It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin for President?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Sure he's a real leader. Strong, Charismatic, doesn't take crap from anyone...the American Ideal...except...he's a communist dictator who does'nt like too much Freedom. As an American, I'd rather keep my freedom and have a less Charismatic leader.

That's what I was told, when I was a kid ... the Germans were bad guys, Americans were good ... China was a dictatorship that murdered innocent people. Then Vietnam came ... with millions of people murdered, by your freedom ... then Iraq came, with 500 thousand children murdered, by your freedom ... so I went to China, to see how life was on the other side of the wall ... and now I know ... I won't shed a tear, when you go down with Hillary or Trump ... you dug your own grave of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh wow!

Did you read what I said? Obviously not, so I won't respond to your first point...

On your second point, this original German legislation can be viewed as early adoption of politically correct culture, which has overgrown into what we have today.

Ps: to answer your question. We can't abolish PC, because it is effectively thought control, with people trying to change your points of view by calling you, racist, xenophobic, homophobic etc. What we can do is make sure that we continue to promote free speech and stop the continual eradication of such. Then hopefully PC will slowly lose its grip on society.
edit on 15-12-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Oh wow!

Did you read what I said? Obviously not, so I won't respond to your first point...

Lol thanks. Now that you've demonstrated an unwillingness to back up your assertions when asked, I know there is no point continuing to talk to you. Enjoy your delusions.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You said how can I prove she's trying to promote religious intolerance etc. Prior to that I stated that I don't believe her to be like Hitler in his ideologies, but in her ability to damage Europe as much as Hitler did.

She is doing this by promoting unlimited immigration from the middle east. One, causing social tension between 2 completely different groups, two, allowing in potential supporters of ISIS, and three, making decisions on behalf of Europe like a dictator.

Ps: I believe I've answered all of your questions now. Don't feel the need to respond again now that I've made you look rather silly, for the umpteenth time.

edit on 15-12-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Assuming once elected he would purge our government of these criminal psychopaths, he would most certainly have my vote.

He would, so he could bring in his own criminals and psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Sure he's a real leader. Strong, Charismatic, doesn't take crap from anyone...the American Ideal...except...he's a communist dictator who does'nt like too much Freedom. As an American, I'd rather keep my freedom and have a less Charismatic leader.

That's what I was told, when I was a kid ... the Germans were bad guys, Americans were good ... China was a dictatorship that murdered innocent people. Then Vietnam came ... with millions of people murdered, by your freedom ... then Iraq came, with 500 thousand children murdered, by your freedom ... so I went to China, to see how life was on the other side of the wall ... and now I know ... I won't shed a tear, when you go down with Hillary or Trump ... you dug your own grave of ignorance.

You are correct, to an extent. Except that we have so much more freedom here in the USA than they do in Russia. That's what I was saying.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

When in 1942?

You do understand both sides fighting were guilty of murdering people in Viet Nam...but hey it's just easier to blame every death in history on the US isn't it?

So you went to China and didn't see what you were told, so that means it wasn't true?

I take it your from a country that has the most honest and truthful leader that can do no wrong?

I really don't think you do, but hey it's fun to assume.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Except that we have so much more freedom here in the USA than they do in Russia.

That depends on who you ask...especially on ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I dont see Putin persecuting Barack H Obama, and he has been reported multiple times by multiple people including his high school mates as being gay.
Come to think of it, why would Putin need to be born in the US to be elected president? He could just say he was, present a fake birth cert, and tell everyone his biological father is someone other then who he really ius, kinda like Barack H Obama........

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

presides over one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

Pot calling the kettle black eh? Have you taken a look at US politics lately? Polled the citizens are in agreement that our ENTIRE government is corrupt from the top down,at least 75% of them think so.

I would take a Putin.Can't be any worse than the bozos we have had. Trump is a no brainer. He had to declare bankruptcy back in the 80s.Yeah we need another heavy spender like a hole in the head.

He is for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

presides over one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

Pot calling the kettle black eh? Have you taken a look at US politics lately? Polled the citizens are in agreement that our ENTIRE government is corrupt from the top down,at least 75% of them think so.

I would take a Putin.Can't be any worse than the bozos we have had. Trump is a no brainer. He had to declare bankruptcy back in the 80s.Yeah we need another heavy spender like a hole in the head.

He is for entertainment purposes only.

Um... No... Here is the international corruption index, as determined by the people who live in the very countries.

2014 corruption index

The US is tied for 17 (certainly not great, but not awful). Russia is down at 136.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You are correct, to an extent. Except that we have so much more freedom here in the USA than they do in Russia. That's what I was saying.

I don't know about Russia, haven't been there ... but I'll argue what I do know ... China.

Can you, in your country ... go to the police station, and make a whole lot of mess and noise without being arrested for some reason or another?

I'm in Europe, and I can tell you ... we can't.

Can you, in your country ... rally, and if the cops show up in riot gear ... beat up the cops, and get away with it? Without persecution and prosecution? even, if your own case was the "right" one?

Well, in Hollywood movies you can ... but I will bet, that you in the US are like us here in Europe ... we can't even fart without being beaten for it, and there isn't a crap we can do about it.

I'm not even going to try to argue that China doesn't have bad things ... but all the "freedom" crap you are being fed with, that you THINK you and I have ... is just that ... crap. They got more freedom in China, than we do here ... and that isn't an argument on how "great" China is ... IT'S AN ARGUMENT SHOWING OF FUBAR'ED WE ARE.

I'd vote for Putin

edit on 15/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
The US is tied for 17 (certainly not great, but not awful). Russia is down at 136.

And who makes that list? and who influences who get put on it?

Bringing up this point, doesn't prove your case ... it shows how brainwashed you really are. You haven't even seen the obvious "corruption" in making of these lists.

You know what a "patriot" really is? It's not a guy like you, who sees his country as the greatest of all in history of mankind ... but the guy who sees the flaws in his country, and is willing to fight to improve them.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

And who makes that list? and who influences who get put on it?

All those answers are on the website if you'd bother to stop being lazy and actually go look.

Bringing up this point, doesn't prove your case ... it shows how brainwashed you really are. You haven't even seen the obvious "corruption" in making of these lists.

Glad to see you can just dismiss things without actually looking at them. You are either Einstein or completely brainwashed as to whatever conspiracy you think is real. I'm guessing NWO.

You know what a "patriot" really is? It's not a guy like you, who sees his country as the greatest of all in history of mankind ... but the guy who sees the flaws in his country, and is willing to fight to improve them.

Wait. Where did I ever say that the US was the greatest of all in history of mankind? You clearly have no clue as to who I am, what I stand for, or even my posting history because if you did you'd know that I am VERY critical about how the US does things. Try again buddy.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wait. Where did I ever say that the US was the greatest of all in history of mankind? You clearly have no clue as to who I am, what I stand for, or even my posting history because if you did you'd know that I am VERY critical about how the US does things. Try again buddy.

Ok, I grant you that .... apologize .. perhaps you are one of the good guys.

However, even if I agree on Putin and his cabinet being corrupt, I disagree on that being an issue. The same thing about arguing that all media, is state media ... and so forth. As we have the same thing here, in Europe. We don't get alternative news here ... there are no "critical" thinking of current affairs, neither in media or anywhere else. The only people who get ahead, are "the kings own" ... and that is corruption. For more than a decade, the governments money for the unemployed has been funneled to private companies ... who do not aid the unemployed in getting employment. They just get x dollars, per sheep head.

This is a fact, and I live in one of the countries that are "highest" on the list.

I've been to China, one of the countries that ranks "low" on that list ... so I know first hand, that this list is worthless. We here may be "better" than China is some areas, but we're worse in others ... and it's all a moot point.

What matters is this, when SHTF and it did ... the Russians stepped up.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Metallicus ?

WHAT THE HELL ?

No.

Just NO!

OH H double hockey sticks NO!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So far in modern history there has only been one leader on the global stage who has actually done what we all keep banging on about. This leader fully manned up and risked his life whilst doing so - he did the following:

1. Forced the full resignation of his countries government.
2. De-centralized it's banking system.
3. Bought to justice and jailed corrupt politicians and banksters.
4. Rewrote the countries constitution through social media with 100% input from the citizens.
5. Once done, he resigned from his post and went back to the private sector.

What America needs is not a substitute banksters muppet but a real man who actually want to help his fellow countrymen.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I had a nice long post all ready to go...

Saw yours and decided that that is really all that needs saying.

Seriously??

A wanna be Tsar, who's first job would be corrupting what is already rather corrupt, the US govt. The Constitution would, in reality become just a GD piece of paper.

People fussing about who is running, or conversely, not running...nothing new there.

Fussing, instead of getting out there, along with your neighbors and friends, even enemies and finding someone who can do the job.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

You already do have somebody like that, he's called Donald Trump.

Yes, and Trump has no Napoleon Complex. Trump is way way better.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But no, there's nothing we can do about it. Nothing. Oh, woe is us.

We're helpless in the face of our evil, evil bankers/political overlords... Oh, woe is us.

Granted, Iceland is smaller, much smaller. Yet it's an example of what people can do when they want to. But it would require work on our part. Wouldn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join