It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State threatens to decapitate Swedish people unless they convert to Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

I know well what an apostate is....please scroll up a few clicks and read my post regarding islams stance on them...

Mohamed, as enumerated in the hadiths, was quite clear in his view of people leaving his 'beneficent' relgion...
Spoiler alert*****mohamed preferred beheadings as the killing style for apostates and infidels(those who had never subscribed to islam)

Hopefully this helps clarify a lot of your 'questions'...

-Christosterone
edit on 15-12-2015 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Christosterone

Just so you are aware, the Quran contradicts all of those Hadith...

4:137
Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.

No punishment, but lack of guidance from Allah.

Feel free to ignore this message though.
Others have.

Is It true that when the Quran contradicts itself the verse found later is the one to be valued? (Abrogation)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Saying ISIS represents Muslims is like saying the Westboro Baptist church represents Christians.

I mean seriously, I have to point that out to you?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Abrogation can occur.

Same as the Torah and Bible.

& now if God decides to pick a conduit to relay an abrogated message.

But the verse I quoted wasn't abrogated.
If that's what you really want to know.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

Police say they are taking seriously as letters are very similar tp those sent in Iraq as discussed in Guardian above. The same happened there and the wording was similar. Some businesses amd restaurants in Sweden hafe also had grafitti daubec outside again same as in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yo ain't Sweden the home of Ragnar Lodbrok ?

I wouldn't care if they went all beserker on ISIS.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Saying ISIS represents Muslims is like saying the Westboro Baptist church represents Christians.

ISIS camouflages itself in Islam.

ISIS will do more damage to Islam than any angry western country.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You can say it until you're blue in the face. There's a lot of people who like ISIS, are aching for a religious war. Those people will ascribe to the entirety of Muslims, the words and deeds of the jihadist minority.

These people frequent jihadwatch.org and thereligionofpeace.com. They are obsessed with espousing anti-Muslim rhetoric and ironically, as they talk about barely anything else, they're also incessantly whining about how they, "can't talk about radical Islam because of political correctness."

I've come to realize that what they really mean when they say, "we can't have this discussion" is that they just want to blabber among themselves and are offended by people calling them out for what they are — religiously bigoted — that's their own version of political correctness.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Answer, that isnt far away.....

Btw, ot, havnt seen anything about
these "letters" in swedish msm...

edit on 2015/12/15 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. Isis pretends to be Mulsims for recruitment, manipulation, and to destroy the image of Islam, especially in the eyes of westerners. They count on the west to embrace bigotry of Muslims to further their propaganda and recruitment campaign. That's why it's so important people like the OP not fall into this obvious trap.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
a reply to: neo96

Answer, that isnt far away.....

Btw, ot, havnt seen anything about
these "letters" in swedish msm...

I heard it's pretty common not to report anything that could be labeled as "racist" in the Swedish MSM, am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't think the OP is looking aching for a religious war. I just think he's misguided and needs to not visit such deceitful sites while not trying to vett the information provided. The name of the link the OP provided alone raises flags, my BS flag, so if he believes this is happening in Sweden then he should do a search and see if any news outlets can verify this claim. Googling Swedish online news outlets would be a great start. But he didn't do that and neither did anyone else, instead everyone just eats this BS up. That's scary.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

Perfect! We got a Swedish poster here who can verify no news of this. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's a worry because periods like this have occurred throughout history and tend to let in the worst types of leadership. When a jackass like Trump gets over a third of the vote, we're in dangerous waters. These people, who are scared enough of the Muslims to hand over their freedoms hand-over-fist, will be shocked to find their own world a more brutal, restrictive place.

Every day I see people arguing against this high-risk level of extremism. Every day they get shot down as appeasers and traitors when they aren't pro-Islam or anti-Christian - they're against wholesale prejudice that leads to repression.

1950s McCarthyism, 1930s Stalinist Russia and modern day Saudi Arabia tread the same path and this vocal minority want to lead us all down there. It's never worked yet and they want to keep trying it.

I'm worried because a critical mass and we're all back there again. I feel we're getting closer.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I don't see why ISIS would send letters warning people about what they're going to do to random houses throughout Sweden. We have no idea who really wrote those letters, it could have been anyone. This sounds fishy to me personally, a reason to cause more fear in the world.

They have to give the option to convert or pay jizya.

Read the qur'an.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
Without comment on the volatile issue of Islam's connection to peace vs. violence...BUT...

Just to be clear, an "apostate" and the religious verses surrounding how to deal with them DO NOT apply to any and all non-Islamic people. In the religious context here, it's just like an apostate in other religions. An apostate is someone who leaves the religion after professing faith in it. So, in the Quran and/or Hadith (which are two different things), those are punishments for Islamic people who leave the religion.

Also, there is no compulsion in Islam as per the Quran and Hadith.

Yes, apostasy equals death. ask any moderate, or ex-muslim. They have to go into hiding, or bring it to full public attention and suffer the wrath.

And as for no compulsion, sure, there is a choice. You make it freely. Death or conversion. No compulsion, you willing accept either. it is the religion of peace, if you follow a strict interpretation of the qur'an, and if you ask any imam, there is no interpretation of gods word. It is holy. Therefore, you cannot take what you like and discard what you don't. You take it as the complete word of gods total authority, written by a mad man in a time of war where the truth was allowed to be obfuscated in order to grow to power, or you are munafiq - a liar and apostate in waiting.

Seems like there is a lot of obfuscation around what is written in order to hide the truth about the... truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I don't see why ISIS would send letters warning people about what they're going to do to random houses throughout Sweden. We have no idea who really wrote those letters, it could have been anyone. This sounds fishy to me personally, a reason to cause more fear in the world.

ISIS is nothing more than a bunch of highly retarded men who let their desire for hurting others take a strong lead over higher reasoning, and are now even more ignorant than the common castrated Steer in the pasture type of animal mind.

Who also follow mohammods lead, you know, the holiest person to have walked the earth, the most perfect man god ever blessed with his knowledge and law.

On one hand we're told by devout imams and clerics who hold power over millions of followers that the words of god can not be abrogated, and on the other we're told it's ok, that's just crazy folk. Trust us...

Lefty wingnuts believe that, but you can bet your final breath on there being no leniency for such ignorance of the word of god, when power outweighs the fallacy of modern ideology.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Can a group of ISIS members please come to my house with knives, pretty please?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'm going to say it is some hoaxer that is having fun at the Swedes expense. Something doesn't feel quite right about it.
1. ISIS hasn't tried to charge jizya anywhere else that I know of. It has been just convert or die type of thing. That is even if they gave that option.

2.ISIS hasn't been too big on warnings like this. Just more of a "look out France,we will get you" type of thing.

Could be wrong.But I am willing to bet that if the police catch the writer,they will find it was someone who wasn't even Muslim. Just wanted to spread fear of Islam to the country and laugh about it. What a douch.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I'm worried because a critical mass and we're all back there again. I feel we're getting closer.

I'm much more worried about losing my freedoms then ever being attack by a terrorist. The greatest threat we have to freedom today is the word security.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join