It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: wildb
can you explain what is in the vids mate....im on dial up and cant watch them. Thanks wildb

That would be very difficult, the first shows the top block falling over to the side of the building before it , well blows up, just before this event you can see the upper floors, above the impact zone explode.

The next video points out parts of the building being ejected and then these parts exploding themselves. When you have the time try to down load them, too much going on for me to try and explain it to you..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

that's just the weight of wtc throwing everything under it everywhere. pretty basic physics

link

im sure there's better vids of this out there but im too lazy. i dont see any explosives going off, or heard of any goons coming out talking about planting explosives in wtc before the attack.

aalso

wtc 7 = fire + bad structural design.
edit on 18-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Wrong as usual....... There were 2 express passenger elevators and 1 freight elevator which ran length of building (up to floor 107)

No not as usual, but fine I stand corrected, the diagram I saw showed just one but so what, it does not matter.

Similar thing happened to Empire State building in 1945 when struck by B 25 - one of the elevators dropped all the way to the basement with several people still in the car - 2 of the occupants survived the fall from 75 th floo

No way to compare then and now, modern elevators have breaks for just that reason, quoting NIST in this case is not helping your effort.. and since no one was there to inspect the buildings that is all just speculation..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

im sure there's better vids of this out there but im too lazy. i dont see any explosives going off,

Don't be lazy, look again it is very clear..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

wtc 7 = fire + bad structural design.

WTC 7 was one of the strongest buildings in NYC, it had multi million dollar up grades to support much extra weight and the emergency center on the 23 floor, do your homework before making such statements...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

no, i will be lazy, because unless you can bring solid evidence that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that there were explosives planted, detonated, and kept quiet, im not going to waste my time arguing this point. there is no point.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

obviously it wasnt upgraded to protect it's support beams from losing structural integrity when exposed to prolonged fire.

any other theories?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

obviously it wasnt upgraded to protect it's support beams from losing structural integrity when exposed to prolonged fire.

any other theories?

Yeah they blew it up, the fires were not that bad, much worse in other buildings and they did not fall..

And you will see at 29 seconds into this video there is smoke coming out of the top floors, there were no fires on the upper floors, so where did the smoke come from..

edit on 18-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

no, i will be lazy

Ok fine then you will remain uninformed and ignorant on the matter.. but thats your choice ..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

no the fires were that bad when you consider the weight above the floors that had fires. all the steel/metal needed was to be weakened to a certain point then bam. down it goes. even if people hears something exploding, you cant say they were explosives planted by anybody

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That would be very difficult, the first shows the top block falling over to the side of the building before it , well blows up, just before this event you can see the upper floors, above the impact zone explode.

False! No video depicts the upper block falling over to the side of the building. The videos depict the upper block as it tilts and then, falls straight down.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

you keep assuming i dont know what im talking about, i just dont find this conspiracy hard to disprove because its soooo easy and it comes up on this site every other day.

but there you go, straight to the insults eh? maybe i should find a smarter place to interact with people.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

False! No video depicts the upper block falling over to the side of the building. The videos depict the upper block as it tilts and then, falls straight down.

You need glasses, the video speaks for it self..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah they blew it up, the fires were not that bad, much worse in other buildings and they did not fall..

False on all counts. First of all, there were no demolition explosions as proven by the fact that you cannot provide a single time line where demolition explosions are heard as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapsed.

In other words, there is no case for explosives at ground zero and that explains why you haven't provided those video time lines that I have asked you for several weeks ago.

Fact of the matter is, the fires had generated temperatures high enough that weakens steel to the point of failure.

edit on 18-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The video I posted show the upper block tilting and then, falling straight down. Apparently, it is you, who needs glasses.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Just to let you know there is no sound of demolition explosions as WTC 7 collapsed.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

No way to compare then and now, modern elevators have breaks for just that reason, quoting NIST in this case is not helping your effort.. and since no one was there to inspect the buildings that is all just speculation..

Looks take a look.

Elevators were disaster within disaster

By Dennis Cauchon and Martha T. Moore, USA TODAY

The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history.

Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

but there you go, straight to the insults eh? maybe i should find a smarter place to interact with people.

I'm not insulting you just making an observation, anyone who takes the time to look at the data finds that the OS is false. But some people don't want to do that, like in the movie, you can't handle the truth.

There is overwhelming evidence to disprove the OS, all one has to do is look at it with open eyes.

Three buildings in one day, never before never since. And BTW 911 is more than that. It takes years to understand the big picture, you can't learn it in a few days or weeks...

Case in point, tell me what the Federal Reserve did that day, or what happened at WTC 6, or tell me about the money transfer, or what truck was found in the underground garage and what was in it and where did it come from.

Until you know some of these things you don't know much about 911..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can't seem to get the videos to play back. I know which part of the video # to use. Here are the links.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: video wouldn't play

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Once again, you've posted two videos that were already debunked. Perhaps, you should do background checks on the videos you have been posting.

Apparently, you are unaware that Richard Gage and "AE911 For Truth," have been caught lying. In fact, some of their assistants have left that group after they found that Richard Gage and "AE911 For Truth" were not only lying, but they were not playing with a full deck with their support money.

Would you like to see the reports?
edit on 18-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join