It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is the alien religious belief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We should consider our human inheritance, and to do so we consider how we were created, why we were created, what does our presence mean as a human life and what information allows us to be aware.

Spiritual information has always been the human applied method of teaching, proposing evaluated experiences and then teaching the experience.

Why do we believe in spirit?

Because we witnessed spiritual manifestations of deceased relatives, animal spirits and also a higher presence of light spirits.

Human life for thousands of years attest to this witness.

Religion itself was born from the condition of human experience and also human value.

What basis does religion impose upon our human life? Law and value.

Who placed both conditions upon our persons? By ancient review, the information states that a brotherhood of human males imposed their own values upon the natural spiritual life....the tribal community who lived, acted, supported all community members, loved and honored the aged and lived for the natural union of life.

Therefore we can value that the human male imposed his own personal considerations about life, spirit and power. This is because his own spiritual awareness stated that he thought his own person was a Creator, could wield powers and also control powers. This was how he gained overthrow of the natural tribal community by imposing his own spiritual values upon his family. Therefore a group of males imposed their spiritual belief upon us all and as a group overtook the natural, innocent lives of his family. Only a group of males would have been able to achieve this outcome.

This is how the conditions of civilization and its structures, laws and inventions of spiritual belief were imposed upon our natural persons.

We lived as this servant to the civilization status, a condition that by purpose murdered any human who retaliated against the overthrow.

Humanity has always been kept in this dishonest spiritual tradition.

In today's occult community, the owners of civilization and the elite now impose a new religious belief upon us all, for they believe in the Alien spirit, as a manifested being and a manifested purpose......artificial chemicals, for an artificial spirit, a product to produce what they hope would be plasma....a new resource for a new inherited power and also riches.

Therefore our brother has once again imposed his evil occultist practices upon our persons as a new religious order, the order of the Alien.

Is it any wonder to any of us who consider our life holy and spiritual, that we challenge this new teaching, for its own documentation is precise by its interpretations, to simply be a new updated review of the Biblical and religious information itself....simply given new characters.

The elite then imposed these values upon our psyche and our religious teachings, trying to impose this new spiritual occultism, so that the public would consider it normal and acceptable, even though the Alien spirit manifestation provides its own evidence that it is attacking us.

The Alien is therefore part of the propaganda of the elite whose greed outstrips the spiritual need of humanity, whom they claim they serve.

Instead, we have advised our own persons that this form of indoctrination is the same form that the elite have always imposed upon our persons.......that we have to accept what they impose and imply by their ownership of our life.

Yet, never have they ever considered their equal status to their holy family, the family who has always been enslaved by their egotistical powermongering and spiritual dishonesty regarding ownership of creation....for they do believe that they own the power of the Universe, just as their documents aspire.

We are once again facing the condition of their self possession, the evil minded pursuit of an ancient brotherhood who imposed occultism upon our spiritual family and stole our holy life from our humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

For fun? Every time I find one of your posts I "CTRL-F" the word plasma.

Knowing that it will be there.

Thanks for being predictable.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

What basis does religion impose upon our human life? Law and value.

Man made laws and man made religion only have the control and value you give it.

You can be lawful and still not obey the letter of the law. You can be spiritual and still not controlled by organized religion.

Don't be a good Roman or Churchian.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Take a nice long walk in the woods; fill your lungs with fresh air. The NWO you speak of is all in your mind. The power hungry men you fear can have no power over you unless you give it to them.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots It is not predictible, the word plasma is involved because it was artificially encoded in the atmosphere along with artificial intelligence as a fake/theory about a condition that does not involve the natural life, natural products of Earth or its spirits.

Artificial is encoded by science, studied by science and inferred by theory. The theory is imposed upon the mind of the human, whose own consciousness as an organic being does not know any information about burnt light....for this light is self created, self evolved, self image, self data.

It contacts the human mind with the data, and the data for plasma comes from out of space radiation (alien to the life on Planet Earth).

As scientists changed the natural radiation of Earth, already calculated and known by the ancient mind who formed science/philosophy from "thinking" evaluated conditions, along with spiritual and psychic use, they factored the radiation to be Satan.

Science is an evolved status of ancient philosophy, and all wisdom first began with spiritual insight.

Science changed Satan and replaced Satan's spirit as a PHI evaluated nuclear light and sound, and caused it to relate to star information.

Stars form plasma, Earth does not.

Earth has no product upon its face or body that can form plasma.

The only plasma we belong to, is the atmospheric microbial population and Nature, which occult scientists of the alien religion attacked. This is why we are all dying.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 You really think anyone in the public is going to believe your response....who are you kidding.

The only reason I have been writing about the Alien, is because like many other humans I was attacked.

I lived my life as a spiritual loving kind caring Healer, gaining spiritual awareness, from the actual pursuit of spiritual healing and psychic information that was proven correct. So I studied spirit myself as a form of proof and as a loving human, taught others that we did not own spirit and power and that love, kindness, respect and family are the spiritual teachings. So I never charged for healing, and taught others to love and care just because we needed to be loved.

I then began to hear scientific information on my natural brain psychic channels, and so I began to document the information, and was then attacked after I had done research on the information on the Internet.

I gained so many attacks, that I knew it was not a natural condition, and then one day my mind felt like it had been set on fire. I thought I would die. I survived this attack, but the psychic attacks did not stop.

One day I heard a voice speaking to me, and it advised me that it was working for the CIA operative, and that no one would believe me, and that the operative uses the ploy of mental health as one of their operative reasonings.

I have had so many different forms of attacks, done so for the purpose of scientific data, which I am now sharing in the public, simply because I survived and the humans who did it to me believe that they have total control of the human population through the use of the program satellite relay that has mind contact and mind control methods for personal choice that belongs to their own study and attack of alien communications and the human mind/life cell.

I was told that my personal life would be attacked, and given various threats.

2 businesses that I brought horse feed from burnt down.
On my property I have had so many different incidences of water flooding, without reason.
I just suffered a near bush fire, where our Farmer who supplies our horse feed was completely burnt out.

The day before this last incident I was told in my mind as I watered my grass, that this is what you do when a bush fire is lit. On the day of the bushfire I received phone notification to leave our property....the phone rang and it was a "threat" about having to go to jail for tax fraud, which is the latest hoax. At the same time I was writing a piece about the Christ jail and the anti Christ effect of releasing Barabbas from jail. I was also told in my mind that even if my house survived the fire threat, it would still be burnt anyway, as I was flooding the gutters of my house and wetting down my property.

I know what I do from the personal near combustion incident that had followed the first mind burning attack. Does this information suggest anything to you, or do you believe in the innocent of the NWO?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I was not talking about religion as having a purpose, I was discussing how religion itself was imposed upon our natural spiritual life, a life lived as a community of supporting individuals.

The actual life circumstance our family is facing is caused by the structuring and unlawful human possession of our family, who were taken from their natural spiritual life and forced to live a life of submissions, due to a spiritual conscious possession of our ancient brother himself.

Our ancient brother formed the first brotherhood relating to occultism because his own personal spiritual mind was possessed.....he proved this fact by what he did to our natural spiritual life, for he considered occultism (science) and applied science and irradiated the Earth's atmosphere and destroyed our natural life.

It has taken a long time for our spiritual selves to re-evolve, along with our nature to once again be advised about occultism, its evil practices, the brotherhood who use this practice and why they use this practice....because they have always been mind possessed as a personal consideration called self possession.....or satanistic egotism.

Whilst many in the modern scientific community act in accordance with a spiritual life of concern and notification of scientific awareness.....how many of these individuals have had strange life attacks or outcomes without reasoning, when they have tried to inform the public about our life condition and the Nature of Earth changing?

We still live the same threat we always have....the ancient brotherhood and their inherited family who believe in occultism in science and employ the use and study of occultism against their spiritual family.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Part of what you say makes sense, I agree the life we lead especially today screams materialism, submission to worldly ways, its so difficult to survive without being dependent on the system.

This is the anti christ, if thats what you mean by our ancient brother, (Jesus). if you mean someone else, just say who, don't beat about the burning bush with euphemisms. Makes it easier to understand where your coming from.

The other parts abut CIA and brush fires and phone scams are not as clearerer…
edit on 17-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Does this information suggest anything to you, or do you believe in the innocent of the NWO?

I believe that you have suffered personal misfortunes, as many people have. There is no evil intelligence behind them; it's all just bad luck. It happens. You need to turn to friends and family for support, or at least learn to trust in yourself. The walk in the woods and fresh air are more necessary than ever.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
It contacts the human mind with the data, and the data for plasma comes from out of space radiation (alien to the life on Planet Earth).

Science changed Satan and replaced Satan's spirit as a PHI evaluated nuclear light and sound, and caused it to relate to star information.

More of the same disjointed, meaningless gibberish I've come to expect from you....

Earth has no product upon its face or body that can form plasma.

Entirely untrue and ridiculous. Ever seen lightning? Guess what, that's plasma. Aurorae? Plasma. Fire? Plasma. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The only plasma we belong to, is the atmospheric microbial population and Nature, which occult scientists of the alien religion attacked. This is why we are all dying.

Aaaand more unintelligible drivel. Pick up a book.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr The system as you imply, is a self imposed evalued condition given to us by a group of humans....we have many other choices to change the way in which life is lived in a society.

The elite do not want to change, for they want to be the elite.....therefore these human beings who claim they own everything there is to own, now are making a claim on our spirit. They believe that they can take the DNA model of a human plasma cell formation, make it an artificial model and then have a new resource for their own reasoning.

Therefore human DNA began to get attacked, and cows were the first notification to the public that an evil occult experiment was being done on our spirits. This was from the evidence, that religious documents called the Holy Cow a God.....and the occultists were studying all God precepts.

DNA then became mutated in human life and we all began to suffer the consequences of this evil occultist review.

I have not suffered personal misfortunes, I was purposely attacked as a scientific model in the experiment as I was a Spiritual Healer who had gained real results, which was known by the occultists. Studying what they believe is the spirit model of WOOD - JESUS - CHRIST -SACRIFICE, I was informed that I was part of their program at the ground state, being the reason why I was nearly self combusted.

They believe that JESUS CHRIST is an actual occult scientific application that the ancients used in stone levitation, as wood/fire/air/water......yet I have argued that they are incorrect and that the Biblical Revelations were an actual prophecized review of cause and effect.....proven in the future outcome of the predicted events as caused by the signal transmitted for stone levitation as a PHI model.

The only anti christ that ever existed was a human occultist, performing the science to remove the holiness of Christ as the spirit body returning to the Heavenly atmosphere...water and oxygen. Obviously you want my spiritual psyche to give you information about spirit that never even existed....it was caused, called an attack or cause and effect, don't occultists believe in cause and effect?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance What is wrong with you occultist, don't you understand lightning is a natural outcome in an atmosphere, why do you believe that you can own an atmospheric condition?

This is what the occultist implies....that they are going to take the atmosphere and place it inside the collider for their own plasma creation.......the atmosphere belongs to itself and if you do not stop attacking the atmosphere, your life will no longer exist.

The occultist, gained information for the creation of a nuclear fuel THAT DID NOT EXIST NATURALLY on Planet Earth.

Suddenly ET or ARTIFICIAL SPIRIT formation informed your consciousness that you had artificially changed the natural chemical of uranium and plutonium to form a fuel....that is UNNATURAL to Planet Earth.

Planet Earth suffered many introduced attacks....the atmospheric mass was lost for you withdrew a huge amount of hydrogen....after all scientist you use the atmospheric information to form data of theory......how would you know what is actually in STONE, without the atmosphere being present.....impossible.

You theorize over situations which you have no true advice about, consider that we could get destroyed, yet do it anyway.

You do the occult practice because of your human greed for power and resourcing for elitism.....not for the survival of humanity on Earth.

We have been attacked many times in our ancient past by this very same choice....occultism and science.

Earth is a body of stone...with its own fused energy within its fusion...crystal.
The atmosphere is the body surrounding Earth that keeps Earth from being destroyed.

Therefore neither conditions should ever have been changed.

You make statements that energy from out of space is infiltrating the atmosphere as if you can trace the information and have energy coming from out of space....what energy?

The atmosphere is the atmosphere....it owns its own presence. You changed the atmospheric condition, study a changed atmospheric condition that is already destroyed as a previous body and you think we are going to survive your science?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That makes better sense, thank you. I had problems understanding your word meaning is all.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Scientists use a product that they claim is a higher state, change it and then destroy it and then convert it into another state.

Dust is dust....and you made a liquid fuel, so you took the atmospheric hydrogen and oxygen holiness of water and changed its condition.

We are notified by evidence through the changed atmospheric condition...the UFO forms.

You took another product......crops and turned the crop into a fuel.

We are notified by evidence by crop flattening with PHI light sound impressions...the UFO forms.

When you applied nuclear testing experiments.....the Russian forest was flattened.

The ancient information of spirit relates to the murder of CHRIST.

CHRIST is by ancient philosophy and occultism...the beginning of scientific use and application as an awareness of PHI discusses that the CHRIST spirit returning value as the HOLINESS OF WATER/OXYGEN...Holy Ox is murdered as the factor JESUS....as the WOOD spirit was changed....or the sound of WOOD was changed.

Christ as evidence of spiritual murder is stigmata....bleeding unnaturally from the cell state and also chemical brain changes, changing language expression and involving PHI prophecies...as predictions.

This evidence demonstrates that the human life was being irradiated by PHI nuclear radiation and the outcome is EVIDENCE.

Human beings have combusted.
Animal life demonstrated it was attacked by the UFO condition.

Both bodies involve the holiness of water and oxygen....oxygen burns when the oxygen holiness is changed/converted.

If you change the HOLY VIBRATION...light and spirit of Water.....the outcome is self combustion as first SIGNS.

What PRODUCT does Planet Earth have as a higher body that you would use as a Scientist to convert into a new and lower PRODUCT as a fuel?

Stone belongs to its own crystal fusion/energy.

If holes get bored into Earth by increased radiation, the larva changes its flow and cools and reseals the holes.

Above Earth we notice sink holes are forming.

Ancient volcanoes are sealed, from an evolved atmospheric cooling process.

Earth therefore deals with its own attack.....how does a Scientist believe he can control the Nature of Earth?

Lightning......clouds form a grey sky...where is the fluffy white cloud formation? burnt?

Natural electrical atmospheric condition....forming clouds for water release.

Where is the PLASMA that modern occultist claim they are going to create?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How can they be alien when they been around longer-----Christianity Islam Judaism are the main ET religions or should I say EL-ohim---Nothing new about the Old World Order it just hides better

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Alien does not exist it is named by our conscious awareness to be artificial.

Plastic is formed isn't it...yet it is artificial and proven to be destructive to Nature...human health included.

We know that a human being can invent and cause artificial to be formed.

Where is the natural alien....it does not exist.

We are a natural Planet, and a natural spirit and if no science was being performed we would be a natural human living spiritually, surviving without any sort of "wisdom of the occult".

Wisdom is an applied human condition via human thought processes.

Wisdom by ancient and natural spiritual review is an old human being who has lived, learnt and survived living conditions, who teaches the life condition to the young, as a family support condition.

Nuclear fuel.....a created fuel product in stars.....a formation of natural light and sound, unchanged...no spirit.

Uranium....a created dust...a formation of natural light and sound....unchanged...no spirit.

Scientists wanted uranium to be changed to a nuclear fuel....Planet Earth and its natural light and sound did not support this condition.

Scientists attacked the natural light and sound (PHI) O a circular body....NO SPIRIT PRESENT.

O the circular body is converted......spirits fall out of the breaking of the sound body O, and FAKE SPIRIT imagery and manifestation is caused.

O HELD AS A CONSTANT.....MASSES of fake sound and spirit imagery is formed as an ARMY to attack life.

Human life, a natural living spirit on Earth is psychically and physically made aware of the attack, its own personal advice advises the condition and human beings then try to inform their family as a state of awareness.

ALIEN does not exist is artificial.

Can Science cause artificial? They already proved they have.

Artificial spirit, the destroyer of Life on Earth.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance What is wrong with you occultist,
I'm no "occultist".

don't you understand lightning is a natural outcome in an atmosphere,

Lightning is not an 'outcome', it is a phenomenon, and one that only occurs under certain atmospheric conditions.

why do you believe that you can own an atmospheric condition?

I never said any such ridiculous thing. Stop putting (insane) words in my mouth.

This is what the occultist implies....that they are going to take the atmosphere and place it inside the collider for their own plasma creation.......the atmosphere belongs to itself and if you do not stop attacking the atmosphere, your life will no longer exist.

Right back to the unintelligible blabber, I see.

The occultist, gained information for the creation of a nuclear fuel THAT DID NOT EXIST NATURALLY on Planet Earth.

What fuel would that be?

Suddenly ET or ARTIFICIAL SPIRIT formation informed your consciousness that you had artificially changed the natural chemical of uranium and plutonium to form a fuel....that is UNNATURAL to Planet Earth.

Unintelligible lunatic ravings.

Planet Earth suffered many introduced attacks....

The Earth has never been attacked.

the atmospheric mass was lost for you withdrew a huge amount of hydrogen....

Um, nope. The atmosphere is still there, hydrogen and all.

after all scientist you use the atmospheric information to form data of theory......

You know nothing of science.

how would you know what is actually in STONE, without the atmosphere being present.....impossible.

Not as impossible as trying to decipher your incoherent gibberish.

You theorize over situations which you have no true advice about, consider that we could get destroyed, yet do it anyway.

No idea what this means.
You do the occult practice because of your human greed for power and resourcing for elitism.....not for the survival of humanity on Earth.
I don't do any 'occult practice', I don't consider myself particularly greedy, and 'resourcing for elitism' doesn't mean anything.

We have been attacked many times in our ancient past by this very same choice....occultism and science.

More nonsensical claptrap.

Earth is a body of stone...

Stone makes up only a small portion of the Earth.

with its own fused energy within its fusion...crystal.

Meaningless drivel.

The atmosphere is the body surrounding Earth that keeps Earth from being destroyed.

Entirely untrue. Nothing 'keeps Earth from being destroyed', but if anything is providing it (and us) any protection, it's the magnetic field, not the atmosphere.

Therefore neither conditions should ever have been changed.

What conditions?

You make statements that energy from out of space is infiltrating the atmosphere as if you can trace the information and have energy coming from out of space....what energy?

I've made no such statements. Quit putting words in my mouth.

The atmosphere is the atmosphere....

This may be the most intelligent thing you've said yet.

it owns its own presence.

Crack is whack.

You changed the atmospheric condition,

I did, did I?

study a changed atmospheric condition that is already destroyed as a previous body and you think we are going to survive your science?

More meaningless garbage. Quit speaking of science, when you clearly lack even the most basic understanding of it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I will speak about any subject that I like, just like your own self.

I do not need to understand science, I am a spiritual human being who understands spiritual change.

Our ancient brother also gained scientific information and began occultism itself from, because of and including spiritual psyche interaction.

This is the reason why the human spirit is attacked....with information regarding the attack. The reason human life was attacked is because a human psyche proposed that it knows all energy conditions....since when does any human life cell exist in nuclear fuel....or dust? Why do you think our brother, the scientist attacked our life before and incinerated it?

Scientists of the occult do not want the public to have a personal review of the condition that all human beings own, and used information about the psyche to try to persuade the public about the spiritual advice....and it is about time that the public be given the spiritual advice as life and its conditon belongs to all of us.....not just the elite organizations who support scientific inventions for self purpose...even if it means destroying life.

Since when does science care about life....and when science is used as a form of public information, why is it that these scientists are also attacked by you?

Phenomena is a condition that belongs to the cause of science....does science now believe it owns the atmosphere to call lightning phenomena?

The magnetic field is not keeping Earth safe, for star particle radiation forming the UFO manifestation has been infiltrating Earth's atmosphere.

If not for the atmospheric condition, the particles would have incinerated us all.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Entirely untrue. Nothing 'keeps Earth from being destroyed', but if anything is providing it (and us) any protection, it's the magnetic field, not the atmosphere.

Seeing how you're going through the post line by line; in the interest of fairness....You ignore the meteorites that burn up in the atmosphere? Or does the Magnetosphere burn them up?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Meteorites, like Earth stone became fused dust particles (lost a huge portion of stone's fusion/crystal energy) in the radiation attack on Origin Earth.

The Planets were exploding in the ancient reviewed UFO war (sun explosion/radiation attacks)....and many meteorites are frozen by the released gases that formed part of the fusion holding the stone particles together inside of the Planets.....hence some meteorites simply disintegrate in the atmosphere when the heated gases unfreeze by the speed and friction of the falling meteorite.

Obviously meteorites are different fused bodies, dependent on what star system they were formed in.

The magnetosphere, a body that has become hotter due to the release of gases used for nuclear fuel production (by forming the converting nuclear light/sound UFO signal in the outer atmosphere), is why it has also allowed metallic UFO bodies to form...involving star radiation stone particles and the UFO then fall into Earth's atmosphere.

top topics

join