It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declared 'third time loser' by Scotland after failing to block windfarm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I think you embellished your comments quite highly.

Link a case or cases where a private citizen was charged with a criminal offence when a legal professional they hired prepared paperwork that the private citizen signed off on but was not fully conversant in the law.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: superman2012

What would he do if he were prez? I can imagine all sorts of conflict of interests with him being POTUS and trying to run a huge company.

It couldn't be worse that those we've had so far, right? The only difference is he, hopefully, can't be bought, like the rest have been.

No definitely not worse. Just more scary. He walks and acts like Darth Vader.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think you embellished your comments quite highly.

Link a case or cases where a private citizen was charged with a criminal offence when a legal professional they hired prepared paperwork that the private citizen signed off on but was not fully conversant in the law.

I didn't - in the UK we don't hold those databases on specific cases - all would come under here: www.justice.gov.uk...

Penalty 5 Attention is drawn to rule 32.14 which sets out the consequences of verifying a statement of case containing a false statement without an honest belief in its truth, and to the procedures set out in rule 81.18 and paragraphs 5.1 to 5.7 of Practice Direction 81 – Applications and proceedings in relation to contempt of court.

Here: www.courtsni.gov.uk...

www.cps.gov.uk...

www.cps.gov.uk...

www.justice.gov.uk...
e dit on 17-12-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

"Funny, six or seven months ago, you wouldn't have cared and this wouldn't have been news. Good to see his every move, and his team's every move haunts your mind though. Keep that head in the sand."

Unless of course you reside in Scotland, in which case it is indeed News. Trumps proclivities regarding wind turbines and his overtly totalitarian outlook just because he owns a golf course in the area said turbines could possibly be erected, apparently spoiling his view, is pretty much common knowledge.

The Man is a racists backwards thinking fool.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.wsj.com...

Its obvious he cannot take "No" for an answer, well he needs to understand that in this country "No" does in fact mean exactly that.
edit on 17-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What you cited does not support your claim. Filing improperly prepared documents is not a 'false claim'.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

He walks and acts like Darth Vader.

LOL, that's true. But even Darth turned to the force, so....

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Donald Trump's legal challenge to a planned offshore wind farm has been rejected by the UK's Supreme Court.

Developers hope to site 11 turbines off Aberdeen, close to Mr Trump's golfing development on the Aberdeenshire coast.

The US businessman and presidential hopeful was taking on the Scottish government, which approved the plan.

The Trump Organisation said it was an "extremely unfortunate" ruling and it would "continue to fight" the wind farm proposal.

Former First Minister Alex Salmond said the latest court verdict left Mr Trump a "three-time loser".

Trump declared 'third time loser' by Scotland after failing to block windfarm

So Trump fails yet again trying to rob a country of £200m because it will 'spoil his view' - despite him having already built a wall around his course and into peoples houses because that's his answer to everything.

Can't believe this guy is actually taken seriously by anyone, he can't even file the correct papers for planning permission, let alone run a country.

If anyone wants a classic example of pathetic over exaggeration of a story then here you are right here folks. Let's take a nothing story and act like it's some unbelievable thing that should see someone judged and condemned over.
"fails yet again trying to rob a country of £200m " are you for real? you seriously can't see how ridiculously pathetic this statement is?

A company wanted to build a wind farm, he disagreed with it so filed an objection, as happens to endless building projects across the uk. His objection to it was unsuccessful, that's it, it happens every day all across the uk, it's very boring and standard practice.

Saying he "tried to rob a country of £200m" is such a pathetic statement i can't even believe you wrote it, but then this is the type of crap that armchair warriors constantly come out with these days. It's like you have nothing better to do than take nothing stories and blow them way out of proportion.

This thread is a sad indication of the pathetic nature of this generation, where people go crazy over nothing and we end up in a society that can't do anything because someone somewhere will go crazy over it for no reason. Get a grip of reality.

"declared third time loser by Scotland" so the nation i live in released a statement on behalf of the entire nation declaring him a third time loser did they? I must have missed that, if you could point me to the national statement that'd be great. I think what you mean is "declared third time loser by pathetic armchair warrior that has nothing better to do than over exaggerate non stories"
edit on 19-12-2015 by bitcoinforever because: .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join