It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If the admitted pools of molten metal were aluminum from the planes then where did the molten pools at trade center 7 come from? No plane hit this building yet NASA images show the hot-spots equivalent to the hot-spots where the molten steel/aluminum was in WTC1 and 2.

I can predict the deniers answer. "there was no molten metal at WT7." That's a bold faced lie.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So you are all going to tell me this man is fabricating his story? What does he have to gain by making this up? Nothing.

FDNY Captain Philip Ruvolo said, “You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel, molten steel running down the channel rails, like you’re in a foundry, like lava.”

What about this man?

"Ken Holden, who is involved with the organizing of demolition, excavation and debris removal operations at Ground Zero, later will tell the 9/11 Commission, “Underground, it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from [WTC] Building 6.”

That's a pretty big lie on par with the incubator babies if it is not true. Why would this man make up such a ridiculous statement if he hadn't seen what he says. Did he have motive to lie? I really want to know why people would make this stuff up.

Then add those statements to this photo of proof steel melted and what else is there to say? Anyone denying molten steel after this post of physical evidence and eyewitness statements are just lying to you, themselves, or very reasonably could be shills.

Oh well, better just pull it, whatever that's supposed to mean these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
truthandshadows.wordpress.com...

MANY witnesses confirm molten metal!!!
but.. but... they're all liars and I went to a seminar once.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The steel didn't have to melt, it only had to be annealed by the heat to make it malleable enough to be unable to support the weight above it, the rest is simply the force of gravity and inertia.

The molten metal found in the pile is the same thing you find in a trash burn barrel when it has appeared to be extinguished, yet the center and bottom are still quite hot after the passing of several days.

There was plenty of fuel in the debris pile for the fire to get hot enough to melt most anything over time.

I can't believe this crap is still all over the internet.
edit on 17-12-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Gravity and inertia did this?

Please, explain. This thing weighed many tons. How did gravity and inertia force it 600 ft. Not only did it fly but it had enough horizontal force to become embedded. Your claims are laughable and have been proven false over and over again. By the LAWS of physics and common sense observation.

The squibs themselves have been used by official story believers as evidence the pancaking was causing pressure build up. How do you explain squibs many floors apart blasting out at the same time? Gravity and inertia?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeceptioVisus

f the admitted pools of molten metal were aluminum from the planes then where did the molten pools at trade center 7 come from?

Anything that was constructed of aluminum and other metals with melting points below temperatures generated by a typical office fire.

Photo 1: Pool of Molten Aluminum

Photo 2: Pool of Molten Aluminum

No plane hit this building yet NASA images show the hot-spots equivalent to the hot-spots where the molten steel/aluminum was in WTC1 and 2.

WTC 7 suffered massive impact damage from debris as WTC 1 collapsed. Let's take a look here.

WTC 7 Damage Description

Chief Boyle:
So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

www.debunking911.com...

The massive damage on the south wall of WTC 7 from debris of WTC 1 helps explain why WTC 7 tilted toward the south in the final seconds of its collapse, which I might add, was captured on video.

I can predict the deniers answer. "there was no molten metal at WT7." That's a bold faced lie.

Your prediction is wrong. There would have been aluminum items inside WTC 7 and outside the building because many of those light-weight aluminum panels from the facade of WTC 1 as it collapsed would have fell on WTC 7 as well.
edit on 17-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

These things were more than like propelled there from an aircraft hitting them at a high rate of speed and deflected.

You did notice the planes and debris from them and what was in front of them flew clean through the building didn't you?.

The other issue is people trying to tell what happened through pictures and video with no consideration for context and no knowledge of how anything works but their one little job beating on a keyboard or fixing machines.

The internet is an awesome thing, but like anything else must be taken with a grain of salt and people have to do their due dilligence in research or end up sounding kind dopey.

Your picture proves nothing, not even that it was associated with the WTC incident.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Not only did it fly but it had enough horizontal force to become embedded. Your claims are laughable and have been proven false over and over again. By the LAWS of physics and common sense observation.

Let's take a look at this video of a demolition process that does not use explosives and notice how far horizontally, debris are flung.

The squibs themselves have been used by official story believers as evidence the pancaking was causing pressure build up. How do you explain squibs many floors apart blasting out at the same time? Gravity and inertia?

Interior of buildings are mostly air and when a building collapses, all of that air has to go somewhere. Here is an example from a demolition operation that does not require the use of explosives and notice the production of squibs as the buildings collapsed.

Photo 1: Verinage; No Explosives Used

Photo 2: Verinage; No Explosives Used

Photo 3: Verinage; No Explosives Used

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Aluminum itself is flammable in certain instances, ever thrown a beer can into a campfire and notice the thin parts are not there any more, only the crimp and top and the bottom?.

Just because some people claim to have found thermite or thermate and it resembled the controlled demolitions you have seen on TV does not mean it was.

Jet fuel and plastics and wood from office furniture along with a LOT of paper burning, Heat, annealing of the metal support structure and the forces of gravity bearing down from the structure above the fires are all that are required for the building to collapse as it did.

The only issue is whether the whole thing was simply allowed to happen or arranged.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You completely ignored the meteor of molten steel and concrete. That is what this thread is about.

I'm done here. I know how these threads go. It's been proven over and over again that there was molten steel, flowing like a foundry, and the usual suspects will continue to deny with any and all improbable and sometimes even false claims.
Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

These things were more than like propelled there from an aircraft hitting them at a high rate of speed and deflected.

No..

Your picture proves nothing, not even that it was associated with the WTC incident.

This is a joke right...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Squibs?....Apparently some have never witnessed concrete failing when under pressure.

It explodes and shoots powdered concrete around in puffs of dust just like on the WTC because of the repeated shocks from the collapse occurring above causing the concrete and structure below to "pre-fail" I suppose one would say.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Aluminum itself is flammable in certain instances, ever thrown a beer can into a campfire and notice the thin parts are not there any more, only the crimp and top and the bottom?.

Just because some people claim to have found thermite or thermate and it resembled the controlled demolitions you have seen on TV does not mean it was.

Jet fuel and plastics and wood from office furniture along with a LOT of paper burning, Heat, annealing of the metal support structure and the forces of gravity bearing down from the structure above the fires are all that are required for the building to collapse as it did.

The only issue is whether the whole thing was simply allowed to happen or arranged.

I want to add that not many people know that molten aluminum coming in contact with water is a highly explosive combination, and in fact, aluminum is a component in solid rocket fuels.

I never believed the government was behind 9/11.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The objects in the photos are compacted floors, not solified molten concrete, which was never in a molten state in the first place.

Look at one of the photos and you will notice that embedded rebar was never in a molten state and in some photos, you can even see unburn paper and carpets embedded within those objects.

Question is, who managed to dupe 9/11 conspiracy theorist into thinking those objects were molten concrete when it fact, closer photos clearly depict embedded carpet material and paper?

Case in point:

Photo: WTC Compacted Floor

Depiction for the above photo

15. A composite of five floors worth of material from one of the Twin Towers that was heat-fused and compacted during their collapse. According to the museum, experts contend that the extreme heat and pressure required to create this artifact would likely render the presence of identifiable human remains impossible.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Has there ever been any analysis or investigation examining the microstructure of the steel from the beams? That will help show what happened to it (mechanically) during the collision/collapse.

I found one i think.

metallurgy anaysis

Also the WTC was of a TUBE design. Basically making it into a giant chimney.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's been proven over and over again that there was molten steel, flowing like a foundry, and the usual suspects will continue to deny with any and all improbable and sometimes even false claims.

That is false, because the silvery droplets seen falling from the northeast corner of WTC 2 where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest is indicative of molten aluminum, not steel.

Take a closer look at the video and you will noticed that not one single steel beam is being cut, which brings up another question; who duped 9/11 conspiracy theorist into thinking the molten metal was steel when the silvery droplets clearly revealed that the molten metal was not steel?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The objects in the photos are compacted floors, not solified molten concrete, which was never in a molten state in the first place.

Seems it was..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Squibs?....Apparently some have never witnessed concrete failing when under pressure.

It explodes and shoots powdered concrete around in puffs of dust just like on the WTC because of the repeated shocks from the collapse occurring above causing the concrete and structure below to "pre-fail" I suppose one would say.

Concrete, drywall and ceiling tiles... all of which were to be found in abundance in those buildings, create clouds of dust when buildings begin to collapse.
edit on b000000312015-12-17T12:46:57-06:0012America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 12:46:57 -06001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Concrete, drywall and ceiling tiles... all of which were to be found in abundance in those buildings, create clouds of dust when things start pancaking.

There was no Pancaking...

gw566382d6.jpg[/pic]]

edit on 17-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

There was no Pancaking...

Fine.
I will edit my post to 'building collapse'.
They did collapse, I am pretty certain.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join