It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government For Sale: How the 2016 Elections Are Bought!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
Who’s funding Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? Watch me investigate the backers of the 2016 presidential elections! Plus, does money translate into popularity? How come Jeb’s raking in over $100 million in campaign financing but still sitting at the bottom of the polls? Watch and find out!

Who's funding Jeb Bush? His daddy and the Order of Skull and Bones.

Nothing new here. Move along.

Who's funding Hillary Clinton? All that funding from Whitewater, Bill, and the Bilderberg Group.

Who's funding Donald Trump? Allegedly him and possibly every racist organization in America.

Watch you investigate the 2016 Presidential election? Is that what you call investigation?

Does money equal popularity? Gee, I think that answers itself, in this crappy society.

How come Jeb Bush is fundraising $100 million in campaign financing? He's buying off the right people.

Didn't need to watch the video. Everyone else here is a conpisracy theorist. Except you.

Jesse, I used to respect you, lost that once you decided to make conspiracy theory monetized.
edit on 12/16/15 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Because I Damned Well Wanted To.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obviously the context of the remark went over your head. You may be right about Trump, but it's not about proving how awesome JV is, it's pointing out the facts about him that you seem to ignore to support your own "conspiracy".

The 'context' of your remark was to point out to all the "folks" that suggesting JV is a provocateur and a political operative is "ancient alien" crazy.

But you forgot that Jesse is full-on into all kinds of aliens and reptilian shapeshifters...

So, surely even Jesse wouldn't find my theory anywhere near as implausible as the dozens of crazy conspiracy theories he peddles all the time as a disinfo agent.

Oh, I got your context. You aren't anywhere near above my head.

Except if you watch those episodes he clearly states his opinion, that the subject matter is nonsense, and determines David Icke is out to make money. Doing a show about some crazy theory is not the same as endorsing or believing in it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Well, he used CGI to make a woman's eyes appear 'reptilian,' so I'd have to say he peddles disinfo.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's a hell of a lot easier than that... They don't have to buy elections anymore.
The Diebold Factor

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join