It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
The reason why many people don't accept molten steel at ground zero is because that story was fabricated.

Just a very partial list of the people you say fabricated the molten steel story.
All say, there were molten pools, and molten flowing streams.

Dr. Keith Eaton.
Greg Fuchek.
Sarah Atlas.
"Toolie" O'Toole.
chaplain Herb Trimpe.
Alison Geyh.
Ron Burger.
And would you believe, Leslie Robertson.
Of course you have already been reminded of many of the firemen's statements.
edit on 17-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

The objects in the photos are compacted floors, not solified molten concrete, which was never in a molten state in the first place.

Seems it was..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, and...it looks like there is rust there too!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: wildb

There was no Pancaking...

Fine.
I will edit my post to 'building collapse'.
They did collapse, I am pretty certain.

The best term is disintegrate..

edit on 17-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Show me evidence where those people are experienced at identifying metals in a molten state. As an example of what I am talking about, which photo depicts molten steel?

Photo 1: Molten Metal

Photo 2: Molten Metal

Photo 3: Molten Metal

Now, compare the molten metals in the photos.

edit on 17-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Your videos were debunked years ago because they do not depict the characteristics of demolition explosions. Now, let's take a look at your reference, David Chandler.

David Chandler

Chandler made the same mistake in an earlier video:...

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In your link, it said:

9-11: DISPLAY OF POLICE GUNS FOUND WITH MELTED CONCRETE IN THE RUINS OF THE WTC"

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the intact guns, which retained their shaped when found, proved that the so-called: "WTC object" was not subject to temperatures anywhere near the melting point of steel. In other words, the guns would not have retained their shaped at such temperatures and would have not have been recognizable as such since they would have been reduced to solidified molten globs, something like this:

Photo of Solidfied Molten Steel

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your videos were debunked years ago because they do not depict the characteristics of demolition explosions.

There videos of the buildings coming down, how does one debunk that.. your a funny guy.

As for chandler I'm debunking your videos because their not there..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Of course the floors of the WTC buildings pancaked, which is clearly indicated by the squibs the collapsing floors are producing.

Additionally:

It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There videos of the buildings coming down, how does one debunk that.. your a funny guy.

Because there was no sound of explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed and seismic monitors did not detect demolition explosions, which explains why no evidence of explosives was ever found in the WTC rubble.

In other words, the claim that explosives were used to demolish the WTC buildings was a fabrication and I might add that explosives and thermite/thermate do not leave behind molten metal for hours, much less days, weeks or even months.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Because there was no sound of explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed

Yes there was and they were posted here many times.. so other members know..

and seismic monitors did not detect demolition explosions

Yes there were , Again, posted here on ATS many times...

which explains why no evidence of explosives was ever found in the WTC rubble.

It was never looked for by NIST, others looked and found...

In other words, the claim that explosives were used to demolish the WTC buildings was a fabrication

You cannot fabricate reality, video, audio and whiteness testimony as well as simple physics all support controlled demo.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yes I remember reading the thread on the seismic data,good point alot of people seem to overlook eh.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Seems it was..

What do you see embedded in the following photo that debunks claims the so-called "9/11 metorites" were molten concrete and steel that reach temperatures of over 3000 degrees F.?

Photo: 9/11 Meteorite

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For my fellow members...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yes there was and they were posted here many times.. so other members know..

You are well-aware that you claim has been debunked time and time again and here is the proof. Post the time line in the following video where explosions are heard.

Now, compare your explosion time lines with the available seismic data here.

WTC 1 and WTC 2 Seismic Data

To sum it up, you have no case for demolition explosives at ground zero.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

In your link, it said:

9-11: DISPLAY OF POLICE GUNS FOUND WITH MELTED CONCRETE IN THE RUINS OF THE WTC"

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the intact guns, which retained their shaped when found, proved that the so-called: "WTC object" was not subject to temperatures anywhere near the melting point of steel. In other words, the guns would not have retained their shaped at such temperatures and would have not have been recognizable as such since they would have been reduced to solidified molten globs, something like this:

Photo of Solidfied Molten Steel

Your a very naughty boy, it's not my link, and besides, the rust I refer to is on the concrete.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That video has been debunked as well because it was later determined that the explosions heard had nothing to do with explosives.

They also heard such sounds more than an hour after the WTC buildings collapsed. Molten aluminum and water are a highly explosive and in abundance at ground zero and firefighters indicated that the sound of explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives.

Craig Carlsen: Firefighter

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Nothing there about bombs or explosives.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I posted the image from that link as an example of what a real solidified molten gun would have looked like.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

To sum it up, you have no case for demolition explosives at ground zero.

Seems I do...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Of course the floors of the WTC buildings pancaked

No they did not, as you know NIST said it themselves, they lied about some things but not this. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE to support the pancake story. As for squibs, well its clear to see..

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A new eyewitness who was working in the WTC on 9/11 has gone on record to describe how he heard multiple grenade-like explosions around the basement levels of the north tower, backing up William Rodriguez' story, the WTC janitor who reported explosions before the first plane hit the tower. Anthony Saltalamacia was a morning supervisor who managed over a hundred workers in the twin towers. He worked closely with WTC janitor William Rodriguez, eyewitness to sub-level explosions that occurred before the impact of the first plane in the north tower and representative for many 9/11 victim's families.

sub-level explosions that occurred before the impact of the first plane

www.bushstole04.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join