It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Choice Poll: SANDERS or TRUMP?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Attention:
It looks like SANDERS continues to out pace TRUMP here on ATS as the favorite.

TALLY as of this post:
SANDERS: 36
TRUMP: 25

I will continue to keep and post an ongoing TALLY until as many members get a chance to vote as wish to.
But I would like to cut it off at 10 pages, if you all are okay with that.
At the bottom of 10 pages, I'll do a final TALLY...and we can announce the winner.

In the meantime, please FLAG this poll only if you wish it to maintain relevance and visibility.

Thank you.-OP
edit on 16-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: tally added

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To ATS management:

I'd like you to consider this as an official ATS Poll.

You can put your name on it...and everything

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Rand.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Trump

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

And if you HAD to choose between Trump or Sanders?

EDIT: I put the same question to all on this thread who've previously voted someone else or none of the above.
edit on 16-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
let's remember that close to nothing gets through this congress, unless it has a right-wing slant to it....they are too busy trying to get rid of everything Obama has had success in getting passed legislatively...Bernie sanders would be a feckless lame-duck president. trump has a better chance of getting elected than Bernie has.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
TALLY as of this post:
SANDERS: 36
TRUMP: 27

edit on 16-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Trump

trump reminds me of the rich kid at a party when I went to high school. he has his Porsche sitting out front, wearing designer clothes, going skiing with the family in Europe over the Xmas holiday, and still bitching about how bad his life is....trump never had a "poor" day, or a "poor" situation in his life, he's never even been middle-class. his life experience has been and is centered on wealth. his father was a wealthy man, and when he died, Donald got 50 million to 200 million dollars (depending on the source) in the inheritance. so for him to have any wisdom about how the other 99.9% of Americans live, is laughable....to top it off, does anyone think that Trump DOES NOT have money stashed offshore, hiding his true worth?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sanders

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Let's go with the lowest estimate, 50 million. let's not even adjust it for inflation.
Let's go with a reasonable income, $50,000 per year. Probably a lot higher than most Americans are making these days, to be honest. I think the Median wage is something like $26,000?

To obtain the amount of wealth Trump had by virtue of being his father's son, you would have to work continuously for 1000 years. One. F**KING. THOUSAND.
You think that man could possible understand the plight of the people. Even if he TRIED to he could not understand.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sanders/Walsh 2016 - LET'S DO THIS.

Ahh but seriously, Sanders, no contest.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Trump

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Trump

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Would Bernie Sanders be a good Wartime President? Ask yourself that before you vote for him. Does he have the balls to make difficult decisions in the heat of the moment? Is he capable of pressing the correct buttons during Wartime? Remember, our next President will be a Wartime President. I don't think Sanders fits that bill (personally)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

EDIT: I put the same question to all on this thread who've previously voted someone else or none of the above.

Sanders

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Rand.

I've only seen a bit of the debates, but rand Paul looked like the most pragmatic sensible person with his answers. So why no real support for him.p?He actually looked pretty sane without playing on the insecurities and fears of americans

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Would Bernie Sanders be a good Wartime President? Ask yourself that before you vote for him. Does he have the balls to make difficult decisions in the heat of the moment? Is he capable of pressing the correct buttons during Wartime? Remember, our next President will be a Wartime President. I don't think Sanders fits that bill (personally)

Have you ever considered that picking presidents on the basis of how they can be a wartime president is one of our problems?

As a vet I have.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join