It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage in Paradise after cop shoots crashed drunk driver

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Feaster walks towards the car and fires one shot, hitting Thomas in the neck as he attempted to get out through the window. Twenty-five seconds, later Feaster describes Thomas as being uncooperative.

Outrage in Paradise after cop shoots crashed drunk driver

I think this is disgusting, that video should be enough to get this "cop" a life sentence, but no, nothing. I don't know if the wife told the guy to run so i am not going to call him a murder. Simply disgusting, but that is what enslaves us.

I will leave it at that because i don't want to use one of my warnings yet.
edit on 15-12-2015 by benwyatt because: a

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

Would YOU be cooperative if you had just been shot in the neck after a wreck, Officer Feaster? He was probably in shock and in straight survival mode.

another sad circumstance.

The idiot shouldn't have been drinking/driving. The idiot cop probably shouldn't be a cop.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is more to this story than appears in your link.

When Feaster’s backup arrived, the officer did not mention anything about having fired his weapon. According to Ramsey, Feaster notified his commanding officer about the discharge only after Thomas’ gunshot wound was found, approximately 11 minutes later.

NY Daily News

I read something over the weekend that said the cop not only didn't say anything initially about firing his weapon, but once it was established that the man had a gunshot wound, he had officers go back to the bar that the victim was seen at earlier to find out if he may have been shot by someone at that establishment!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a reference to the earlier thing I was talking about.... I WAS MISTAKEN!!! AND WRONG!
It is from Copblock.org

As the commanding officer suggested an investigator return to Canteena and try to find out if Thomas had been shot at the bar, Feaster revealed that he may have shot Thomas.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I didn't have too much of an issue until.... (paraphrase) "I've got a male refusing to get out of his vehicle."

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I didn't have too much of an issue until.... (paraphrase) "I've got a male refusing to get out of his vehicle."

Yep.
The cop points the gun at him and fires.... because the guy was getting out of the car.
When the guy doesn't exit the car as requested by the cop, he says he isn't because he has been shot.

But the cop doesn't realize for 11 minutes that he shot the guy.
He was probably hoping he would die.

edit on b000000312015-12-15T08:04:46-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Dec 2015 08:04:46 -0600800000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This guy needs to be fired.

And tried for attempted murder.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh my god...what a disgusting human being that cop is.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'll say what I said a couple of days ago, it is attempted execution.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I'll say what I said a couple of days ago, it is attempted execution.

Agreed....that is shocking to watch

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not only should the cop be relieved of duty, the district attorney needs to be fired too! WTF? Attempted execution indeed!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Slow down!

Wait ! Hold dem britches ! Can we be sure this guy wasn't a thug? I mean....where is his Facebook? What about pictures from 15 years ago when he was a teen ? Should we wait "to get the full story" gais?

/sarc

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Why bother with a trial? Waste everyone's money and time for something that is quite clear?

Perhaps it's time the community that officer "serves", take justice into their own hands.

Not that I believe in justice, but I do believe that this man, nay, monster should be serverly punished by his peers and the public. The courts are obviously corrupt and should also share the same fate as this @sshole.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It seems to be a bad thing for a drunk person to have a wreck and need help.

You know not long ago a drunk girl had car thouble and knocked on a door seeking help. The guy inside thought his life was in danger so he shot her through the door.

What kind of paranoid society have we become ???

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I support the Police when they are justified but there is no fine line here, he messed up big time. At least the guy was white. /Sarcasm

Pcg

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Slow down!

Wait ! Hold dem britches ! Can we be sure this guy wasn't a thug? I mean....where is his Facebook? What about pictures from 15 years ago when he was a teen ? Should we wait "to get the full story" gais?

edit on 15-12-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Slow down!

/sarc

I am pretty sure he was a bad person.
He killed his estranged wife when he crashed his car while fleeing from police because he was DUI.
But it still doesn't mean cops get to shoot him just because they feel like it.
edit on b000000312015-12-15T08:49:27-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Dec 2015 08:49:27 -0600800000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly my point.

Had that guy been black, this thread would explode with most people attempting to vindicate the cop, simply because of the DUI etc...

That doesn't seem to be happening here. I wonder why?

I can link you many threads if you need.

Funny how the new ATS is.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki
I thought maybe that is what you were driving at, but I wasn't sure what your sarcasm was touching on. It is clear now.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Funny how the new ATS is.

Not really.

It's called "circling the drain".... look out your window for many examples of people j
ust "doing their job" or saying "it's just business"

I am tired of it.

i hope they get drafted.
edit on 15-12-2015 by benwyatt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join