It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Object /Creature frozen on Utah lake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Now I'm really interested! I wanna know!!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Enochstask
What is it.
I don't know.
Let's touch it.

Like a bad horror movie huh??

Yes, LOL. I know I don't go around touching unknown things. I'm surprised they didn't taste it also.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"What the hell is it?"
"I don't know, let me touch it"

...HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE?!

i really want to know what it is, something about it made me kinda uncomfortable.
Of course it's something natural in origin...just not a type of natural i want to get too close to...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ClosetConspirator

my guess is some weird type of fungus.

Fungus grows in similar patterns, usually in a circle.

That is super strange though.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Looks like cleverly cut hot potatoes were layed out on the ice in a pattern.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
"What the hell is it?"
"I don't know, let me touch it"

...HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE?!

They're daft enough to stand on a frozen lake near where something looks to have been melting through it. I don't think common sense comes into it.

That said, touching it and picking it up would make sense to me, that way you could actually potentially find out what it is rather than just poking it. Not to mention they only film it - why not take actual static pictures as well?

Which makes me think, hoax or some sort of natural (but rarely known) object.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Who knows, but it does look like some weird snow and ice formation there are some out there. They did say it was fogy out before they found it. Does not necessarily look like it was a living creature, but how knows. What could have formed it if it is a ice and snow formation, who knows as well.

Here are a few formations in the same circular shape could have been the same sort of thing.
Link

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
they should of used gloves of some type like surgical gloves who knows what it is hoax or not .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Take some empty canning jars and tongs to collect samples. Put in a cooler with snow and take to local college biology professor. Document date, time, location of object and take lots of photographs. I never studied anything like it in Biology. It could be anything. The Starbucks coffee cup is weird. Maybe someone else also saw it? Highly unlikely.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Look at the hundreds of foot prints everywhere. Looks like a main attraction.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They look like perogies...Those damn Russians.

May the Fonz be with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Are all those footprints theirs?

Note: I didn't have the volume up in the video

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
this is strange , no one can tell what it is , and the strange thing also the original poster of this video here
two years ago didn't get that much attention and views like the one who re-posted it three days ago

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Could it be salt?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"one of the more credible sounding explanations suggests it could be the effect of an organism's natural antifreeze protein. These could interfere with the crystallization of the ice, causing the formation of the odd-looking structures"

www.iflscience.com...

Sourced from the above website -

Mods not been able to add links or quotes using IOS for Weeks now, keeps crashing every time I try to insert something ;((

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
"one of the more credible sounding explanations suggests it could be the effect of an organism's natural antifreeze protein. These could interfere with the crystallization of the ice, causing the formation of the odd-looking structures"

www.iflscience.com...

Sourced from the above website -

Mods not been able to add links or quotes using IOS for Weeks now, keeps crashing every time I try to insert something ;((

But what are the gooey objects?

I don't know what it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Someone mentioned jellyfish above in the thread.
I was reading a science article the other day theorizing some forms of squid to have "alien" DNA being there are so many strange strands and how its formed they don't seem to belong to or have any pattern near any other living species on the planet at this time. Yet we know there were dinosaurs and I have no idea what their DNA LOOKS like. Squid is a long way from jelly fish still it came to mind with the mention of alien.
Sometimes I do wonder what could be in the water we don't know about.
Some Frogs can freeze over the winter and come back to life in spring.
Makes me wonder how long some sort of animal potentially could survive in the oceans or lakes like that movie Godzilla only to return hundreds or maybe thousands of years later.

Tree seeds can survive forest fires and last for a very very long time but I don't remember the years.

All that said I have no idea what and the hell that is.
It's gooie? Well at least it's a hint and the ice had melted around it?
Yet what and the hell is the radial shape to it? Makes it look like it's one piece instead of 3. And it's warm? Very odd.

Potentially something was floating in the ice at freeze but I don't understand the radial shape. And isn't this a salt lake? What's the difference in how that freezes or floats to a fresh water lake?
How far are they out?
How deep is the water?

All questions a YouTube does nothing to show.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Not sure

But they look like hard Crystals to me rather than gooey! But hey my eyesight may not be at its best.

I hope we at ATS can find a reasonable answer to this or even debunk it! First thing that came to my mind is an "Art Installation".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow that looks crazy, to anyone that thinks they stood there and arranged that, go watch it again, it's a precise geometric pattern, like one you would find in a flower. Of course with a lot of effort you might be able to make one good enough to pass as precise but do those guys really seem like they were down to sit in the cold for hours attempting to make it look real or even cut up potatoes like someone suggested? My logical guess would be something natural, my fun guess would be aliens, i hope its the second one

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 16-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join