dec is old news.

In fact, it looks much like a poor cousin of this site, with similar posters and comments...it'll fit right in.

ATS: the Walmart of Conspiracy Websites

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I have to be honest in that I clicked this hoping for great things and something new to look forward to.

On the plus side I instantly found a few things that I found interesting and would get stuck into but maybe I am just too used to the way ATS is? There may be some amazing things here(already found three things I want to read) but the navigation is non existant compared to what we have here on ATS.

Am I supposed to trawl though everything looking for the good stuff or am I missing something or is this what the ATS collaberation is going to bring to the table?

Not a negative in any manner just wondering how and what we should do with this when we are so used to multiple forums and a pretty well structured site to navigate.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm not feeling the blog style.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm curious, who approached who. Not entirely sure what ATS gains from this, other than saving resources by adopting someone else's platform. It doesn't feel very reinvigorating, rather more of the same recycling down the slippery slope to dumbdom.

That's entertainment though.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Been a member for over 10 years and this is the first time I'm hearing of disinfo. What's the difference between here and there?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
Been a member for over 10 years and this is the first time I'm hearing of disinfo. What's the difference between here and there?

From my view it looks liek a BLOG more than a forum. IT NEEDS FORUMS to at least organize its topics. Skeptic id suggest that to them as part of the partnership. They really need a update.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Went over to have a look, I'll go back if they change their formatting maybe?

I also stay on ATS because of the considered and enforced T and C

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why is the page black?
I can BARELY read it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Y'know.. back in the day, disinfo.com also hosted a dating site..
Just thought I'd add this funny bit of history. Yeah, the girl I met on there was nuts.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Why is the page black?
I can BARELY read it.

I'm helping with a redesign. Here's a sneak peak at the progress:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I used to hang out at Disinfo back before I discovered ATS.

This is a perfect partnership.
Wonderful news!

The redesign looks awesome!
Can't wait to see it in action.

edit on 12/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting....because you know...it's kinda my thing now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join