It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: ElectricFeel

If you knew your family members would be killed for your actions, would you commit the crime?

Ya sounds like something out of North Korea...

Speaking of NK I remember Trump saying he wanted to form a crack team that could shut down undesirable sections of the internet. (and people cheered)

You obviously missed the debate last night. Anyways, he said he'd like to block the internet in ISIS controlled areas so they couldn't recruit as good here in America and he would like to get with the people of the Silicon Valley and have them design something like that. Man, do you guys just hear this # and make up your own words to plug and play in everything Trump says? Phew, infatuated much I'd say.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I fear the biggest group of homegrown terrorists in America today.

The leftest thugs who murder thousands in urban environments all around the US every single day. Many of whom are just like them.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Maybe you should study successful military campaigns.

What was Sherman's march if not a direct targeting of civilians - i.e. women and children?

What was the point of dropping the atomic bombs if not to target those who supplied material to the war front in Japen - i.e. civilians? See my above post.

Targeting civilians and civilian populations is an absolutely brutal and absolutely effective tactic of war. The terrorists know this. Look how much they've been able to make our own lives miserable by doing it: TSA, Patriot Act, NSA, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The scary thing is that the politicians are reflection of all of us, primarily

If we were saintly our politicians would be saintly but their satanic so for the exception of a few we are as well.

Right-wing left-wing and in between

Before we throw stones we need to always look at the person throwing the stone

Youself!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You obviously missed the debate last night.

I missed about half of it because it turned it off after seeing so many people cheer for enforcing the patriot act, killing innocents, and FYI "block the internet in ISIS controlled areas" would be a free ticket to block a wide array of things. Maybe even have to say goodbye ATS.

link   
a reply to: introvert

This nation was founded on the idea that ALL MEN ARE CREATED equal and should not only give all men the same rights endowed by their creator, but also equal application of law.

Except when it comes to gun owners,bankers,ceo's,rich people basically any group of people the LEFT hates.

Really want to get to the bones about it.

The LEFT is for selective liberties.

The RIght is for selective liberties.

A Salient point from Mencken so many,many years ago.

Liberty and democracy are eternal enemies, and every one knows it who has ever given any sober reflection to the matter. A democratic state may profess to venerate the name, and even pass laws making it officially sacred, but it simply cannot tolerate the thing. In order to keep any coherence in the governmental process, to prevent the wildest anarchy in thought and act, the government must put limits upon the free play of opinion. In part, it can reach that end by mere propaganda, by the bald force of its authority — that is, by making certain doctrines officially infamous. But in part it must resort to force, i.e., to law. One of the main purposes of laws in a democratic society is to put burdens upon intelligence and reduce it to impotence. Ostensibly, their aim is to penalize anti-social acts; actually their aim is to penalize heretical opinions. At least ninety-five Americans out of every 100 believe that this process is honest and even laudable; it is practically impossible to convince them that there is anything evil in it. In other words, they cannot grasp the concept of liberty. Always they condition it with the doctrine that the state, i.e., the majority, has a sort of right of eminent domain in acts, and even in ideas — that it is perfectly free, whenever it is so disposed, to forbid a man to say what he honestly believes. Whenever his notions show signs of becoming "dangerous," ie, of being heard and attended to, it exercises that prerogative. And the overwhelming majority of citizens believe in supporting it in the outrage. Including especially the Liberals, who pretend — and often quite honestly believe — that they are hot for liberty. They never really are. Deep down in their hearts they know, as good democrats, that liberty would be fatal to democracy — that a government based upon shifting and irrational opinion must keep it within bounds or run a constant risk of disaster. They themselves, as a practical matter, advocate only certain narrow kinds of liberty — liberty, that is, for the persons they happen to favor. The rights of other persons do not seem to interest them. If a law were passed tomorrow taking away the property of a large group of presumably well-to-do persons — say, bondholders of the railroads — without compensation and without even colorable reason, they would not oppose it; they would be in favor of it. The liberty to have and hold property is not one they recognize. They believe only in the liberty to envy, hate and loot the man who has it. "Liberty and Democracy" in the Baltimore Evening Sun (13 April 1925),

en.wikiquote.org...
edit on 16-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: reldra

hope your going to include the black hood drive bye shootings in your figures so you present true transparency

You seem confused about the difference between the intentional targeting of innocent civilians...aka mowing down a black congregation in hopes of starting a race war or opening fire inside a planned parenthood clinic...vs. Criminals targeting other criminals or gang members.

One motivated by criminal ambitions (primarily drug sales and market share)

The other motivated by Political or Religious ideology.

You're talking about lone wolf nut jobs. What's political or religious about "mowing down a black congregation in hopes of starting a race war" anyways?

What about all those black churches that were burned down shortly after Roof murdered those people? You think was political, religious, or for starting a race war too?

(post by DrMono removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Except when it comes to gun owners,bankers,ceo's,rich people basically any group of people the LEFT hates.

All due respect, but you also believe in a massive conspiracy in which the Lefties want to take your bacon.

Yes, bacon.

We are not even rooted in the same reality, so any conversation is pointless.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrMono

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I agree, but good luck with this thread. I feel that many angry conservatives will be along to yell at you about how wrong you are.

Seriously, when is the last time you have been outside? All you do is talk on internet message boards. I wouldnt be surprised if the last time you kissed a girl or went out to dinner was months ago. I am embarrassed for you.

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay. Nice first post you got there. Just straight up insult someone you've never talked to before..

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Oh the Irony.

And Trump critics live in their own little conspiratorial world where Trump wants to ban da muslims!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
See how upset you and a few of your pals are in this thread? That's because Trump doesn't want to import muslims here until we fix the issue radical muslim ISIS issue. In the meantime, you'll constantly demonize the right and Christians. Hence the reason it was stated that it's ok to demonize some groups except for when they're muslims.

I've often wondered why is it that so many appear to be totally oblivious to the fact that the TPTB's agenda is to destroy Christianity.

I'm mean come on this isn't rocket science here.

They worship Lucifer...

I believe this is why the NWO agenda centers on keeping the truth hidden as much as possible.

Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word. The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Illuminati worship Lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth. How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?

Memorial Day Requires a Rethink

"The express aim of the Order was to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil Government." John Robison, Proofs of a Conspiracy

But this is exactly the agenda: To destroy Christianity, just as they have destroyed empires, nations, heterosexual identities and nuclear families. The agenda is to strip people of power and identity leaving us defenseless in the face of one-world tyranny.

The present "world system", which is Satanic and seeks power for itself under Humanism, devoid of true God, aligns itself with base nature, presuming all glory to the creation rather than its glorious Creator. This is paganism. "For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator" (Romans 1).

Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

edit on 16-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

(post by DrMono removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: neo96

Voicing opposition to tightly controlled industries (and I'm not talking regulations here), powerhouse corporations, ensuing loopholes, and subsequent products that people use is not the same level of "demonization" as going after a religion, or entire region of varying religions because "brown people = ISIS". Nice try, though. Can't wait to see the next one you pull out of your anus.

Says you. I've not heard a single Republican utter those words. More red herrings from the radical left wingers.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

This also explains Trump's antics perfectly: he needs to demonize the Muslim community, and then proclaim that *he* shall save America from this non-existent threat.

Truth shall always prevail over falsehood in the end. I just hope and pray that no lives are lost at the hands of the Far Right as the level of hate and paranoia continues to rise to ever-alarming levels.

Trump is a joke. He is just an example of a carnival side show that people watch. He will say anything to get people to talk about him since he is about as narcissistic as Obama is, so outside of Trump and the news Americans are just moving on living their lives to take care of themselves and families.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

Critics of the 'radical right wing' have EXACTLY ZERO ROOM to talk.

???

I also criticize "Radical Islamists"??...Right along with the "Radical Right Wing" ??? AKA People like Trump that proposes banning all Muslims and targeting and killing the family associated with terrorists.

Kind of bizarre that you are demanding people that criticize radicals must choose one or the other to criticize..

actually that might be the premise of "Radical" thinking.

Well you'll just have to move or learn to suck it up when he's elected next year because the majority of Americans support Trump.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Notice how the anti-constitutionalist left wing radicals always fear the white Conservative Christians?

I have noticed after the last 15 years of the LEFT saying they are better than the RIGHT.

They have never proven it, but they do so love to peddle that fantasy.

I love how they point out Bush's failures his last two years in office when they were in control of Congress and denying anything he requested.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh the Irony.

And Trump critics live in their own little conspiratorial world where Trump wants to ban da muslims!

But...Trump does want to ban Muslims.

Clinton or Sanders don't want to take your bacon.

See what I mean? Different realities.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Oh the Irony.

But...Trump does want to ban Muslims.

Clinton or Sanders don't want to take your bacon.

See what I mean? Different realities.

One MORE time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
All due respect, but you also believe in a massive conspiracy in which the Lefties want to take your bacon.

FYI, so did George Washington...

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation).” ~ George Washington

George Washington's Warning About The Illuminati

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties…

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join