It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage in Paradise after cop shoots crashed drunk driver

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

WHAT? Are you unable to figure out I was merely making an obvervation of the obvious outcome should you take back your power against LEOs.? They won't hesitate to kill your ass! As far as sides, I'm on the side of the man shot trying to crawl out of his car.

It was still a strawman since i didn't say anything about going to the station and lynching cops.

Yes, I am sure they would not hesitate to kill me. But every state backed murder caught on camera brings me and the rest of the country one step closer to having all the evidence we need to say that either there are no "good cops", or it is time to fix what the "good cops" can't seem to do on their own biased watch. And i believe i would survive (or at least have cloud based storage evidence) of an encounter like this (they will regret the day i have that) and if it keeps my family from being harassed by out of control, roid raging, power-tripping IDIOTS like this, then line me the # up so i can get gunned down and be the first HERO around here in a long time to expose their official lie with what really went down on camera.

The decent people are TIRED of it and the other BULL# the government gets away with and it is LEADING TO WORLD WAR 3 where more than just I will die......

It is good that you are on the right side

edit on 15-12-2015 by benwyatt because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

Shocking video. At some point you have to think how this job gets into the police officers minds. A cop who scared a drunk to speed, the drunk wreaks his suv and kills his wife instead of slowing down and spending a night in the drunk tank and taking classes for a year+ plus the boat load of money it cost you. Cop feels vindication in killing the man all because he made a couple of very big mistakes. You have to wonder what this cop was thinking to come to the conclusion that killing or attempting to was the right choice.

I believe yes cops are people too and make mistakes but they need to be accountable to the law just like the rest of us!
Given how extreme this case is I understand why people are also upset I also understand that if cops start to feel like if they make a mistake it could cost them the rest of their lives that might put them in danger because they are afraid to protect them self. However this isn't that case and it should be made an example of so police know where the line of justification ends.

cop showed intent when he upholstered his weapon knowing full well the man was climbing out of the car. At very lest a taser would have seemed more suitable in the situation. Also how is that cop able to run after someone? backup wasn't there i understand him not wanting the guy to get away so yell something like get out of the car put your hands on your head once out of the car or i will taser you if you try and run. You don't go lethal weapon/bad boys insert bad cop movie on the suspect and just shoot
edit on 15-12-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Honestly, the cop should have been helping the dude get out of the car. Instead, he shoots the guy. Then tries to pretend it didn't happen.

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i can't believe that this thread is already three pages and it has not been said,
i hate to be the guy, but it's already been posted in the same forum.

Cops Shoots Unarmed Man then Covers it Up and Won’t be Charged

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

i saw the video when it came out, that was fd. the officer is not getting charged f ramsey

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

i live down the hill and the way i hear it. dude and his wife are getting sh+tfaced at the local bar get in a fight leave, or asked to leave. they leave, what ever happens happens wife is dead dude gets shot for climbing out the car. Either way the cop pulled and shot for no reason, and the dude was just trying to get out of car, weather it was to run or for self preservation or maybe to check on his wife, we dont know because the 50 just pulled and shot. either way the cop deserves man slaughter and ramsey the DA deserves JaIL time. This isnt the first time he has covered for his employes. f that guy

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Who in their right mind shoots an accident victim??? That he was not charged is just another example of the Blue Crew. I am sick and tired of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20152339]benwyatt

the da is corrupt, look it up one of his own lawyers crashed a car into someones lawn while drunk with his kids in the car and that lawyer walked but i get dui for being at .08 for driving 70(mind speed limit is 65 and i was in the fast lane passing a truck) on the freeway and didnt put anybodys life in danger. i sh>t .08(legal driving bac)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

and cbs is wrong he shot twice and it was no accident

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for telling me!

This site is becoming a joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

We all are.

I think the dude he shot will get him when he gets out of hospital.

I might try to contact him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Is your town truly tired of it?

Do you know anyone still protecting these thugs?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join