It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Wonderful, so we have established that the explosions in the sub levels were not due to falling elevators before the plane hit..

According to the witnesses who were there, the elevators crashed after the plane hit. It's all there in the report.
edit on 18-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I already have,...

False! You did not post a video of the upper block of the WTC Tower falling over to the side of the building because it never happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

But I found out later, when the plane came through the building, it cut the hoist ropes,... What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level

Funny only one elevator from ground level goes up to the top floor, furthermore elevators don't free fall when the cables break, there are safe guards to prevent that..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Wonderful, so we have established that the explosions in the sub levels were not due to falling elevators before the plane hit..

According to the witnesses who were there, the elevators crashed after the plane hit. It's all there in the report.

Right , SO.. we have established that the explosions in the sub levels were not due to falling elevators before the plane hit..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
did you see what I done there.........

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I already have,...

False! You did not post a video of the upper block of the WTC Tower falling over to the side of the building because it never happened.

Memory problems again sky, I did post it and as always you debunked it, but you debunk everything don't you..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
did you see what I done there.........

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Right , SO.. we have established that the explosions in the sub levels were not due to falling elevators before the plane hit..

That is false and I even posted a video of WTC 1 just before it was struck by American 11 and there was not a hint of an explosion as you say.
edit on 18-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I am waiting for you to post the video, so why are you stalling?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Let's take a look and please point the time line in the following video where explosions are heard just before American 11 struck WTC 1.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Let' me help you out and tell us where the upper block of WTC 2 is heading.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Let's take a look and please point the time line in the following video where explosions are heard just before American 11 struck WTC 1.

Are you making a joke here or are you grasping for straws, you want me / us to point out explosions in the sub levels from 10 to 15 blocks away ?? Wow, guess you think your dealing with Idiots..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Let' me help you out and tell us where the upper block of WTC 2 is heading.

CHERRY picking again, nice try but fail...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That is false and I even posted a video of WTC 1 just before it was struck by American 11 and there was not a hint of an explosion as you say.

Tell that to the people who ended up in the hospital...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Where are the video time lines that I have requested? It seems that you have no such time lines to post that support your case.

Perhaps, that explains why you haven't done so despite the fact I've asked you several weeks ago to post those video time lines, which you have yet to do.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That won't fly because it is clearly evident in the video that no explosions were heard before American 11 struck WTC 1.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You have yet to post any references that support what you say and until you do so, you have no case.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You have yet to post any references that support what you say and until you do so, you have no case.

Well since I found something new I will post it for the other members, these are in some ways even better...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
can you explain what is in the vids mate....im on dial up and cant watch them. Thanks wildb

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wrong as usual.......

There were 2 express passenger elevators and 1 freight elevator which ran length of building (up to floor 107)

Also the aircraft impacts also severed all the cables allowing elevators to drop free

For an elevator’s cables to be cut and result in dropping the car to the bottom of the shaft, the cables would need to have been in the aircraft impact debris path, floors 93 through 98 in WTC 1 or floors 78 through 83 in WTC 2. Inspection of the elevator riser diagram and architectural floor plans for WTC 1 shows that the following elevators met these criteria: cars 81 through 86 (Bank B) and 87 through 92 (Bank C), local cars in Zone III; car 50, the freight elevator, and car 6, the Zone III shuttle. … Cars 6 and 50 could have fallen all the way to the pit in the sub-basement level, and car 50 in WTC 1 was reported to have done so. wtc.nist.gov...(PDF pg. 160)

Similar thing happened to Empire State building in 1945 when struck by B 25 - one of the elevators dropped all the
way to the basement with several people still in the car - 2 of the occupants survived the fall from 75 th floor

The second engine landed atop the elevator car; as the cables snapped, the elevator car holding three women plummeted down from 75th floor to the basement of the building. Miraculously, two of the women were found alive later that day. Their lives were saved by a buffer of tangled cables at the bottom of the elevator shaft, and by the emergency elevator brake that slightly slowed their fall.

edit on 18-12-2015 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join