It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

You can't argue with undeniable facts and evidence. I even have the registration record on hand for the airframe of American 77. It is like this, there is much that I know, and much that you do not know.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I really hate to tell you what I see in that photo because it isn't what you would like

Please carefully take note to what is said at around 0:37

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You can't argue with undeniable facts and evidence. I even have the registration record on hand for the airframe of American 77. It is like this, there is much that I know, and much that you do not know.

Then show your evidence and credentials for all to see and put the mystery to rest.

Til then I'll stick with what Elvis told me.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Guess which building had a concrete facade vs. aluminum panels. Guess which building was struck by a B-767 at over 500 mph with thousands of pounds more fuel than the smaller, lighter, and slower B-25.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

a B-767

wow

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Then show your evidence and credentials for all to see and put the mystery to rest.

You can find me on the Internet here.

Me

This is me 1

This is me 2

www.solanopilots.com...

edit on 23-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
The aircraft crashing into the pentagon was the equivalent of an aluminum can being crushed, not a knife being thrown. THAT is where you are completely wrong.

Take an empty aluminum can, put it on the ground, put 2 rocks on either side, now stomp on the can in an angle where you will also stomp both rocks. What gave more resistance the can or the rocks?

i didnt know that a 757 consisted of 0.11mm thick structure that sure is news to me.

that aside.. the knife is not being thrown, the knife is an analogy describing PENETRATION POWER.

i am trying to describe force distribution to you. what is easier to penetrate a concrete wall

1000 Newtons concentrated in 1cm^2
or 1000 Newtons concentrated over 100cm^2?

have you ever seen a guy lie on a bed of nails? its the same principal.. a bed of nails distributes his weight over many nails, but if his entire mass was over a single nail it would penetrate his skin.

what you see in the pentagon crash is the entire mass of the aircraft being focused at one relatively small area. where as the wings and engine is spreading its kinetic energy (already less than the initial impact) over a larger area.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

The aircraft crashing into the pentagon was the equivalent of an aluminum can being crushed, not a knife being thrown. THAT is where you are completely wrong.

Take an empty aluminum can, put it on the ground, put 2 rocks on either side, now stomp on the can in an angle where you will also stomp both rocks. What gave more resistance the can or the rocks?

i didnt know that a 757 consisted of 0.11mm thick structure that sure is news to me.

that aside.. the knife is not being thrown, the knife is an analogy describing PENETRATION POWER.

i am trying to describe force distribution to you. what is easier to penetrate a concrete wall

1000 Newtons concentrated in 1cm^2
or 1000 Newtons concentrated over 100cm^2?

have you ever seen a guy lie on a bed of nails? its the same principal.. a bed of nails distributes his weight over many nails, but if his entire mass was over a single nail it would penetrate his skin.

what you see in the pentagon crash is the entire mass of the aircraft being focused at one relatively small area. where as the wings and engine is spreading its kinetic energy (already less than the initial impact) over a larger area.

you are assuming the aircraft resembles a knife, or nail. It doesn't, it resembles a soda can.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Then let's take a look at this photo.

B-25 Impact Hole

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

There is only a couple inches separating you from the outside of the plane. How thick do you think an aircraft is?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Then let's take a look at this photo.

B-25 Impact Hole

did ya listen where the pilot banked away?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

He attempted to bank away but was unable to avoid striking the Empire State Building. It's all there in the news and in your video. Now, let's take a look at this photo where a small jet rolled into a building. Look at the hole it created.

Photo: Small Jet Rolls into Building

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

There is only a couple inches separating you from the outside of the plane. How thick do you think an aircraft is?

It depends on the location on the fuselage because the skin thickness can range anywhere from 0.040 to 0.125 thousandths of an inch .

Now, if you are talking about the nose radome of fiberglass or kevlar, then you are talking greater thickness and remember, kevlar can stop bullets.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It depends on the location on the fuselage because the skin thickness can range anywhere from 0.040 to 0.125 thousandths of an inch .

Now, if you are talking about the nose radome of fiberglass or kevlar, then you are talking greater thickness and remember, kevlar can stop bullets.

So tell me, if you covered the top of a coke can in kevlar and shot it with a .50 what do you think would happen?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

With enough thickness protection applied to the can, the bullet will simply knock the can around. However, take that same can and shoot it at a steel frame building at the cruising velocity of a B-767 and then, measure the size of the hole in the building that will be created.

The B-25 that punched out the hole on the Empire State Building did not have a nose radome of kevlar or fiberglass, unlike the B-767. Aircraft can easily penetrate buildings and the molten aluminum seen flowing from the northeast corner of WTC 2, which is where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest, is an indicator that the aircraft that struck WTC 2 was not a hologram.

With that waterfall of molten aluminum flowing from WTC 2, it would have created pools of molten aluminum.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe this is something they can understand.

Take an empty beer can and crush it on your forehead.
No problem we've all seen it done.
It's a slow speed impact.

Take the same empty can and shoot it at your forehead at 500 mph.
You have a fatality at the least.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The problem is the damage to the building is not consistent with a 757.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
The problem is the damage to the building is not consistent with a 757.

Yeah because of all the other 757s that have flown into the WTC towers for comparison.

Oh...wait....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh wait what?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
Oh wait what?

Seriously?! lol

OK. I'll spell it out for you.

You said "The problem is the damage to the building is not consistent with a 757".

How many 757s have flown into the WTC towers to compare the damage with what happened 14 years ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join