It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Trump or Cruz?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

edit on 12/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump

That being said, I would personally prefer Ben Carson. The only fear I have that Ben Carson may not win is because he lacks the election experience of Sanders or Clinton. I absolutely think he would make a better President than any other candidate, but like I said, he's never had to run for a Public Office before . . . . city, state, commissioner, anything, and I think if he became the Republican Nominee he would lose FOR THAT REASON ALONE

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Trump - President
Cruz - VP

America wins.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Between the two, I'd vote for Ted Cruz.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Cruz is SUCKING in this debate

Well suck it up because it looks like your evil Christian boogeyman who wants to force you to go to church and run around barefoot and pregnant just might become your next President.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
TALLY as of this Posting:
TRUMP: 30
CRUZ: 11

Going night-night for now.
See ya all tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

LOL!!!!!!!

No chance.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think Rubio is making a strong move.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cruz has went on record as to saying that if dictators like Saddam Hussein were still around, that we wouldn't have groups like ISIS right now.

In other words, he suggested that the Middle East was a safer place when dictators Saddam Hussein and Colonel Gaddafi were alive.

I'm not sure I completely understand that logic. Do you?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
TALLY as of this Posting:
TRUMP: 31
CRUZ: 11

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Cruz has went on record as to saying that if dictators like Saddam Hussein were still around, that we wouldn't have groups like ISIS right now.

In other words, he suggested that the Middle East was a safer place when dictators Saddam Hussein and Colonel Gaddafi were alive.

I'm not sure I completely understand that logic. Do you?

Yeah. He's right. If Saddam and Qaddafi where still there. IRAQ and Libya would be strong...no ISIS, no terrorists but they were also ruthless dictators who killed, raped etc. IRAQ was basically blocking anything Saudi Arabia tried to do in the area as well as blocking IRAN IRAN hated IRAQ back then. It was actually safer for ISRAEL also.

I mean who's to say that Saudi Arabia is a better place than IRAQ under Saddam? Human rights violations and ruthlessness are the same. In fact IRAQ back under Saddam was better for Women's rights than Saudi Arabia is now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join