It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

How many 757s have flown into the WTC towers to compare the damage with what happened 14 years ago?

None IIRC, but what that does that have to do with anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

How many 757s have flown into the WTC towers to compare the damage with what happened 14 years ago?

None IIRC, but what that does that have to do with anything.

Well you can't say it isn't consistent with a 757 flying into them if there's nothing to compare it to.

Even if you try to compare the B-25 to the 757 the speeds they were travelling are completely different. They also flew into 2 completely different types of buildings (the way they were actually built).

So to say it's not consistent with a 757 you would need to do a comparison, which I don't see from you.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Your not understanding what I am saying, put another way, there is a lack of damage to the building, that is what I mean when I say it is not consistent.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is the 9/11 free for all I have been expecting this thread to turn into. I am thankful for the government shills armed with little more than the power to debunk any and all evidence contrary to their belief system. Without them there would be no one pushing honest objective folks like wildb to dig up so much definitive evidence. It makes it easier for new objective researchers to dig through the facts, misinfo, and disinfo. They used to annoy me many years ago but now I have grown to respect them for the drive they put into fellow critical thinking researchers. Except for the ones getting paid to post lies. I believe we have one here. Without them this thread would have died many pages ago. Keep up the good work, "truthers".

Since we are bringing up anything 9/11 related now, let's do the 4th plane. Where did the plane go in Shanksville?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeceptioVisus
This is the 9/11 free for all I have been expecting this thread to turn into. I am thankful for the government shills armed with little more than the power to debunk any and all evidence contrary to their belief system. Without them there would be no one pushing honest objective folks like wildb to dig up so much definitive evidence. It makes it easier for new objective researchers to dig through the facts, misinfo, and disinfo. They used to annoy me many years ago but now I have grown to respect them for the drive they put into fellow critical thinking researchers. Except for the ones getting paid to post lies. I believe we have one here. Without them this thread would have died many pages ago. Keep up the good work, "truthers".

Since we are bringing up anything 9/11 related now, let's do the 4th plane. Where did the plane go in Shanksville?

Thank you, I don't know what happened with 93, but we could start with the very first reports...

Reporters at WCPO Channel 9 quoted then Cleveland Mayor Michael R. White as saying “a Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing due to a bomb threat,” the airplane landing safely, moved to a secure location and evacuated.

The early morning report when on to say United Airlines verified the plane as Flight 93, but was also deeply concerned about another jetliner in the vicinity, Flight 175, flying from Boston to Los Angeles.

www.thepowerhour.com...

edit on 23-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

A lot of peculiarities in that video. Surprised you haven't gotten the obligatory "DEBUNKED!", without any kind of intelligible rebuttal, yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeceptioVisus

A lot of peculiarities in that video. Surprised you haven't gotten the obligatory "DEBUNKED!", without any kind of intelligible rebuttal, yet.

Don't worry it will be here soon...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
were any bodies found from that wreckage? What about engines....from what ive read there was very little left of anything?
How could that be? Big smoking gun right there aint it?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
were any bodies found from that wreckage? What about engines....from what ive read there was very little left of anything?

Yes, I just check the registration for N591UA and found this to be very interesting..

registry.faa.gov...

Same with N612UA registry.faa.gov...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dont understand what your pointing out there man.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I dont understand what your pointing out there man.

Neither do I, other then plane is not listed as destroyed, if you saw the video you would know what I mean, I just figured they would retire the number..

Almost looks like someone has bought the plane, but how could that be. don't worry someone will set this strait soon, trust me..lol

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Yea you keep on believing silly stories posted on conspiracy site.
Heaven forbid you search beyond the first few lines of google.
By the way Bigfoot was flying one of those planes too.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

WOOHOO go bigfoot

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

All of 911 is a smoking gun.... do you know about the Gold ?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Yea you keep on believing silly stories posted on conspiracy site. Heaven forbid you search beyond the first few lines of google.

You should take your own advice...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the gold that was trucked away from under WT7 the just before the plaines hit?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

the gold that was trucked away from under WT7 the just before the plaines hit?

Not wtc 7, but yes the vault in wtc 6 was robbed and a semi got stuck in the garage underground the wtc and was loaded with gold, it was abandoned when it got wedged in the ceiling of the garage.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Just trying to get a feel for what you know.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

All of 911 is a smoking gun.... do you know about the Gold ?

You know there have been dozens of threads about the gold on ATS?
So why it up in a thread about molten steel?
I know that one topic can sway a bit, but this one seems to run on about everything 911.

For some reason when conspiracy believers can't continue on the topic at hand they shout out "But what about building 7?" or some other non related topic.
It's not like ATS limits the number of threads for each category.
If you have something to say bout gold it would be nice if you started a new thread about gold.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
only what I have read...I am on dialup so cant watch vids....but I saw it happen live on TV that day,and have been interested on the topic ever since.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join