It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the symbols on this Amulet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

Upon reflection, this picture says something different. Wasn't fully paying attention, my bad.

On a side note, the Oxfam bookshops tugged me in as I walked passed, and I very merrily left with a copy of A System of Magick by Daniel Defoe. A spy writing about his interactions with the devil has gotta be good, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Nothing good..

The star in the middle is the Oldest sex ritual symbol in the world, also the star of Israel.

The symbols within that symbol are most likely to do with the one i just mentioned.

Aramaic comes to mind mixed with hebrew.

You are mistaken...The star in the OP only has five points -

- the star you are describing (called, The Star of David) has six points..

And it has nothing to do with "sex rituals", it is symbolic of the male and female, the two 'sexes'...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The Satanic pentagram is upside down, this one is right-side up. It's a pentagram nothing more, it only means whatever you want it to mean. Period.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Witchcraft Sigil? If the point is down it is satanic. Pentagram is defensive. Like the five fingers of the "arms" armies ; )

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Just one addition to the excellent work by several members; Biblical Hebrew did not use the dash seen in couple of words there after the preposition al-. I understand this is an innovation from the European diaspora.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join