It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump leads 38%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
God bless America

For the worlds richest and most powerfull nation - the fact your education system is one of the worst in the developed world is really showing with this mental case getting this far.

Vote for this idiot and expect WW3, he's a complete psychopath armed with soundbites, wouldn't trust him with my TV remote, let alone the worlds largest nuclear arsenal. You think Putin isn't going to launch a 'pre-emptive strike' to protect the world (yes he makes Putin look sane)'?

Please use a bit of sense when voting instead of falling for soundbites that anyone with two braincells can see are barbaric at best and have no place in real life. I don't care who you vote for, but no one is as stupid and dangerous as this basketcase.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Aren't anecdotes great? You don't have to actually produce any data, they confirm your biases, and they allow you to close your ears to any dissenting information.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Speaking of education.

Donald Trump’s Lead Explained in Two Sentences

Both na­tion­al and state polls show Trump open­ing a sub­stan­tial lead among Re­pub­lic­an voters without a col­lege edu­ca­tion al­most every­where. And in al­most all cases, Trump is win­ning more sup­port from non­col­lege Re­pub­lic­ans than any can­did­ate is at­tract­ing from Re­pub­lic­an voters with at least a four-year edu­ca­tion. “It’s a chal­lenge to Re­pub­lic­ans that nobody has con­sol­id­ated the col­lege-gradu­ate vote against Trump,” says Glen Bol­ger, a long­time GOP poll­ster skep­tic­al of the front-run­ner.

Apparently educated conservatives can smell the BS wafting from Trump easily.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

"headlines everywhere saying the Clintons were racist, "

It is somewhat interseting how the "Clinton-eers" wear the coat of many colors eh? I remember vividly how they were labeled 'racist'.....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: NowWhat

Why do you think Hillary is responsible for those hit pieces exactly? I'm pretty sure its just the media in general that is responsible for them. Plus the reason Hillary is loving those numbers is because Hillary (or rather any Democrat) would beat Trump easily in the national election. Trump isn't going to get any minority votes and the simple fact is you need minority votes to win these days. On top of that, Hillary is a minority class herself (being a woman and all).

Of the 28% minority, not all will be voting for the democrats. Not that he's trying, but Trump could win easily without one single minority vote.

I can't believe that conservatives still believe, after TWO elections proving that such a thing is impossible these days, that this could still happen. Well whatever helps you sleep at night. It's sad that you have to tell yourself lies to get to sleep, but hey do you.

You're telling me that Hillary could win with 28% of the vote, while Trump could lose with 72% of the vote. Not sure what obama has to do with any of this, but he didn't have just minority votes. He had brainwashed college kids, he had black panthers intimidating white voters, he had communities so excited about electing a black guy that they were picking people up and busing them to the voting polls, etc... Hillary has none of that, just the support of a couple of lame pop stars and progressives that still thrive off of political correctness and feminism and phobic labels. And Bernie.....well...Bernie has the global warming crowd and the leftover scragglers that despise Hillary.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know a bunch of minorities that are wanting to vote for the Trumpster. Not sure why you say he won't be getting any of their votes?

Oh I'm sure a few will vote for him, but he won't get the majority of votes from them and to pretend otherwise is silly.

Here's the thing -
People aren't that stupid.
Most people don't walk around NYC proudly proclaiming their support for Trump (minorities included).

But when they step behind that curtain and punch in their choice for the president - Trump!

I'm confused. Are you saying it is stupid to express public support for Trump?

I'm sure it is up there in New York. Democrats are pretty intolerant when you support the other candidate. I can still remember people tearing down Romney signs, taking them out of people's yards, throwing rocks through the windows of the GOP buildings, and saying all those people and places were racist because they didn't support obama. Until obama is out of office and people have gotten used to a GOP president, it'll be tough for some people to openly support the other guy for fear of being bullied.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Where are you getting those percentages from and why do you think they are representative to the actual percentages of people who will actually go out and vote come November 16?

Also, excuse me for taking your comments on how Obama won the Presidency with a grain of salt. I tend not to believe overly partisan conservatives telling me how Obama does things. They are usually sensationalist lies and unsupported with evidence (and you just ticked off both checkmarks there). I mean do you HONESTLY believe that Obama himself contacted the Black Panthers and had them intimidate white voters? That is just silly...

PS: Hillary supports climate change too...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

And Clinton is still beating Trump in the poll averages. Actually, it appears she is gaining ground on Trump just slightly.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

Why do you think Hillary is responsible for those hit pieces exactly? I'm pretty sure its just the media in general that is responsible for them. Plus the reason Hillary is loving those numbers is because Hillary (or rather any Democrat) would beat Trump easily in the national election. Trump isn't going to get any minority votes and the simple fact is you need minority votes to win these days. On top of that, Hillary is a minority class herself (being a woman and all).

No. Minority votes don't win elections of this scale: minority votes coupled with a sizable white vote win elections of this scale. Thats a fact. The white vote is the deal maker or breaker.

The election in 2012 says you are wrong.

Bad Bet: Why Republicans Can’t Win With Whites Alone

This much is un­dis­puted: In 2012, Pres­id­ent Obama lost white voters by a lar­ger mar­gin than any win­ning pres­id­en­tial can­did­ate in U.S. his­tory. In his reelec­tion, Obama lost ground from 2008 with al­most every con­ceiv­able seg­ment of the white elect­or­ate. With sev­er­al key groups of whites, he re­cor­ded the weak­est na­tion­al per­form­ance for any Demo­crat­ic nom­in­ee since the Re­pub­lic­an land­slides of the 1980s.

And if Trump has enough of the latter, Clinton can have all the former she wants and still fall short.

Negative. Obama's elections prove this statement isn't true anymore.

Besides, I think Trump has more support in some 'minority' circles than the media would have you believe.

Where? Just wishing this is the case doesn't make it so.

Are you serious? Are you really saying that the candidate with the most minority vote will win no matter how much of the European American vote the other candidate gets?

No I'm saying that your previous statement that Trump can carry the election with the white votes alone is no longer a reality in this country.

I never said it was a reality. I was just telling you that if a candidate had the majority vote, and no minority vote, they could win. Trump has plenty of support from both though.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

No. Minority votes don't win elections of this scale: minority votes coupled with a sizable white vote win elections of this scale. Thats a fact. The white vote is the deal maker or breaker.

The election in 2012 says you are wrong.

Bad Bet: Why Republicans Can’t Win With Whites Alone

This much is un­dis­puted: In 2012, Pres­id­ent Obama lost white voters by a lar­ger mar­gin than any win­ning pres­id­en­tial can­did­ate in U.S. his­tory. In his reelec­tion, Obama lost ground from 2008 with al­most every con­ceiv­able seg­ment of the white elect­or­ate. With sev­er­al key groups of whites, he re­cor­ded the weak­est na­tion­al per­form­ance for any Demo­crat­ic nom­in­ee since the Re­pub­lic­an land­slides of the 1980s.

And if Trump has enough of the latter, Clinton can have all the former she wants and still fall short.

Negative. Obama's elections prove this statement isn't true anymore.

Besides, I think Trump has more support in some 'minority' circles than the media would have you believe.

Where? Just wishing this is the case doesn't make it so.

Are you serious? Are you really saying that the candidate with the most minority vote will win no matter how much of the European American vote the other candidate gets?

No I'm saying that your previous statement that Trump can carry the election with the white votes alone is no longer a reality in this country.

I never said it was a reality. I was just telling you that if a candidate had the majority vote, and no minority vote, they could win. Trump has plenty of support from both though.

Maybe in your head. I mean, after all the conversations we've had about Trump, I've come to the conclusion that you will defend him no matter what. Statistics, data, historical precedent they all are meaningless to you. All you care about is the cult of personality around Trump. It's sad because you seem like an intelligent fella, you just don't seem to keen on denying ignorance on things that conflict with your desires.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Your personal anecdotal stories are not indicators of how an election will go. There is a reason the media conducts actual polls instead of asking the guy down the street how the people he knows are going to vote.

Thanks for the dull advice.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
God bless America

For the worlds richest and most powerfull nation - the fact your education system is one of the worst in the developed world is really showing with this mental case getting this far.

Vote for this idiot and expect WW3, he's a complete psychopath armed with soundbites, wouldn't trust him with my TV remote, let alone the worlds largest nuclear arsenal. You think Putin isn't going to launch a 'pre-emptive strike' to protect the world (yes he makes Putin look sane)'?

Please use a bit of sense when voting instead of falling for soundbites that anyone with two braincells can see are barbaric at best and have no place in real life. I don't care who you vote for, but no one is as stupid and dangerous as this basketcase.

That's great advice, but this isn't about Hillary.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He can't seem to grasp it, but you are correct.

His link states, basically, that Obama lost a huge number of white votes. But he still HAD a huge number of white votes.

A loss of ALL white votes, however, would have left Obama in the cold.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Aren't anecdotes great? You don't have to actually produce any data, they confirm your biases, and they allow you to close your ears to any dissenting information.

Oh stop it. He claimed I was being anecdotal too, and I was just telling a story lol. He also told me polls are different than asking someone how others will vote. Nothing was even implied about voters in my post. I think Introvert, though he'll deny it, is just losing it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yea, exactly. What do you think "stories" are? Anecdotes.

Anecdote

noun, plural anecdotes or for 2, anecdota [an-ik-doh-tuh] (Show IPA)
1.a short account of a particular incident or event, especially of an interesting or amusing nature.
2.a short, obscure historical or biographical account.

Thanks for proving us right mate. ETA: Actually, I went and clicked on the post I was responding to Introvert on and he wasn't even talking to you for that post. So not only did you prove us correct, you just stuck your foot in your mouth.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's a pretty big lead. He must be sticking a chord with many Americans. Are these polls usually accurate. The pollsters really got it wrong in the uk for our last general election.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Speaking of education.

Both na­tion­al and state polls show Trump open­ing a sub­stan­tial lead among Re­pub­lic­an voters without a col­lege edu­ca­tion al­most every­where. And in al­most all cases, Trump is win­ning more sup­port from non­col­lege Re­pub­lic­ans than any can­did­ate is at­tract­ing from Re­pub­lic­an voters with at least a four-year edu­ca­tion. “It’s a chal­lenge to Re­pub­lic­ans that nobody has con­sol­id­ated the col­lege-gradu­ate vote against Trump,” says Glen Bol­ger, a long­time GOP poll­ster skep­tic­al of the front-run­ner.

Same crap y'all used in the obama elections... In case you have continually and conveniently missed it, most colleges are liberal now. Why would you expect someone with a degree (most of which are useless BTW) to vote for the GOP?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You clearly didn't read that article did you? That article was talking about college educated conservatives versus non-college educated conservatives. Keep shoving that foot down your throat.

Your haste to try to attack me at every opportunity has really made you look foolish today. You should slow down and read what you are responding to first before responding to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Speaking of education.

Same crap y'all used in the obama elections... In case you have continually and conveniently missed it, most colleges are liberal now. Why would you expect someone with a degree (most of which are useless BTW) to vote for the GOP?

That does spark a very important question.

Why would an educated individual vote for the GOP?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

real time polls

Tuesday, December 15
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
2016 Republican Presidential Nomination ABC News/Wash Post
Trump 38, Cruz 15, Rubio 12, Carson 12, Bush 5, Christie 4, Kasich 2, Fiorina 1, Paul 2, Huckabee 1, Graham 1, Pataki 0, Santorum 0 Trump +23

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post
Clinton 50, Trump 44 Clinton +6
President Obama Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 46, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +6

Here ya go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join