It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah...well... if someone works hard using their fellow humans to amass the power money brings, rape is the least of their misdeeds.

Though just forcing some wealthy scoundrel to explain that they "fell on and penetrated" someone is the most punishment we can hope for in this world... barring lynching, anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I'd have to come up with drawings to show any possible way this could happen unless The woman had one extremely huge Vagina.

Obviously this guy paid off the Jury!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Penetration by any means is rape. It actually doesn't matter if the semen was on his hand or on his penis, some part of him got it inside her. And she claims that she didn't consent to any part of him inside of her. Therefore, rape.

No it isn't. The relevant bit of law was even posted earlier. Just like so many other things, of course, they are completely ignored if they're not supportive of the pre-determined "correct answer". Yay for "denying ignorance".

The scenario you describe, where penetration occurs other than with the penis, would be "assault by penetration", an offence set out under s 2 Sexual Offences Act 2003.

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Accidental rape isn't a valid defense, but I guess it flew this time.

Actually, yes it is. Again, I'd refer you to the previously posted legal definition, found under s 1 Sexual Offences Act 2003. The wording specifically states "...he intentionally penetrates...". Any penetration which was not intentional - in other words, accidental - does not constitute rape.

Sounds silly? Actually, no. There have been situations where someone agreed to anal but not vaginal intercourse, as neither party had access to contraceptives. There was a... shall we say "slip"... and the argument became whether the resulting vaginal penetration was intentional or accidental.

Further (and it's bit of a stretch to conflate accident and mistake but worth noting anyway) if the defendant was mistaken as to consent, but that mistake was reasonable, he has not committed the offence.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrieYou're making way too many assumptions as to how someone SHOULD react.

Actually, we both do. What I tried to do is to demonstrate that there are alternate versions of the story one can think of that also explain why the semen was where it was without the accused being actually guilty of rape. Clearly, we don't have all the details, hence we guess. And we both guess from experience and/or assumption. In my world I assume mutual consent before thinking of rape. In your world it may be the other way around. Neither of us has suffcient information to come to a conclusion.

As long as we are clear on that - that neither of us has sufficient information to come to a conclusion - we both have no other choide but to believe in our system, hence in the verdict of the Court.

As I said in a previous post it's actually very common for the victim to freeze up. It takes a minute to realize WTF is going on, especially if they were just asleep (or drunk). And even once they realize what's going on it still might not register to scream or fight. It probably took a couple of minutes to even figure out what was going on. Then she managed to squirm out from under him and just left in a quiet panic. It was probably several hours later that it truly set in that she had just been raped. Luckily, she made it to the hospital in time to secure the physical evidence. The semen that proves penetration.

Maybe, but not necessarily rape. The problem is that if she had sex with him voluntarily she would also act as you just described: not scream nor fight, leave silently in the morning. She might have planned it beforehand, or it may have struck her after the deed was done: why not make a buck on the side here?

A lot of women wait too late and there's no proof left at all. Their minds are blown by what happened. Seriously, your mind just kind of shuts down. On top of that they are ashamed and humiliated. They are the victim, they didn't do anything wrong, but those are the feelings that go along with it.

I am very well aware of it. But that does not mean that every woman that suggests she was raped should be believed on her word. Proof is required. And semen, inside or outside, is not proof of rape. Actually, not even of penetration. If no further evidence is available, the judge can not simply conclude "well, she said so, we found semen, so it's true". More is needed, though it most certainly suffices to initiate stringent investigations.

Why would he rape the 18 year old? Because she didn't want him. Rape isn't about sexual gratification, it's about dominance. If it was about sex he could have just stayed in the bed with the 24 year old. He wanted what he couldn't have. And he got it. Then he paid a defense team to get him acquitted. Free to do it again.

It's a theory. But hey, if he is such a dominant type, wouldn't you think her girlfriend would have know this? Also, if the 18 year old was not williing to have sex, why then did she not go home, as he seems to have offered her a cab back home?

Even without having heard the defense of the accused, I would be very hesitant to accuse this man of rape. More proof is needed. Clearly the Courts did not find more hence the guy was acquitted.

Note that I do have a certain trust in Courts and I do not believe they can be easily bought by millionaires. Too many eyes are watching and this (as we know by now) is a high profile case.
edit on 18-12-2015 by ForteanOrg because: he confused the seamen with the stuff they spawn

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Reminds me of this scene from The Last Boy Scout, it was just an accident! HAHA yeah right!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I swear they used the line from the film The Last Boyscout where Willis says to his then mate "oh so you tripped and fell in to my wife" after catching them having sex.

Saudi Power seems to be able to cleanse any issue, cut maids arm off, run away, beat maid, Police just ignore it, smuggle millions of dollars of drugs, Police tend to look the other way.

It seems the Saudi's are using some fort of of get out of jail card supplied but us idiots...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager"

...and in other news, a jury and judge presiding over a recent rape case buy a small country in a tax-free tropical paradise...

Å99

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Yes, you read that right.

A London court has cleared property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, of raping an 18-year-old girl after just 30 minutes of deliberation. The London-based Saudi millionaire claimed he may have accidentally penetrated the teenager after he fell on her.

Abdulaziz reportedly told police “she’ll have to prove it”

When asked why his DNA was later found in the victim’s vaginal swabs, the accused claimed he had accidentally fallen on the girl

Source

Is this serious?
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

Hi.
You apparently have an IQ of 142.
Go figure it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He must be a fan of the Big Bang Theory. I watched an episode last night that had that very phrase uttered by Howard, I thought of this incident. Life mimics fiction indeed. However Howard was joking.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This makes me sick!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And semen, inside or outside, is not proof of rape. Actually, not even of penetration.

AHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA, AHAAHA. Oh god, sorry, it's just so demented.
Tell me, what is your reasoning as to how that that semen got all up inside her vagina without penetration?
Did she collect it in a glass and then pour it over her nether regions? Even then, I'm not sure it would work.
Tell me, if she had a recording or video would you say it was "not proof, possible faked."?
If the other girl was a witness supporting her, would you say "they were in it together"?
Where do the goalposts end?
Without the semen, people would just claim it never happened at all. As the defendant tried to. Now that it's there, they need to attack the victim's character, or accept that just maybe she's telling the truth. Scandalous, I know. A rape accusation that isn't just a woman lying!? You must be mad!

More is needed, though it most certainly suffices to initiate stringent investigations.

Yes, more is needed. Like the private testimony being made available to the public. But it won't be.

It's a theory. But hey, if he is such a dominant type, wouldn't you think her girlfriend would have know this? Also, if the 18 year old was not williing to have sex, why then did she not go home, as he seems to have offered her a cab back home?

Or, or, and I know this is crazy, but maybe she trusted that her friend's friend/boyfriend wouldn't rape her. I know, such twisted logic, huh?
'She went to his house, therefore she wanted/was willing to have sex.'
God, remind me to never visit your place.
Look, it might seem strange to you, but sometimes people want to stay with their friends rather than go home.
Maybe she was actually more worried taking a cab while drunk and thought it was safer to stay with the others?

edit on 19/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd find it quite amusing if this walking turd were "accidentally" penetrated with any number of things.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Pretty much. Remodel the entire story to where the victim is male, and the semen was found inside their rear end.
Change your perception any?
Thought so.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Yes, more is needed. Like the private testimony being made available to the public. But it won't be.

What would making it public change, exactly?

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'd prefer as much as reasonably possible to be out in the public domain, but do you think it would have changed the outcome?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

And semen, inside or outside, is not proof of rape. Actually, not even of penetration.

AHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA, AHAAHA. Oh god, sorry, it's just so demented.
Tell me, what is your reasoning as to how that that semen got all up inside her vagina without penetration?
Did she collect it in a glass and then pour it over her nether regions? Even then, I'm not sure it would work.
Tell me, if she had a recording or video would you say it was "not proof, possible faked."?
If the other girl was a witness supporting her, would you say "they were in it together"?
Where do the goalposts end?
Without the semen, people would just claim it never happened at all. As the defendant tried to. Now that it's there, they need to attack the victim's character, or accept that just maybe she's telling the truth. Scandalous, I know. A rape accusation that isn't just a woman lying!? You must be mad!

More is needed, though it most certainly suffices to initiate stringent investigations.

Or, or, and I know this is crazy, but maybe she trusted that her friend's friend/boyfriend wouldn't rape her. I know, such twisted logic, huh?
'She went to his house, therefore she wanted/was willing to have sex.'
God, remind me to never visit your place.
Look, it might seem strange to you, but sometimes people want to stay with their friends rather than go home.
Maybe she was actually more worried taking a cab while drunk and thought it was safer to stay with the others?

You're making a lot of assumptions without any facts to back them up

All in an effort to avoid the simple truth: she lied

Women are taught how to lie from a very young age to get what they want from a man. They are taught to lie the moment they are made to hide their face behind paint.
edit on 19-12-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

Hmm wasn't it the guy who at first said it didn't happen and then said he slip and fell inside of her. Sure doesn't sound like a person being setup. Sounds like a person with something to hide.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hmm wasn't it the guy who at first said it didn't happen and then said he slip and fell inside of her. Sure doesn't sound like a person being setup. Sounds like a person with something to hide.

Actually, it says that he had sex with another girl. Then the "victim" tried to seduce him. In the process of seducing him, she managed to get some of his reproductive fluids onto her body. She was upset about being rejected and tried make a false claim to rape.

What I want to know.. why was this 18 year old girl hanging around with a 46 year old man? And while he was engaging in sexual activities with other women? They were partying. She went there to party with a rich man. She got caught in his vapors. She tried to seduce the rich man and got rejected.

She probably got what she wanted from him. A fat welfare check for her lies.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What I want to know.. why was this 18 year old girl hanging around with a 46 year old man? And while he was engaging in sexual activities with other women? They were partying. She went there to party with a rich man. She got caught in his vapors. She tried to seduce the rich man and got rejected.

Good times and expensive drinks doesn't also mean sex, but it may to a 46 year old who just dropped a good amount on a 18 year old that didn't want to have sex too. So you tell me would a 18 year old be upset that a 46 year old would not screw her, or would a 46 year old be upset that an 18 year old would not want too? Also how does a naked guy who just partied with this girl not want to also have sex with her...doesn't make sense, and how did she get his sperm, run in and catch his money shot in mid stream then stuffed it in her...lol. Finally he did say he was in her just slipped.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Good times and expensive drinks doesn't also mean sex, but it may to a 46 year old who just dropped a good amount on a 18 year old that didn't want to have sex too. So you tell me would a 18 year old be upset that a 46 year old would not screw her, or would a 46 year old be upset that an 18 year old would not want too? Also how does a naked guy who just partied with this girl not want to also have sex with her...doesn't make sense, and how did she get his sperm, run in and catch his money shot in mid stream then stuffed it in her...lol. Finally he did say he was in her just slipped.

He doesn't need her. He's getting plenty of women with little to no effort. He just finished with one girl. Sounds like this 18 year old was jealous and tried to force herself on him.

Also, he didn't really mean that he slipped. English is not his first language and he made a bad translation of what he meant to say.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Also, he didn't really mean that he slipped. English is not his first language and he made a bad translation of what he meant to say.

Well he was in her, sperm and all right? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just think the one who wanted the sex would typically be the guy who spent all the money and is 25 years older. Most woman who want to use a guy do not want sex, and they do everything up to that point and then bail, so for you to suggest she wanted to have sex with him just to set him up and was able to even though he didn't want it is really hard to accept looking at the circumstances of what a typical older man who foots most likely a good size bill on young girls is looking for.

Finally and I hate to say it, but many Muslim men can have a much harsher view of women, especially non Muslim women who they see as only sexual toys.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join