It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who said it is fine to demonize any group except for Muslims?

The anti gunners do, and I DO have other examples.

Rich people. It's FINE to demonize that entire lot.

Banker . PERFECTLY acceptable to demonize that entire lot.

Hell the OP did the SAME thing as what he was decrying.

The 'Radical Right Wing'.

They 'scary'.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: neo96

Truth shall always prevail over falsehood in the end.

Here is some TRUTH.

When entire groups get demonized it's perfectly acceptable EXCEPT when it comes to muslims.

By "TRUTH" do you mean the opposite? Or are you absurdly suggesting no one is demonizing Muslims right now?

Now take GUN OWNERS for example that have to ASK the state for permission to exercise their constitutional RIGHTS.

Sure...I will take the San Bernardino GUN OWNERS that killed 14 people for example...they purchased and used those weapons freely under the precise absence of scrutiny and regulations that you and the NRA continue to successfully demand.

Actually those gun owners were given two of the guns via an illegal straw purchase, which is I believe a felony. This also happened in a state with some of the strictest firearms regulations and laws on the books. What other laws would have prevented this?

Whether those laws are sufficiently enforced or if new laws would make a difference is not relevant to the argument.

Neo view is that those laws and regulations themselves should not exist and are tyrannical discrimination toward gun owners. Neo is welcome to correct me if I have misrepresented what he is saying, but he has been pretty consistent in his view that there should be no regulations or restrictions on gun purchasing and transfers.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

By "TRUTH" do you mean the opposite? Or are you absurdly suggesting no one is demonizing Muslims right now?

They only people throwing a fit about it are the ones that GO AROUND demonizing other groups of people.

Rich folks. aka the 1%.Bankers,Monsanto,Fat cat CEO's, Republicans are 'flat earthers', and the list goes on.

In short.

Critics of the 'radical right wing' have EXACTLY ZERO ROOM to talk.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People call Obama the "divider in chief" and accuse the Democrats of using the "race card" to divide the country.

From everything I've read on ATS, heard on the radio and seen on TV -- the GOP and the Republican party are doing quite the bang up job of dividing this country along racial lines.

Immigration, Islamic terror...anti-BLM rhetoric. Sure seems like their hands aren't "clean" by any means.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why are we all bickering!

Maybe just have some "common sense, gun laws" in place and "background" checks in the Middle East !!

That should show them terrorists

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The 'Radical Right Wing'.

They 'scary'.

With the "radical" front of it then yeah. Same goes for "extreme/ extremist".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

You SHOULD be paying attention to the money-changers and what's coming down with those who consider you as their money making tool.

It isn't the right, left, or middle who controls the real. They are serving the purpose of the puppet-masters quite well.

Diversion.

Pay attention to those who ultimately control your money.

Fear what is surely to come.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Your right about it not being directed just at Muslims...

I had to correct someone just the other day that turbans are worn by Sikh people, who are not Muslim.

On August 5, 2012, a massacre took place at the Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others.

Page was an American white supremacist and United States Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin. Apart from the shooter, all of the dead were members of the Sikh faith.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Voicing opposition to tightly controlled industries (and I'm not talking regulations here), powerhouse corporations, ensuing loopholes, and subsequent products that people use is not the same level of "demonization" as going after a religion, or entire region of varying religions because "brown people = ISIS". Nice try, though. Can't wait to see the next one you pull out of your anus.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The only people that believe that tirade in the op is Radical LEFT WINGERS.

S.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wonder, Mr. Trump, whether you would extend the same 'privilege' to mass-shooters, the vast majority of whom are white, Christian, males.

I do so love that false narrative. The ones sensationalized by the media, the ones like the Bunny Park Shooting not so much.

Are Most Mass Murderers Really White?

It is truly terrifying to see mainstream leaders and presidential candidates talk so brazenly, to the cheers and clapping of mobs who would willingly and enthusiastically support Nazi tactics because they have been brainwashed and terrorized by a modern breed of fascist demagogues.

I guess someone missed Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson, and groups like BLM.

But I digress.

Yes FEAR the NEO.

FEAR ME!

I am evil INCARNATE!

Notice how the anti-constitutionalist left wing radicals always fear the white Conservative Christians?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Lost communication.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Critics of the 'radical right wing' have EXACTLY ZERO ROOM to talk.

???

I also criticize "Radical Islamists"??...Right along with the "Radical Right Wing" ??? AKA People like Trump that proposes banning all Muslims and targeting and killing the family associated with terrorists.

Kind of bizarre that you are demanding people that criticize radicals must choose one or the other to criticize..

actually that might be the premise of "Radical" thinking.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Notice how the anti-constitutionalist left wing radicals always fear the white Conservative Christians?

I have noticed after the last 15 years of the LEFT saying they are better than the RIGHT.

They have never proven it, but they do so love to peddle that fantasy.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Democrats do a great job at dividing this country, I haven't seen more racial divide in this country in my life time more than I have seen in the last 7 yrs.

BLM deserves what they get as far as anti groups against them.

They incited riots (not everyone of them)
Looted
Spewed anti white bull#
Made white police, teachers and others resign
Blocked traffic
Vandalized
Arson
Segregated whites from protest areas.
Have Jesse Jackson and al sharpton at there demand to help spew racial divides.
Made up stories of pooh swastikas (which were false)
What this has to do with blacks is beyond me.
Asking for Jewish mayor to resign
List goes on

Screw BLM
Screw KKK
Screw Black Panthers
Screw ISIS
Lost goes on

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You made some very good points, OP, but I have come to learn that these sorts of threads are completely useless. Not because they don't provide excellent information and a personal viewpoint, but because the Right Wing is not adult enough to handle it.

This thread is proof that it doesn't matter how well something is sourced or how true it is, they are never going to be honest about that information, or with you, because they cannot even be honest with themselves.

They lie to themselves, blame the left, pull out the emotional victim card and stomp their feet until they are the only ones left in the debate because the grown-ups decided to leave when it turned to a "waa" fest. Then they claim victory.

Some of them are also not honest enough to admit they agree with the tactics you mentioned. They have no problem killing innocents as long as they feel safer in their echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel
It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

Rather ironic that the OP mentions being brainwashed...

The entire rant reeks of a mind that is totally blind to reality.

It's unsure what the source of confusion is and it really doesn't matter.

Religion, MSM, education, it's all the same really and they all have the same effect.

The question to be asked here is who are the REAL "terrorists"?

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.” They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

Soldiers in the U.S. military have been told in a training briefing that evangelical Christians are the No. 1 extremist threat to America – ahead of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, KKK, Nation of Islam, al-Qaida, Hamas and others.

Military warned 'evangelicals' No. 1 threat

The biggest "terrorist" threat to the People in the U.S.A. is not Ossama bin Laden or any other so-called "terrorist" leader or group. While Americans are preoccupied with a rigged phony election and "wars for PROFIT" in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve "terrorists" are orchestrating a financial collapse in the U.S.A. that could destroy the U.S.A. and other countries in the world much more than the Great Depression of 1929-32.

The biggest threat to America are the "terrorists" that are conducting "FINANCIAL WARFARE" in America and other countries of the world, possibly leading to s Global Financial Meltdown. These "terrorists" are a small covert, clandestine, London, European and American based organization operating in the U.S.A. as a supposed "U.S. government agency". They're called the Federal Reserve, which is controlled by the most EVIL "terrorists" in the world, the "Elite terrorist" group of criminals, crooks and killers, known as the Illuminati.

The Illuminati Controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens.

And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents

Islamophobia - the irrational fear of being beheaded. If you are not Islamophobic, then you are doomed to be one of their victims. There is a lot to fear from Islam. A "phobia" is an "IRRATIONAL FEAR". Fearing a para-military cult disguised as a religion is NOT irrational.
It is COMPLETELY RATIONAL!!!

Islamophobia Is a Myth

I want to tackle the illusion of “Islamophobia” though, for “phobia” means to hold an irrational fear of something. There are very few concerns about Islam that are expressed from irrationality. Most fears regarding Islam are entirely rational and legitimate – and the invention of this new lexicon “Islamophobia” – is largely the latest attempt to sideline debate and deflect blame from Islam for what its teachings, and consequently, followers have done and are doing.

“Islamophobia” does not exist – Fearing Islam is quite rational

I want to tackle the illusion of “Islamophobia” though, for “phobia” means to hold an irrational fear of something. There are very few concerns about Islam that are expressed from irrationality. Most fears regarding Islam are entirely rational and legitimate – and the invention of this new lexicon “Islamophobia” – is largely the latest attempt to sideline debate and deflect blame from Islam for what its teachings, and consequently, followers have done and are doing.

“Islamophobia” does not exist – Fearing Islam is quite rational

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Truth shall always prevail over falsehood in the end.

Here is some TRUTH.

When entire groups get demonized it's perfectly acceptable EXCEPT when it comes to muslims.

Now take GUN OWNERS for example that have to ASK the state for permission to exercise their constitutional RIGHTS.

Sure...I will take the San Bernardino GUN OWNERS that killed 14 people for example...they purchased and used those weapons freely under the precise absence of scrutiny and regulations that you and the NRA continue to successfully demand.

Actually those gun owners were given two of the guns via an illegal straw purchase, which is I believe a felony. This also happened in a state with some of the strictest firearms regulations and laws on the books. What other laws would have prevented this?

Whether those laws are sufficiently enforced or if new laws would make a difference is not relevant to the argument.

Neo view is that those laws and regulations themselves should not exist and are tyrannical discrimination toward gun owners. Neo is welcome to correct me if I have misrepresented what he is saying, but he has been pretty consistent in his view that there should be no regulations or restrictions on gun purchasing and transfers.

If the laws themselves are irrelevant then don't use falsehoods to try and bolster your argument. You stated the shooters used weapons they purchased in accordance with laws. Which is patently false in regards to the two long guns that were used for the majority of the shooting.

Actually, just don't use falsehoods to try and bolster your argument period.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Islamist lunatics and right wing lunatics are merely different sides of the same coin.

Ethnocentric bigots who think their race or religion is worth more than others.

Same old story just in different cloths.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If people like Trump can get their way, I have no doubt there is strong potential to make people like Mao, Stalin and Hitler look like wimpy softies regarding "cleansings" of people.

There is a point when rhetoric and desire go too far, and cross over to the Demonic category. One surefire way to do it is to be even less picky & more thorough about who you kill off than your enemy.

So Trump is going to round up all of a certain religion in America and put them in camps and kill them???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join