It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I Want For Christmas Is A Goat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well one or two who can sing !
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Excellent advert. It actually makes you think for yourself what is this this advert about? Using humour this way is a very good idea. It is very surreal.

I really like this kind of charity. The goat charity is great so these people get the chance to become shepherds and have this food resource. I believe that, too. The best way to help a human being is to give them the opportunity and means to help themselves. It is real help that provides long term resources, addressing the cause and not just the symptom.

I love goats. I like goats milk and goats cheese. They are apparently a healthier source of dairy than cows. If I had my own place I would like to have goats. Imagine being a goat shepherd in the Ethiopian Mountains, sleeping out in the open protecting your herd with your musical flute or kalimba for entertainment; magical living.

Like a little boy from the Bible who became the great King David.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I spoke with the guys at my lodge and we agreed to donate ours. We call her Shub Niggurath (Shub Shub for short), we're going to miss her.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've been asking the hubby to let me have goats for years. He's just a big grinch. I would to love to have a french singing goat.

new topics

top topics

join