It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Presidential Debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What the other party is doing while the debates are going on and saying "these guys actually think they got a chance".

edit on 15-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Easier said than done. Most companies are moving over seas for a number of reasons. I think it would good for people to open up small business within their communities, hire local workers, etc. That way we can find ways to help average citizens without forcing them to have go through hell and back trying to make a living.

I would agree, but small business cannot compete with powerful corporations in the same business.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

BERNIN...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When Bush sounds like the intelligent, voice of reason, with conviction, you know the ticket is a fix.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Easier said than done. Most companies are moving over seas for a number of reasons. I think it would good for people to open up small business within their communities, hire local workers, etc. That way we can find ways to help average citizens without forcing them to have go through hell and back trying to make a living.

I would agree, but small business cannot compete with powerful corporations in the same business.

Yes, you're right. It would be suicide to compete with a bigger company like Wal-Mart. Anyone could get multiple everyday items from there, while someone opening store, regardless if it's to sell food, clothes, or whatever, cannot compete with Wal-Mart when it comes to prices, destitution , etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All I can say is thank God it is the last one....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Carson seems the most sane of them all he'd get my vote if i was American

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"There is a secret handshake"...

Metaphorical?

Or exposé?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I like what Trump said in his closing debate, is that nothing is working in the government, the Health Care system, our trade system, and not taking care of our veterans.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
9/11
9/11
9/11

Reminds of me Lois vs Peter in Family Guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
China is eating our lunch? They're taking all our money? (paraphrased from Trump's post-debate comments).

Well, yeah...because we keep buying stuff from them! People like Trump send their manufacturing to China to increase their own profits...

Americans can only afford things today because stuff is made in China.

I need to take a picture of my Donald J Trump tie I bought a few years back that says, "Made in China" on it.
edit on 15-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes, you're right. It would be suicide to compete with a bigger company like Wal-Mart. Anyone could get multiple everyday items from there, while someone opening store, regardless if it's to sell food, clothes, or whatever, cannot compete with Wal-Mart when it comes to prices, destitution , etc.

I had a computer shop in the 1990's I did well before Best Buys came to our little town, I had to close our shop because I couldn't compete with the corporate boys.

At the time I closed my shop the big computers corporations were practically giving away computers for services.

There is not to many small business that Americans can open. Not enough that will help with the mass unemployment anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: muse7
The biggest mystery in the world to me right now is how the hell is Ben Carson so popular?

He's the "great black hope" of the GOP.

No, he's simply a man with an opinion many people agree with. But there it goes again, always gotta be separating those races and stirring the pot...

Goddamned racism simply can't be advanced past so long as it keeps getting propagated.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am old enough to remember when people wanted to buy quality. You can only find that in small businesses. But since the 80's, people just want cheap.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It seems this Republic debate was mostly about terrorism.

I was not happy with most of the answers except Trump stating we need to go after ISS families. I agree with this. The only thing ISS cares about is their families and nothing else but their agendas.

If we start concentrating on ISS family members and yes that mean their children, so be it.

Truthfully, I am against murder or killing, however seeing that ISS doesn't care about humanity perhaps we with the same mindset will end this nightmare, because nothing else is working at this point.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, it didn't do anything to change my top choice, that being Ted Cruz, but it did move Rand Paul up to #2. He's probably most closely aligned with my foreign policy views. Third? Slight edge to Rubio over Trump.

The worst of the bunch? IMO, it was Chris Christie. Taking into account that he's the one GOP candidate that I absolutely will not vote for in the general, I thought he had a great debate and presented himself well...and then that question over the no-fly zones came up. No, fat boy, I have no interest in you starting a war with Russia just because you can. The same goes for Kasich.
edit on 15-12-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I am old enough to remember when people wanted to buy quality. You can only find that in small businesses. But since the 80's, people just want cheap.

I agree I come from that time and still try and buy quality when I can. I am big on American made products.

edit on 15-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I was not happy with most of the answers except Trump stating we need to go after ISS families. I agree with this. The only thing ISS cares about is their families and nothing else but their agendas.

Not true, like charlie said earlier, they already kill them.

And with ISIS not wearing uniforms it is going to be hard to know who the families are, which means lots of innocent people getting killed and feeding right into ISIS.
If some one kills your family, you are going to go to the people that give you the best chance at revenge...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Serious question:

Does the US have the capability to shut-off the internet in foreign countries?

The US has some capability to shut off domestic access to the internet in foreign countries but some technical people could get around it. That's about the extent of it though, if we wanted to we could (at a high cost) shut down specific websites or make them run slower.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: muse7
The biggest mystery in the world to me right now is how the hell is Ben Carson so popular?

He's the "great black hope" of the GOP.

No, he's simply a man with an opinion many people agree with. But there it goes again, always gotta be separating those races and stirring the pot...

Goddamned racism simply can't be advanced past so long as it keeps getting propagated.

I don't say that because I want to push a race narrative. I know because I get to hear the back room discussions.

It's anecdotal, and I admit the fallacy in that, but I get to hear it from their mouths.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join