It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your a Nazi! No YOUR a Nazi! No You are. No YOU ARE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

I'm sure Lenin's ghost is laughing it's ass off at the US.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I won't CALL them Nazi's. I'll just continue to reference their use of Nazi-style propaganda.

I am sure you will find a way.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

"It's Time to Change America"- Bill Clinton Campaign Slogan
"A Stronger America"- John Forbes Kerry
"Let America be America Again"- John Forbes Kerry

But, to redirect your misguided attempt at connecting Trump to Hitler, Ronald Reagan used the same slogan when he ran against Carter for the same reasons as Trump is using it today: America looked like ass at the time and the American future was pretty muddled. Trump lifted the slogan off of Reagan for two reasons:
1. He's channeling the spirit of the GOP's greatest modern icon
2. He's channeling the very real belief that America WAS the greatest nation on Earth and can (and should) return to that position. The fact that we've experienced 7 years of a Cuckoo bird SNIPping down the backs of our collective necks while talking about how little he felt of American exceptionalism, America before it elected him, and American traditional beliefs will tend to make the human desire to be important experience a grand resurgence.

Had zilch to do with Hitler and Nazi Germany and everything to do with the past 7 years of malaise and self depreciation.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The difference is that Trump is calling for military violence (killing families) and enacting dictator-like isolationist, xenophobic policies.

Clinton and Kerry were pretty mild by comparison, and were mainly talking about social programs at home and the economy -- not foreign and international issues.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You may want to double-check with some folks in Kosovo about Bills policies.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The difference is that Trump is calling for military violence (killing families) and enacting dictator-like isolationist, xenophobic policies.

Killing families ?

Ain't that what the current guy has been doing with his mass drone attacks, and arming Syrian 'freedom fighters', and What happened during Fast and Furious ?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Which is a one milliliter drop in the bucket compared to Bush's Iraq invasion, sold to the American people to "keep us safe".

Reagan invaded Grenada and played in the Cold War game, with untold numbers of people dying via proxy skirmishes.

The comparison you make is tenuous, at best.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're*

I'm a grammar nazi.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Context.

Drone strikes by Obama aren't done with the expressed objective of annihilating entire families, but Trump's mission would be just that. Collateral damage happens, but Trump would actually be encouraging it.

Nice try, but it's not the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Clinton and Kerry were pretty mild by comparison, and were mainly talking about social programs at home and the economy -- not foreign and international issues.

What liberal hit blog provides you with guidance on your opinions of Trump? He's NEVER called for US military violence, nor was his call for immigration controls even remotely "dictatorlike" or "isolationist" any more than FDR's banning of Germans, Italians, and Japanese during WWII or Carters ban in Iranians during the hostage crisis were...

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Republican field split sharply on the question of how to handle the Islamic State and Russia, with Trump calling for the United States to stay out of more confrontations – and other candidates blasting him for advocating showing weakness.

“If Putin wants to go and knock the hell out of ISIS, I am all for it,” Trump said, noting that he had met Russian President Vladimir Putin through a “60 Minutes” episode. Trump expressed weariness about the troubles U.S. interventions had run into in Iraq and Libya. He also said the United States should not get involved militarily against the Islamic State, and instead let other countries in the region take the lead. “They say, ‘Keep going. Keep going, you dummies,’ ” Trump said. “We can’t continue to be the policeman of the world.”

It was Obama who started the calls for military violence (killing families) in Syria several years ago. Go now, start a thread about what a dictatorial tyrant he is instead of trying to pin crap on a candidate who didn't even take the position you're assigning to him.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Context.

Well here's CONTEXT.

Donald Trump ratcheted up his anti-Islamic State rhetoric another notch Wednesday morning, remarking in an interview that if he were president, he would "take out their families" and "knock the hell out of" the terrorist group. Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
And Biden DID say we would follow ISIS to the gates of hell.

So...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Seems like he wants to go after the families with military violence to me...

Which, from what he's saying -- sounds like he wants to send a "message" by killing the families.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Which is a one milliliter drop in the bucket compared to Bush's Iraq invasion, sold to the American people to "keep us safe".

Reagan invaded Grenada and played in the Cold War game, with untold numbers of people dying via proxy skirmishes.

The comparison you make is tenuous, at best.

Now we're on to Bush and Grenada!?!?! Goddamnit man, let's roll this gravy train all the way back. Did you see the SNIP G-Dub and the Continental Army pulled on those poor Brits at Yorktown?

Seriously dude, with the exception of Sugarfee Vanilla Ice Cream-like Jimmy Carter, no president of the US has escaped swinging their set around from time to time on the international stage. It is what they do. The difference is that some of America's voters either accept that fact or even appreciate it, while others try to play some silly game in which their political party's heroes only did what they did for the good or produced a limited effect, while their hated party's heroes are portrayed as monsters and Hitlers.

Sheesh.

The point here is that it's downright dumb to associate any US president or legitimate candidate for the position with Adolph Hitler or Nazi policies or even Nazi Tactics. Once you cross that line, the connections are so tenuous that EVERY politician in American history belongs in the same bucket, because they've all been there and done that.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not if you were there, sir.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sounds like police policy and black ops strategy to me. Not seeing anything that makes me believe he's intending on sending the military after anyone without prior cause.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think we can say that any one politician is a Nazi or even close. But we can point-out tactics and rhetoric that is similar to those used by Nazis.

There is no mistake that certain politicians and media outlets deserve the comparison and what they are doing is dangerous.

Like Obama you mean.....

Sure. Do you believe the similarities stop with Obama?

In the last 100 years, only two politicians caused genocide and ethnic cleansing by the millions, with millions of refugees across Europe

Not Eisenhower
Not Kennedy
Not Carter.
Not Bush

Obama is one, with his support of the "opposition" in Syria.....after the disaster this is now, for all to see, anyone else would drop their support for this "opposition".....the fact Obama keeps supporting them is quite telling.....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Context.

Drone strikes by Obama aren't done with the expressed objective of annihilating entire families, but Trump's mission would be just that. Collateral damage happens, but Trump would actually be encouraging it.

Nice try, but it's not the same.

Actually, Obama drone strikes are even more callous. Trump was pretty clear that he was referring to members of terrorist's families who are in America and KNOW exactly what is going down. Guess what? That's called accomplice to violence/murder/terror and, in almost all cases in which the perpetrator can be charged with the death penalty, the accomplice can be as well. Look at Terry Nichols. His jury deadlocked on the death penalty, but the prosecutors sure tried to get him with it. So Trump is essentially advocating enforcement of standing laws (remember when presidents did this?)

Obama and the drones, however, he doesn't give a damn who gets killed by them so long as he has some ISIS or Al Qaida suspects to claim the deaths of to the American people.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just for fun, there's a quiz you can take to see how closely you align as a Nazi.

I got a "Everyday German", which is higher than I would have expected actually.

The quiz is over at THIS place...

My results:

The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever. The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok.

There's another one out there, but it has a lot of political crap on the page, so I doubted how impartial the authors were (it seemed to left-leaning if you must know).
edit on 15-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So,

I take it you won't be voting for Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join