It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

The laws of physics and common sense have debunked those videos of yours as well.

No sound of explosions on video + no seismic evidence of explosions + no explosive hardware found in the WTC rubble = no evidence for explosives

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just to let you know that those photos are not evidence of demolition explosions at ground zero because similar squibs can be found here.

Photo: Squibs
edit on 17-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

As a reminder, the sound of explosions is not evidence that explosives were responsible. Another case in point.

Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

December 29, 2012 4:22 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Record snowfall is turning the city's mean streets even meaner, with 65 manholes exploding or catching fire since New Years, a utility spokesman said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
one question....what makes you so passionate to discredit anyone elses opinions? I have many beliefs but I dont waste my time trying to change others opinions,cause really thats all we are doing,giving our opinions.Anything to do with 911 conspiracies and you are the first and most prolific poster.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This video pretty much sums it up well, sky guy says the buildings pancaked, in 10 seconds? A bowling ball would hit the ground just as fast falling through the air.

edit on 17-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: smurfy

Show me evidence where those people are experienced at identifying metals in a molten state. As an example of what I am talking about, which photo depicts molten steel?

Photo 1: Molten Metal

Photo 2: Molten Metal

Photo 3: Molten Metal

Now, compare the molten metals in the photos.

Leslie Robertson is the chief structural engineer of the building of the twin towers since you don't know, in reality they were his baby. He didn't design them, he had to make the design work.
Now, if he says he saw molten steel, I would believe him!

BTW, here's the actual colour chart in degrees for some liquid metals from primary stages to extreme temperatures, it saves your approximate hunting the pea game.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The WTC picture to the right is generally accepted as semi molten dripping steel beams.

Now I wonder what caused that, Thermite/thermate? there's certainly some evidence of thermite activity going on at times. Could there be something else that caused the event of molten steel..I don't mean man made bangers, or super duper energy directed weapons?
Yuh see the thing is, you don't want to consider anything that doesn't fit the given narrative...so you think, so it's simple just to deny the idea of rivers and pools of molten steel at the WTC...end of. The trouble is, there were.

edit on 17-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The laws of physics and common sense have debunked those videos of yours as well.

No sound of explosions on video + no seismic evidence of explosions + no explosive hardware found in the WTC rubble = no evidence for explosives

Your thick, laws of physics prove it all, and again, we have plenty of video with sounds of explosions, you keep pretending they don't exist , sorry they do... but keep your head in the sand, your not fooling anyone here..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

one question....what makes you so passionate to discredit anyone elses opinions?

Simple! 9/11 conspiracy theorist are not in the habit of doing homework to understand that what they are posting is false information.

For an example, I made references to a hoaxed video of WTC 7 and just days later, and unknowingly about my reference to that hoaxed video, two 9/11 conspiracy theorist posted a reference to that same hoaxed video which they thought, supported their case for demolition explosions and WTC 7. I also posted the person the person who doctored that hoaxed video of WTC 7.

I have long been aware that much of what they have posted was disinformation, some of which was planted on truther websites in order to discredit the truth movement knowing that truthers are not in the habit of doing homework, or doing it properly when they do. In other words, the same disinformaition by certain people would be spread on the Internet by the very conspiracy theorist who were targeted by disinformation.

Another case in point was when I joked about government-engineered metal eating termites as responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings and some conspiracy theorist took me seriously and was going to post my joke on the Internet until I told him that I was just joking. That is typical of the way 9/11 conspiracy theorist have been operating.

I have many beliefs but I dont waste my time trying to change others opinions,cause really thats all we are doing,giving our opinions.Anything to do with 911 conspiracies and you are the first and most prolific poster.

I've based much of what I post on my experience and knowledge, which is how I have determined that "Pilots for 911 Truth" has been duping those who have allowed themselves to be duped with false information and I might add that I celebrate 46 years as a pilot this month. In addition, my experience as an airframe technician allowed me to know when they were posting false information in regards to molten steel.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That won't fly. You have no case for explosives which is why you are unable to post the time lines that I have requested from those videos.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Until NIST publically releases their data for peer review, color me unconvinced that the official story is true. Or have they done that while I wasn't looking?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In this video there is clear evidence of sub level explosions BEFORE the FIRST plane hit. Sky guy will tell you it was the elevators falling, how could that be if the plane did not hit yet. And if it was an elevators lets say do you think it would destroy the parking level turning cars upside down.. see for yourself..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

mmmm....good video and very good arguement point man.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That won't fly. You have no case for explosives which is why you are unable to post the time lines that I have requested from those videos.

At 7:30 in my last video, now stop asking...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: hiddenNZ

one question....what makes you so passionate to discredit anyone elses opinions?

Simple! 9/11 conspiracy theorist are not in the habit of doing homework to understand that what they are posting is false information.

Wow, talk about the kettle calling the pot black, I sincerely hope your name is not David Aaronovitch, he likely made a fortune out of 9/11 with his books idea that so-called truthers needed a dummy to suck back a while.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

At 7:30 in my last video, now stop asking...

Now why hasn't all those videos convinced the experts or new media ?
Answer: Because the videos are false and twisted versions.

You can't tell me the media is turning a blind eye to true evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

You can't tell me the media is turning a blind eye to true evidence.

After 30 years in the media, I can tell you exactly that...

topinfopost.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This segment is worth a look...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It has been known that the impacts dislodged fire protection from the steel structures of the WTC Towers which left them exposed to temperatures that weakens steel.

At time line 4:21 in your video, that is undeniable evidence that fire annealed that steel beam into that horseshoe shape, which can be done at temperatures as low as 1000 degrees F. I know, because I have softened (annealed) aerospace steels as such temperatures.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Sorry if I'm forgetting where you've done this previously, but have you addressed why NIST keeping their modelling data in a lockbox is possibly acceptable? And no, I won't accept "National Security" because the WTC buildings were supposed to be unique.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Sorry if I'm forgetting where you've done this previously, but have you addressed why NIST keeping their modelling data in a lockbox is possibly acceptable?

I haven't addressed its modeling data, but in some cases, it is acceptable under certain conditions in order to avoid the tampering of evidence. A case in point is where police seal off areas during the course of their investigations with yellow tape. In other words, you can't allow any unauthorized person to come into an area of interest and remove anything that pertains to an investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join