It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin for President?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was wondering if I were the only person in the U.S. that would vote for Vladimir Putin for President over the entire field of current candidates? Maybe not Putin specifically, but a clone of him that was a U.S. citizen and had the U.S. interests at heart.

Vladimir Putin isn't perfect, but he is the kind of strong, charismatic leader I want for our country. He puts his country first and doesn't goof around with being PC and pandering to a base. He simply DOES what he thinks is right.

Personally, I would vote for him given the chance. We need a real leader not some politically correct wuss like we have now.

Our country deserves better than what we have and what we will be getting in 2016.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You already do have somebody like that, he's called Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh boy here we go

I'm voting for Fidel Castro!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I brought this up in a conversation I had the other day. I'd vote for him.

You're right, it's high time America MANNED THE FK UP and quit settling for these soft wusses we've got now.

We really need our balls back, right now Trumps the only one who's got a pair.
edit on 15-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
Why would you want to vote for someone who refuses to ever leave the Presidency and presides over one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

You are basically telling me you'd want to vote for a monarchy if the man was charismatic enough.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Good luck with this one mate.

As an Englishman I cannot comment as to your OP ut I can say that there is a small but growing admiration in the UK for him as a world leader, especially given the choices you guys have for your next one and the ones we currently have.

link   

Canadistan here and he would be a dream candidate . Heck most that follow him would consider going back to a Monarchy again .... King Putin ....kid of has a ring to it eh ....:>)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
You already do have somebody like that, he's called Donald Trump.

Vladimir Putin, although I don't necessarily agree with his politics, is a real man.

Trump is a #stain with a big mouth and a bank account.

Completely different styles of being non-pc.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Would you vote for the school bully if he was nominated for hall monitor?

Putin is no hero in a half shell.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

True, but at least you have a good chance of settling for second best...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Good luck with this one mate.

As an Englishman I cannot comment as to your OP ut I can say that there is a small but growing admiration in the UK for him as a world leader, especially given the choices you guys have for your next one and the ones we currently have.

I have respect for the man which is something I haven't been able to say about a U.S. President in a long time. While his politics don't always mesh with mine he is the TYPE of leader I would like to see.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Would you vote for the school bully if he was nominated for hall monitor?

Putin is no hero in a half shell.

I AM the school bully so probably...YES!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well, people have a habit of dying around him (just like Hillary). larussophobe.wordpress.com...

& if it were down to Vlad or Hill, I'd pick Vlad all day.

I still wouldn't feel great about the vote though
edit on 15-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

I'd happily vote for Putins if he were eligible and assuming the restrictions the Constitution places on the office were unchanged. I honestly see no downside and a huge world of improvement over what we currently have in the office.

link   

Being non-PC is not on my list of things even remotely important in choosing a president.

I tend to look at things like personal freedoms, economic policy and foreign affairs. I'm not impressed by his ability to piss people off.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I like the theory that he is going up against the cabal of the west and their horrific game plans for the world.

If you have to ask what game plans this hidden network have, I will simply say do some research upon corruption as it exists throughout the world.

This same cabal has been waging war against Russia since WW1, it makes sense that Putin would be going against them and he appears to have surprised them by throwing all in over Syria.

Assuming once elected he would purge our government of these criminal psychopaths, he would most certainly have my vote.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Being non-PC is not on my list of things even remotely important in choosing a president.

I tend to look at things like personal freedoms, economic policy and foreign affairs. I'm not impressed by his ability to piss people off.

Fighting against PC is fighting for freedom. Freedom of speech. We are rapidly becoming a nation of people afraid to say what we believe and are also prosecuted now for the things we say.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

A strong leader does not always equate to a good leader.

Look at general Le Mey-revered among his colleagues but the guy loved his nukes-His gung ho approach could've ended the world as we know it. Sure strength is a value that all leaders must possess but from what i've seen of Putin groupies they believe him to be above scrutiny. Many democracies all over the globe question their leadership and are free to do so-try being anti Putin and Gay in Russia.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Vote for Vlad..

If you want to be ruled for the rest of his natural life!!

Oh and no opposition or descenting voices.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join