It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State threatens to decapitate Swedish people unless they convert to Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

You're just making things up as you go. I get it, you appear to not like Islam. What global agenda? Like the OP, you're lumping terrorists with all of Islam. If there truly was global agenda then I'm sure all 2 billion Muslims would have been successful in implementing it.

Muslims around the world do not support Isis.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What are you talking about?????? More fantasy coming from you I see! If you're referring to the recent attack in Cali and America not being aware you are dead wrong, basically a complete liar.

As far as the claim in the OP, no news outlets reporting it, not even from the Swedes. You'd think Fox would be all over this if it were true.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

You do know even Buddhist extremists exist right? They attack and kill just like any other terrorist of any other religion right?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The religion of peace spreading cheer and good will just in time for the holidays!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Funny how these right wing fascist blogs like jihadwatch spin every single piece of "news" in to something "huge",fake or not. Why do they link to some dubious arabic site when you can just link to a swedish
newspaper?
www.svt.se...

Oh i know why! Because nowhere does it say that government of Sweden is in "panic" or that doezen of doezen people have received thy flyer. That's why! Nor does it say that Isis is behind all this. It could be neo nazis trying to stir the anti immigration sentiment or just someone trolling the residents. Why is jihadwatch allowed as a source on this site when it has been proven from time to time that they are spreading lies and disinformation? Sorcha Faal anyone ?

The US has just witnessed an act that was attempted to be displayed as the actions of complete nut cases and nothing to do with islamic terrorism. It was preferred over inciting outrage. Christmas traditions have been stopped, even in my country where the threat is as real as anywhere - we've had 'lone wolf' attacks also. Radicalised islamic folk, who feel so much hate towards the countries they either choose to live in, or are born into and develop ignorance based hate, are being shown as nothing more than crazy stupid people who love a bit of the old ultra violence.

It takes independent sources to pull the facts into perspective, and then they're lambasted as being right wing agitators.

I'll let you work out why jihadwatch report as they do. The pages are slowly turning and the story is being told just as it was said to unfold, and yet people are still claiming they have nothing to be concerned about.

As for sorcha faal.. there is a difference between reporting facts as they are in the experiences of every day people in the countries where these problems have become endemic, and simply making crap up. Good attempt at twisting things into the conspiratorial right wing nut case basket, though.

Where does it say that government of Sweden is in "panic"? WHERE ? Where does it say that these flieres were handed out by Isis ? WHERE? Prove those claims. Anyone could print a piece of paper and hand it out. But there is no proof,is there? 5-6 persons recieving those letters is all it takes for crap sites like jihadwatch to report it as an invasion. The only terrorist attack Sweden has experienced lately is a white swedish dude decapitating two innocent immigrant kids at a school,probably inspired by the sites such as the one in the OP. Independent sources ? I posted a swedish source that is reporting this news totally different than jihadwatch. So who do i trust ? A newspaper from Sweden or some crappy far right wing blog that has been debunked a trillion times ?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I see yet another headless chicken thread with people running and screaming ISIS ISIS ISIS.

How many people does it take to send ONE email to hundreds of schools?

Answer : ONE.

How many people does it take to send a copies of a letter to several people?

So let's all elevate these individual nutters to a status that they don't deserve because we hate the brown muslim.

Come on be honest, are these the first threatening emails in the world ? The first threatening letters ? Of course not there have been thousands before now mostly written by white faced nutters with a gun and a moronic attitude. We do not let them rule our lives but let authorities catch them and throw them in jail. But when it's a brown faced nutter who calls himself a muslim then we all run around like headless chickens fleeing for the hills changing our way of life.

Pathetic, get a mirror and stare stupidity in the face.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

How gullible people really are ?

God's Apostle said, "Five are regarded as martyrs:

1 - They are those who die because of plague, abdominal disease, drowning or a falling building etc., and the martyrs in God's Cause." -Bukhari #2829 (Volume 4, Book 52, #82)

2 - Whoever dies protecting his religion, he is a martyr;

3 - Whoever dies protecting his wealth, he is a martyr;

4 - Whoever dies protecting his family, he is a martyr;

5 - Whoever dies protecting his blood (i.e. his life), he is a martyr. - (At-Tirmidhi #1421, Abu Dawud 4772, An-Nasa'i #4100 and Ibn Majah #2580)

Swedes your chances to become Martyr .

Misquoted Verse #4

Qur'an 47:4 So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them.

At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burdens.

Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam .

Once again a poor translation serves the purpose of the Islam-haters very well.

Let us examine a more accurate translation before analyzing the verse:

47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers in battle, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.

Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others.

But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost. So we now see some grievous mistakes made in the poor translation quoted.

1. The verse makes NO mention whatsoever of "killing and wounding"

2. "Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam " is a complete addition to the verse and is not found anywhere in the Qur'an!

3. That verse does not use the word Jihad at all It is very clear that the context of this verse is in battle, and when in battle the defenders of humanity should attack the unjust oppressors until they are subdued

Now THAt was a quality post. You clearly showed how mistranslations have corrupted Believers and disbelievers view on Islam a bit. As to th e letters in sweden though. If anyone gets beheaded id be concerned that They wil deport everyone who is muslim. Its their country and they can do as they will but it would be a first.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No punishment?

4:138
Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment -

4:151
Those are the disbelievers, truly. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

4:173
And as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards and grant them extra from His bounty. But as for those who disdained and were arrogant, He will punish them with a painful punishment, and they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper.

And who's "we" ? Allah's thugs. That's who

Nice way to cherry pick the Qu'ran. Islam is crap. In fact, the more I research it, it's a direct rip-off of the Old testament.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You're just making things up as you go. I get it, you appear to not like Islam. What global agenda? Like the OP, you're lumping terrorists with all of Islam. If there truly was global agenda then I'm sure all 2 billion Muslims would have been successful in implementing it.

Muslims around the world do not support Isis.

I think you should spend a little time reading Pew polls.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Me personally, I will not bow down to fear. This type of hyperbole legitimizes their cause. If I were a Swede, I'd tell them to stick where the sun don't shine.
edit on 16-12-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Chilling map shows the 31,000 mercenary 'gun for hire' jihadis from 86 countries who left their homes to join ISIS... and a third may return to carry out Paris-style attacks

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepThoughtCriminal
This is from a couple of days ago, but I didn't see anything posted about it here. I thought I'd mention it because it shows the extent to which Islamic fundamentalists are trying to infiltrate Western society.

Makes me very angry that this even took place never-mind to think that these idiot minorities think they can do this. Well I say minorities, there is a large scale of muslims set out for the demise of the western world. Its just the few that make movements and headlines. Still those few, are acting for a larger scale of muslims globally.

Anyway, they need to start sending back all muslims of Sweden home. I remember being in Sweden myself about 4 years ago and seeing how muslims were settled in far up north, where you would think they wouldn't even have connections never mind have settled but this concerned me, for the Sweden people. Just like the uk where I live, I walk around and see slowly the country going to pot due to these very different minds settling here. As they start demanding change, demanding their rights are given. So to save this problem, send them all home.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: 23432

How gullible people really are ?

God's Apostle said, "Five are regarded as martyrs:

1 - They are those who die because of plague, abdominal disease, drowning or a falling building etc., and the martyrs in God's Cause." -Bukhari #2829 (Volume 4, Book 52, #82)

2 - Whoever dies protecting his religion, he is a martyr;

3 - Whoever dies protecting his wealth, he is a martyr;

4 - Whoever dies protecting his family, he is a martyr;

5 - Whoever dies protecting his blood (i.e. his life), he is a martyr. - (At-Tirmidhi #1421, Abu Dawud 4772, An-Nasa'i #4100 and Ibn Majah #2580)

Swedes your chances to become Martyr .

Misquoted Verse #4

Qur'an 47:4 So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them.

At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burdens.

Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam .

Once again a poor translation serves the purpose of the Islam-haters very well.

Let us examine a more accurate translation before analyzing the verse:

47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers in battle, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.

Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others.

But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost. So we now see some grievous mistakes made in the poor translation quoted.

1. The verse makes NO mention whatsoever of "killing and wounding"

2. "Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam " is a complete addition to the verse and is not found anywhere in the Qur'an!

3. That verse does not use the word Jihad at all It is very clear that the context of this verse is in battle, and when in battle the defenders of humanity should attack the unjust oppressors until they are subdued

Now THAt was a quality post. You clearly showed how mistranslations have corrupted Believers and disbelievers view on Islam a bit. As to th e letters in sweden though. If anyone gets beheaded id be concerned that They wil deport everyone who is muslim. Its their country and they can do as they will but it would be a first.

Thank you for your kind words .

I agree with you about the sweden situation but I doubt that the Swedes would mass deport people , especially the innocent people.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Disbelievers don't believe in Hell or guidance from God anyways.
So the punishment shouldn't bother them.

Your verses have nothing to do with Apostasy either, which is what I was discussing.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
I see yet another headless chicken thread with people running and screaming ISIS ISIS ISIS.

How many people does it take to send ONE email to hundreds of schools?

How many people does it take to send a copies of a letter to several people?

So let's all elevate these individual nutters to a status that they don't deserve because we hate the brown muslim.

Come on be honest, are these the first threatening emails in the world ? The first threatening letters ? Of course not there have been thousands before now mostly written by white faced nutters with a gun and a moronic attitude. We do not let them rule our lives but let authorities catch them and throw them in jail. But when it's a brown faced nutter who calls himself a muslim then we all run around like headless chickens fleeing for the hills changing our way of life.

Pathetic, get a mirror and stare stupidity in the face.

good post.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Right, you said the Qu'ran contradits the hadith and there is no punishment, just no guidance. I showed there is punishment. But if we're talking specifically apostasy then that's an easy one.

4:89
"They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

9:11
"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Aren't you getting tired defending the same verses over and over again? So let's recap. You said there is no punishment for Apostasy and the Qu'ran trumps the hadith (which is clearly not true by the way seeing Islam is based on a trilogy of three books). I easily found two contradictory verses to what you claim which were indeed in the Qu'ran.

Disbelievers don't believe in Hell or guidance from God anyways.
So the punishment shouldn't bother them.

There is no punishment so that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the lies

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Maybe you should read about these polls.

metrocosm.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nothing more really need be said.

I am perfectly capable of protecting me and mine. I don't need to give up freedoms to the govt. in order to have "security".

What people have forgot is with freedoms comes a certain amount of risk. We can't ID everyone walking down the street, we can't search everyone's house without cause, we can't go the thought police route and arrest anyone that we think "may" be dangerous etc so guess what the bad guys got it better too, get over it unless you want your whole life controlled. That might still seem like a good idea to many, well until they are the ones who get focused on.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Aren't you getting tired defending the same verses over and over again? So let's recap. You said there is no punishment for Apostasy and the Qu'ran trumps the hadith (which is clearly not true by the way seeing Islam is based on a trilogy of three books). I easily found two contradictory verses to what you claim which were indeed in the Qu'ran.

Again, those verses are not for Apostasy (believing and then turning your back on Faith)...
They about regular non believers who sow discord or fight against Muslims.
That's made clear in every verse proceeding and following the cherry picked Ayat you pasted.

You'll notice I don't really defend verses because I don't see the point.

You're not going to stop me believing what I believe so you can copy and paste from ROP all day...
Doesn't bother me.

Finally, just no.
The Hadith are useless and only certain schools of thought follow certain Hadith.

They're never comparable to the Quran, I don't even know what you're talking about with that bollocks.
Only an idiot would suggest such a thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ban the Islam , erase Islam from religions, make it a dangerous cult, tell all citizens who practise Islam to choose between the life in Sweden with all the laws or go back home in states stuck in middle age.In one month you can see all extremists will come out on surface. The peacefull mislims will do the job and all bad apples will go away.Then go back to normal , make it Islam again a religion.Problem solved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join