It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump leads 38%

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok, let me rephrase it for you.

If Hillary had all of the majority vote, and none of the minority vote, she would still win. My response has nothing to do with the candidate. It has everything to do with the demographics of the bloc.

I think you may over analyze my posts just a tad too much and try to find something that isn't there.

Actually I'm not even going to address this silly point because it isn't a realistic point and not worth considering.

Yet it goes right back to the original point that a candidate could win without the minority vote.

Yea, and Deez Nuts could be elected president if enough voted for him. That doesn't mean we should entertain such possibilities.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: LSU0408

And Clinton is still beating Trump in the poll averages. Actually, it appears she is gaining ground on Trump just slightly.

I couldn't care less about polls to be honest, nor the 300 to 1100 people, out of 326,000,000 that they poll.

Why? Perhaps because they reflect a reality that does not fit in to your anecdotal fantasy?

Like Trump's 38% support and lead? That kind of reflection, which I actually favor? No, Intro, I just don't buy into the accuracy of polls, regardless of what they reflect.

How do you equate him being 7.2% behind Clinton to being in 38% support and lead - as BSc Applied Mathematician I have no idea how you arrived at this conclusion, short of inventing your own numerical system.

Polls are projections, sure they're flawed and who conducted the poll and how the questions were phrased have to always be heavily scrutinised but at least base it on p-values, statistically significant scores instead of dismissing them with no reasoning behind why you dismiss them.

Not meant at you personally but the whole claim he's meant to have a 38% support and lead is based on people not able to work out percentages - if someone can't work out a percentage difference of over 40% then they have no chance of having an informed vote.

Not trying to say only Republicans do this, I'm from the UK, all opinion polls are flawed by design (i.e ipsos mori will always support the left, ComRes support the right this is why meta analysis and outliers/basic stats is essential if you want to grasp anything in politics as if you can't get a percentage right you don't stand a chance when it comes to things like the economy, systems, feedback loops etc...which is the entire fabric of modern politics.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

How do you know this about teens? What have you seen that tells you a new wave of young conservatives are waiting in the wings to save the day?

Let's be honest here. You don't know.

All of this is just something you tell yourself to justify your positions and beliefs. It's a narrative you have built to shield you from reality, because reality does not appear to be what you want it to be.

*CONTRADICTION ALERT*
*CONTRADICTION ALERT*

You sure know a lot about everyone and everything while you claim everyone else don't know about anything.

Am I wrong?

You cannot prove anything you claimed in that post and you know it. So why would you say it?

It seems logical that you say it because you believe it, or want to believe it to justify your position.

Wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

He is still up and more than this a.m.'s report

www.realclearpolitics.com...

ETA you did mean "sired" correct?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
As you all know I support Trump, however I am certain Hillary will be our next President.

Next year the media is going to go nuts pushing for the first female President. Equal rights for a woman to be the first president is going to be the big agenda.

Remember mainstream media is corrupt and in the end they will rig the polls to favor Hillary.

I saw a Facebook post that is going viral right now that show a picture of Hillary and she is saying:

I'am a little tea pot short and stout.

Every time I open my mouth a lie comes out!

This piece has over 1000,00 hits already. This tells you that most people do not like her.

However, Hillary is the most corrupted official running and the globalist want her. Billions of dollars in bribery, and favors from the world largest corporations is what funding Hillary campaign.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

However, Hillary is the most corrupted official running and the globalist want her. Billions of dollars in bribery, and favors from the world largest corporations is what funding Hillary campaign.

Well put Informer!

I agree w/ you on this whole heatedly. BIllery and the Billery bus needs to go; I believe Bill did a swell job in the chair, but BiIlery needs to go back to Little Rock. Oh wait they cant stand her either!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

As long as the candidate is a GOP or DNC endorsed candidate nothing will change and the Oligopolies will continue being on the winning side while the consumer takes the burden.

Having said that, why do people feel that Donald Trump would any different besides how he talks?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Informer1958

Well put Informer!

I agree w/ you on this whole heatedly. BIllery and the Billery bus needs to go; I believe Bill did a swell job in the chair, but BiIlery needs to go back to Little Rock. Oh wait they cant stand her either!!

Theres so so much stuff that one could dig up on her.
Just wait until Trump really unleashes with some no-holds-bar commercials.

No one to stop him or "guide" him through the "game" and the things that you can and cannot/should not do.

He's unbridled and strapped with cash and can really expose whatever the hell he wants.

I bet thats why every day. every day, more propaganda comes out trying to squash his efforts.

They are scared sh!tless of what he can do.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

We all are,,,

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think people are forgetting what is motivating their vote. It's more about not getting killed vs. everything else. Trump is the only one repeating what people are actually saying in private. He has no filter. The polls are useless in this race. I'm borderline shocked that people I thought I knew very well are Trump supporters. Call him a racist, bigot, whatever you want, and the Teflon continues to withstand. The PC movement is about to hit a brick wall, as the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction. Trump has his own money, Hillary relies on corporate donors. This is of course only an issue if bigger money than Trump (corporate owned mainstream media) isn't able to steer public opinion in the direction of their chosen/purchased candidates.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don`t know about polls but me and my clan are supporting Trump,we are numerous and we are minorities!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join