It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Massive ISIS attack on Turkish military camp in Iraq, 70 soldiers missing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

This has nothing to do with me, i am not a part of it. I dont support any of this.

I hoped that you wouldnt neither. But you have picked a side to play on. That is the point of the Whole game. Without players, the game cant be played.

The once who are really fooled are the Kurdish Peshmergas who think they have US/NATO support. But they are nothing but ponds on the Turkish government Chess Board.

THat should be something you should be thinking about.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Could very well be the reason why Biden made the call alright. Kirby looked like a man that was trying to excuse the inexcusable. "You can ask critical questions in this country.... So stop asking them." What a joke.

I wonder as a former admiral in the navy does he feel shame in what he's doing now, maybe that's why he flung off the handle.
edit on 17-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

This has nothing to do with me, i am not a part of it. I dont support any of this.

I hoped that you wouldnt neither. But you have picked a side to play on. That is the point of the Whole game. Without players, the game cant be played.

The once who are really fooled are the Kurdish Peshmergas who think they have US/NATO support. But they are nothing but ponds on the Turkish government Chess Board.

The Iraqi Kurds and the Turks have had ties for a very long time. This is not something new. Just as the Iraqi Kurds have long been supported by Israel. And the US and the Kurds have been allies since 2003. Even in Saddams day Iraq was not able to tame the Kurds, the Iraqi military today is a pale shadow of that. The Kurds will be independent the only question is the borders and the Kurds and their Sunni Iraqi allies know the more territory they take the more pieces they have to play when it comes to post ISIS talks.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I think the deep state has got away with sooo much for sooo long that they have run out of tricks and have lost the ability to side step the questions that their talking heads are under a lot of pressure . One of the biggest tricks that have lost ,is the ability to hide the history . Look at the threads here on ATS and see if someone wont pop into a thread with that very crucial piece of yesterdays news that both educates the newbe and shuts down the false information .....Hitlery was correct , they are loosing the information war . and its not RT that is doing it ,although they help and are only a part of the much bigger picture . .. I see new laws in the pipes heading towards social media .
When you are tying the need to control social media on a bogus or at least very questionable story so soon after ,then the plan was in the pipes all along and only need a trigger mechanism . www.moonofalabama.org...
edit on 18-12-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The Turkish War of Independence (1919–22), initiated by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and his colleagues in Anatolia, resulted in the establishment of the modern Republic of Turkey in 1923,
en.wikipedia.org...

Turkey seems to be a little older then Israel ....

Last 1000 years tells us what is what and who is who in the area .

Turkey is the continuation of Ottomans & Selcuklus & Mamluklus .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Kurds have the support they need from Turks , rightly so imho .

This Game is not new and it's been played for a looong time ; subsequently Turks & Kurds understand what is going aroud the oil fields .

When Saddam gassed the Kurds ; Turks opened the border and more then half a million Kurds were accepted into Turkey over night .

Some people in the World have a dream of Turk & Kurd go to war against one another so that the Anatolia can be emptied by both of them .

I don't understand where you are coming from again ; all I see on your posts is incorrect info about the situation in Mesopotamia & Anatolia .

Iraq & Syria are artificial countries with no historical base ; these two countries you are talking about was just 2 provinces in Ottoman Empire .

In this game , my life and my property is on the line and as such I have a big dog in the race ; if you have none , I would suggest to you that you should complete the information you possess about these parts of the world.

edit on 18-12-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong I'm under no illusions as to what RT is but it says a lot about the US politics media connection when you see the softball question usually asked by US media and Kirby turning into a hormonal bag of aggression when asked a few tough questions, like she had the cheek to do it.

Yeah I get the feeling that America is losing the information war and know it.
edit on 18-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So I guess cherry picking your historical data might fit well with your world view of what was and should return to but that is not how things work out sometimes . Things can change slow but things can happen very quick and not always in the ways one could hope ...Just ask the Palestinians .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

So I guess cherry picking your historical data might fit well with your world view of what was and should return to but that is not how things work out sometimes . Things can change slow but things can happen very quick and not always in the ways one could hope ...Just ask the Palestinians .

This is too cryptic to make any sense .

Cherry picking historical Data is what those who ignore the existence of Turks do , not I .

I merely point out what is being cherry picked and doesn't fit with the reality on the ground .

No idea what would I ask Palestinians , how to make humus ?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Could very well be the reason why Biden made the call alright. Kirby looked like a man that was trying to excuse the inexcusable. "You can ask critical questions in this country.... So stop asking them." What a joke.

I wonder as a former admiral in the navy does he feel shame in what he's doing now, maybe that's why he flung off the handle.

Doubt it. You could see it was personal for him, almost like his verbal assault was preplanned after their last encounter. Probably thought to himself, "I'm gonna shut her down".

The other personal side of it was just as he stated. Being an Admiral and all, I suspect he has plenty of residual Cold War baggage and the nerve of Russia walking into the State a Department "asking whatever questions you want" and he makes it perfectly clear he had no desire or inclination to entertain such a notion.

Not really sure the admiral is fit for his position personally. Probably best not to mix State and Defense anyway, really blurs the lines.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This might be how the old and present image might look like to all of us. We all think we know what it is going on by observing what is happening on the News and media, and what the outcome will be. Because we think we know how gepolitics work. It seams like People think that Our media and News are informing us about the one form of politics that are covert. Geopolitics are covert politics not sheard by Our media.

To some it will also seam like the US and Russia are on paar on the subject of rebuilding and supporting the Iraqi military. Russia giving SU 25s and MI-28s to the Iraqi government, while the US give F-16s and pilot training. We think that the Turkish made Peshmerga are the same Peshmerga as the once the Iraqi government use South of Mosul. We all are made to think that they are fighting for the same goal. But are they?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

This might be how the old and present image might look like to all of us. We all think we know what it is going on by observing what is happening on the News and media, and what the outcome will be. Because we think we know how gepolitics work. It seams like People think that Our media and News are informing us about the one form of politics that are covert. Geopolitics are covert politics not sheard by Our media.

To some it will also seam like the US and Russia are on paar on the subject of rebuilding and supporting the Iraqi military. Russia giving SU 25s and MI-28s to the Iraqi government, while the US give F-16s and pilot training. We think that the Turkish made Peshmerga are the same Peshmerga as the once the Iraqi government use South of Mosul. We all are made to think that they are fighting for the same goal. But are they?

Do you know what hostile takeover is ?

There is a hostile take over on going in ME .

Dominions are being redrawn by Corporates who are engaged in hostile take over operation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join