It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin for President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You can tell the people that have never set foot in Russia and know nothing about what really goes on in that country. Y'all take a few days there and then get back to us.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh my God you're making my point for me. thanks.

You can't say things because it has consequences. My point exactly...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And although hopeful i'm fairly sure it's too late for even that to sink into peoples heads.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well I'm not hot on US law, but in the UK you can do jail time for un-PC speech.

Or in mundane cases, even protect people from jail time like, the Asian gangs in Rotherham that abused many young white teenagers. The case was known to the police but they chose to ignore it. Thankfully now they are being brought to justice, but how many more similar incidents are still being kept quiet?

My point being if you don't stand up against it, you'll follow in our footsteps where they will police PC.
edit on 15-12-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Once again ATS members going nuts. I guess we will sweep that whole KGB career under the rug.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
You can tell the people that have never set foot in Russia and know nothing about what really goes on in that country. Y'all take a few days there and then get back to us.

I know a lot about russia,I used to have a russian daughter-in-law!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
You already do have somebody like that, he's called Donald Trump.

Putin received a "small loan of a million dollars," from his pops?

Putin also wants to smash his daughter?

Lol this comment takes the cake for most ignorant comment on the web.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Not sure if you dislike Putin, dislike Trump, or you're a democrat?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Putin endorsed Trump. But I'd rather vote for Putin than Trump. But would rather vote in friends, family and decent citizens before anyone. But in the current situation, Trump seems to be the only one other than Rand Paul.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Why would you want to vote for someone who refuses to ever leave the Presidency and presides over one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

He inherited it; he didn't create it.

You are basically telling me you'd want to vote for a monarchy if the man was charismatic enough.

Yes.

But it's not just charisma. It is being a champion for your own country instead of an apologist. I'd rather have a monarch who stood up for his country and its people than an "elected" official who hates his own country, bows to foreign dictators, and trips over his own apologies.
edit on 12/15/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well I'm not hot on US law, but in the UK you can do jail time for un-PC speech.

Or in mundane cases, even protect people from jail time like, the Asian gangs in Rotherham that abused many young white teenagers. The case was known to the police but they chose to ignore it. Thankfully now they are being brought to justice, but how many more similar incidents are still being kept quiet?

My point being if you don't stand up against it, you'll follow in our footsteps where they will police PC.

Follow in your footsteps? The reason laws like that exist in Europe is because of WWII and not wanting to repeat things like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yea not really helping the cause then is it...
edit on 15-12-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Well the country that the next hitler may appear currently isn't the UK, so I'm not sure what you are talking about here. You just sound bitter and complaining over nothing to me. I'd wager that you haven't even been at the wrong end of political correctness, either legally or socially.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You contradict yourself yet again, claiming that it was brought in to protect against another world war, yet realise the threat is not from a European country and then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...

That was the point I alluded to in my short response to you...

Anyway the outside threat has been let inside by Merkel, possibly the next Hitler in my opinion. No offense with my over-exaggeration, that's just my opinion.

And political correctness doesn't just effect individuals anymore, it effects society as a whole on many levels, and touches everybody.

You're the bitter one searching for a fight that never existed, just like last time, you believe you've met your match in some delusional state of mind and end up resorting to childish tactics because you fail to bring anything substantial to the debate...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I have respect for the man which is something I haven't been able to say about a U.S. President in a long time. While his politics don't always mesh with mine he is the TYPE of leader I would like to see.

Seriously ... if Putin hadn't stepped up, the moment he did ... I don't wanna speculate where we'd be right now in Europe.

I feel sorry for you guys in the US ... your next president, will be Hillary Clinton ... and she's dumber than Merkel is ... and Merkel, almost brought entire Europe to it's knees and what she did, might just do that in the end.

Hillary, she's got a God complex ... she's on a mission and she's going to bring the US to it's knees, weather she intends to or not.

However, reading here what I see ... there are obviously a lot of people in the US that want to go down the drain.

Good luck, mate.

edit on 15/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You contradict yourself yet again, claiming that it was brought in to protect against another world war, yet realise the threat is not from a European country and then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...
That was the point I alluded to in my short response to you...

Anyway the outside threat has been let inside by Merkel, possibly the next Hitler in my opinion. No offense with my over-exaggeration, that's just my opinion.

I'm not familiar with UK law, but I KNOW the German laws regarding this were put on the books right after WWII and as a direct response to WWII so I don't know what you are talking about here. Merkel also isn't the most likely to be the next Hitler either.

And political correctness doesn't just effect individuals anymore, it effects society as a whole on many levels, and touches everybody.

Yea, god forbid we treat each other nicely and respectfully within polite society right?

You're the bitter one searching for a fight that never existed, just like last time, you believe you've met your match in some delusional state of mind and end up resorting to childish tactics because you fail to bring anything substantial to the debate...

Lol you are accusing me of not bringing anything substantial to the debate. This is the same guy saying that countries are legislating political correctness (not true), doesn't present any evidence that his claims are true, and hasn't answered my question on how a politician would abolish political correctness yet. Keep in mind, you were the one who started whining about PC first. Not me.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

When I say Merkel is the next Hitler I mean, in the capacity to do as much damage to Europe as Hitler did. And we can see this unfolding before our very eyes.

Again you contradict yourself, you say Germany brought in legislation to prevent another war from occurring, then you go on to say countries are not legislating political correctness...so which is it?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I was wondering if I were the only person in the U.S. that would vote for Vladimir Putin for President over the entire field of current candidates? Maybe not Putin specifically, but a clone of him that was a U.S. citizen and had the U.S. interests at heart.

Vladimir Putin isn't perfect, but he is the kind of strong, charismatic leader I want for our country. He puts his country first and doesn't goof around with being PC and pandering to a base. He simply DOES what he thinks is right.

Personally, I would vote for him given the chance. We need a real leader not some politically correct wuss like we have now.

Our country deserves better than what we have and what we will be getting in 2016.

Sure he's a real leader. Strong, Charismatic, doesn't take crap from anyone...the American Ideal...except...he's a communist dictator who does'nt like too much Freedom. As an American, I'd rather keep my freedom and have a less Charismatic leader.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I like some things he has to say but always remember he is a russian and a former KGB
agent.

Chuckle.

What you are saying, is that he's shrewd, intelligent and doesn't go bashing onword like a bulldozer, but finds an alternative route towards his goal.

I'd vote for that guy ... but guess you'd rather vote for the intellectually impaired guys, like Bush, Hillary or Trump. Of course, Obama does wear his head and shoulders over those, but that's not saying much.

I really feel sorry for you guys ... how far, the mighty have fallen.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

When I say Merkel is the next Hitler I mean, in the capacity to do as much damage to Europe as Hitler did. And we can see this unfolding before our very eyes.

We can? How? How about some examples instead of baseless accusations? How has Merkel displayed pro-nationalist sentiment, highly inflammatory rhetoric towards people of religions other than her own, or appealed to the downtrodden workers in her country to get elected?

Again you contradict yourself, you say Germany brought in legislation to prevent another war from occurring, then you go on to say countries are not legislating political correctness...so which is it?

Because political correctness wasn't a thing back then. That's my point. There aren't new laws being put on the books in response to PC.

PS: When are you going to answer my question? How does a politician abolish political correctness?
edit on 15-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join