It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD received same school bomb threat email, says LA overreacted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Interesting how NY says it dismissed receipt of a similar email threat as a 'hoax'

NY Meyer de Blasio and Commissary Bill Braton say its giving into fear.

For what it's worth, I dont think it was an overreaction since its better off kids stay home than get hurt/killed after a terror drill that so happens to go live which seems par for course at very least considering even just past few weeks attacks like SB & Bataclan/Belle Equipe/Paris
edit on 15-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What happened with standing strong with Paris and not showing fear? Both Europe and the USA have shown great amounts of fear, such as this. It is true that if I had children I would much rather have them stay at home, but I have a feeling email threats are to see reaction, provoke fear and perhaps after multiple hoax emails they send one and it is dismissed and there is an attack? Or no email at all to notify.

Is there a source?
edit on 15-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I said it elsewhere. But I'll say it again. It's finals season in schools. Isn't this school threats stuff par for the course?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the Feds are elbow deep in protecting NY....NY has more federal money, manpower, logistics, and intelligence resources by far, than any other city around, except for D.C.....here in Stockton, Ca. we're struggling to hire enough LEO's, just to meet minimum staffing requirements.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
I said it elsewhere. But I'll say it again. It's finals season in schools. Isn't this school threats stuff par for the course?

riiight....because leaders in LA are too stupid to know that

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did NY just have the largest Muslim terror atrack since 9/11?

Did NY have those very same Muslim terrorists inside schools, with full access, taking photos?

Did NY have a terrorist accomplice confirm the Muslim terrorists had more and bigger attacks planned?

DeBlase And his Adminstration are jerks for publicly stating LA officials overreacted.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Right...get the kids out of the schools and into the malls where they are even easier to shoot up. (Face palm AND eye roll)

edit on thppmTue, 15 Dec 2015 15:54:09 -0600k1512America/Chicago1554 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

join