It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Los Angeles Schools Close Due to "Credible Terror Threat"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

you still think "manufactured" equals "faked".

I can't say the war on terror isn't "real", because it is. Just that the side waging aggressive unjust war is ours. Since its unjust the victims have to be dehumanized and demonized in order to carry out the wars with our consent. Thats where the lies come in.

Thats why I said the war on terror is based on fabricated lies, you can play all day you don't know that as well, but I know better.

It is that simple. A war of ideology alright, fomented by the US and NATO for profit, in the name of "Democracy".

(Oh, I see you stated you have "been drinking".)

Whatever…

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

But I was right from the beginning, there was no terror attack. Just a whole city on lockdown, thousands of kids terror-fied, parents work day disrupted, stuck in traffic worrying about their children, what a ruckus, all for a phone call.

I'd say it was a successful terror exercise. LAs twitter feed trend changes overnight. Good compliant terror fed, I mean terrified citizens.

Lesson imparted.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Given your spin zone, I would posit that you can always manage to call yourself right can't you?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: intrptr

Given your spin zone, I would posit that you can always manage to call yourself right can't you?

Only when I get it right.

I took the risk it wouldn't amount to anything and you of all people know why. Gun fire and explosions are real threats, the rest is probably main stream spin.

Do you investigate every email or phoned in threat?

Of course you do.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All other arguments aside, I always tend to try to see these things through the eyes of the kids.

Other than the fear this might instill in them, the sense of a lack of security and safety in what should ideally be an island of stability in their lives (ideally - not always the case,) they're probably just happy to get a day (or more) off in addition to whatever Winter Break they get (do they even still do that in 2015? I don't know.)

I remember after the 1989 earthquake closed schools in the bay area, and required busing kids to other schools if their own was deemed structurally unsound, I thought of the whole thing as a sort of adventure, and was just happy I got a few days out of school. (And I loved school as a kid - but it's just part of the kid bible that "days off from school = good.")

Not to make light of a serious situation at all. Just trying to see the positive side, if there is one.

Peace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join