It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Well I agree with you but I don't think I derailed the thread, did I, but as stated above it was derailed and the Mods are not complaining soooo...

Besides I was asking a question to another member.. I would have PM'ed him but many dont check their mailbox.

edit on 23-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Notice that the airframe for that aircraft has been deregistered. Now, let's take a look at the passenger manifest for United 175 (N612UA).

United 175 (N612UA) Passenger Manifest

Now, for the altitude flight data for United 175 (N612UA)

Flight Data for United 175 (N612UA)

Fuselage Wreckage of United 175 (N612UA)

The fact that United 175 (N612UA) was destroyed after it slammed into WTC 2 is why its airframe was deregistered.
edit on 23-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Notice that the airframe for that aircraft has been deregistered. Now, let's take a look at the passenger manifest for United 175 (N612UA).

Yes I noticed...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And some of those names on the United 175 manifest were 9/11 terrorist who are depicted in the following images that were released by al-Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda Reveals 9/11 Hijackers

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Now, let's take a look at the passenger manifest for United 175 (N612UA).

It's dated Oct 4, 2002

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nice catch!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
yeah he has made a few of them lately

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

A manifest is a manifest.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Hardly, and let's check this out. What do you suppose the date indicates? Now, what was the difference between the passenger manifest and the victims' list?

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari

The names of the 9/11 hijackers that al-Qaeda provided are the names that appeared on the manifest that I had provided. A wise word to you, don't ridicule that, for which have yet to do your homework to ascertain the rest of the story.

edit on 24-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

A manifest is a manifest.

And a timestamped date is a timestamped date. Your point?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a

The names of the 9/11 hijackers that al-Qaeda provided are the names that appeared on the manifest that I had provided.

And Al-CIA-Duh just called the white house the next day and said here's our list...Got it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The date of October 4, 2002, is the date that copies of the passenger manifest were faxed. Here is another example regarding United 93, and note the time and date the copy of the passenger manifest was faxed.

United 93 Passenger Manifest

Did you really think that anyone would be that negligent as to mistakenly place a wrong date that more than one year after the 9/11 attack on multiple passenger manifests? Once again, don't ridicule that, for which you have no understanding.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That list? Al-Qaeda and the CIA were mortal enemies and in fact, CIA headquarters was targeted by the same terrorist under the Bojinka Plot, which was revealed in the Philippines in 1995. In fact, one of the terrorist of that plot is the same terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and nephew of the 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

The Bojinka Plot

Phase III: CIA plane crash plot

Abdul Hakim Murad's confession detailed Phase III in his interrogation by the Manila police after his capture. Phase three would have involved Murad either renting, buying, or hijacking a small airplane, preferably a Cessna. The airplane would be filled with explosives. He would then crash it into the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in the Langley area in Fairfax County, Virginia. Murad had been trained as a pilot in North Carolina, and was slated to be a suicide pilot.

There were alternate plans to hijack a 12th commercial airliner and use that instead of the small aircraft, probably due to the Manila cell's growing frustration with explosives. Testing explosives in a house or apartment is dangerous, and it can easily give away a terrorist plot. Khalid Sheik Mohammed probably made the alternate plan.

A report from the Philippines to the United States on January 20, 1995 stated, "What the subject has in his mind is that he will board any American commercial aircraft pretending to be an ordinary passenger. Then he will hijack said aircraft, control its cockpit and dive it at the CIA headquarters."

Another plot that was considered would have involved the hijacking of more airplanes. The World Trade Center (New York City, New York), The Pentagon (Arlington, Virginia), the United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.), the White House (Washington, D.C.), the Sears Tower (Chicago, Illinois), and the U.S Bank Tower (Los Angeles, California), would have been the likely targets. Abdul Hakim Murad said that this part of the plot was dropped since the Manila cell could not recruit enough people to implement other hijackings in his confession with Filipino investigators, prior to the foiling of Operation Bojinka. This plot eventually would be the base plot for the September 11 attacks which involved hijacking commercial airliners as opposed to small aircraft loaded with explosives and crashing them into their intended targets. However, only the World Trade Center (which was destroyed) and The Pentagon (which suffered partial damage) were hit.

en.wikipedia.org...

And you thought that al-Qaeda and the CIA were friends at a time when they were out to kill one another.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Just to let you know that the date referred to the day that copies of the passenger manifest were faxed, not the day of the flight.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The date of October 4, 2002, is the date that copies of the passenger manifest were faxed. Here is another example regarding United 93, and note the time and date the copy of the passenger manifest was faxed.

United 93 Passenger Manifest

Did you really think that anyone would be that negligent as to mistakenly place a wrong date that more than one year after the 9/11 attack on multiple passenger manifests? Once again, don't ridicule that, for which you have no understanding.

That isn't how a facsimile time-stamp is printed. You know that already though.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes it is..

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You don't see a difference? I mean really?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That list? Al-Qaeda and the CIA were mortal enemies

You are aware the CIA CREATED Al-Qaeda to fight the Russians in Afghanistan right? Or were you too busy thinking a 767, not a 757 according to all reports, crashed into the pentagon.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I see date, time and page number.

There of course variances but the basics are the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You don't find it funny the timestamp on that document is mis-aligned? (not your example)
edit on 24-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join