It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump leads 38%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The title says it all. Trump up w/38%. The title says it all.

The gates are open so come one come all ye Trump haters....

Trump up 38%

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Keep solidifying that lead in the Republican primaries, I'm sure Hillary is loving those numbers.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually, I'm sure she doesn't.

If there is any candidate she should be scared of loosing to, its Trump.

Cant you see how much effort she is putting in now? Everyday a new hit piece on Trump.
What was her work from yesterday? oh, yeah, it was an "nbc" poll showing carson and rubio being #1 or something.
She's definitely scared, I mean, her handlers are at least.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know it's a terrifying thought to the brainwashed, propaganda-fed collective, but yes, Donald Trump can win this thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Why do you think Hillary is responsible for those hit pieces exactly? I'm pretty sure its just the media in general that is responsible for them. Plus the reason Hillary is loving those numbers is because Hillary (or rather any Democrat) would beat Trump easily in the national election. Trump isn't going to get any minority votes and the simple fact is you need minority votes to win these days. On top of that, Hillary is a minority class herself (being a woman and all).

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm ot as surprised as I am dumbfounded .. Just the anti Trumper's on ATS alone are astronomical. .

As stated before, I don't have a steak in this buffet, but the numbers are very impressive

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'd say that the number of trump supporters outnumbers the people against trump on ATS. Look at how many people starred the posts disagreeing with me within the last few minutes. But then again that could all be perception bias.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Is it brain washed or just the average Joe/Jane are sick and tired of the poli-tricks and want a new perspective on the general NLBS?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I know a bunch of minorities that are wanting to vote for the Trumpster. Not sure why you say he won't be getting any of their votes?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why do you think Hillary is responsible for those hit pieces exactly? I'm pretty sure its just the media in general that is responsible for them. Plus the reason Hillary is loving those numbers is because Hillary (or rather any Democrat) would beat Trump easily in the national election. Trump isn't going to get any minority votes and the simple fact is you need minority votes to win these days. On top of that, Hillary is a minority class herself (being a woman and all).

No. Minority votes don't win elections of this scale: minority votes coupled with a sizable white vote win elections of this scale. Thats a fact. The white vote is the deal maker or breaker.

And if Trump has enough of the latter, Clinton can have all the former she wants and still fall short.

Besides, I think Trump has more support in some 'minority' circles than the media would have you believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I know a bunch of minorities that are wanting to vote for the Trumpster. Not sure why you say he won't be getting any of their votes?

Oh I'm sure a few will vote for him, but he won't get the majority of votes from them and to pretend otherwise is silly.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Is it brain washed or just the average Joe/Jane are sick and tired of the poli-tricks and want a new perspective on the general NLBS?

That's the real question, even though I think the end result is the same. For sure, I am pretty sure Trump IS riding an 'anti-everyone else' vibe.

All in all, it is really something almost unprecedented.

In my personal opinion, Trump can win---and easily----unless he caves, apologizes or waffles. If he does any of those things, he's done. But until then.....it is probably his election to lose, IMO.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

No. Minority votes don't win elections of this scale: minority votes coupled with a sizable white vote win elections of this scale. Thats a fact. The white vote is the deal maker or breaker.

The election in 2012 says you are wrong.

Bad Bet: Why Republicans Can’t Win With Whites Alone

This much is un­dis­puted: In 2012, Pres­id­ent Obama lost white voters by a lar­ger mar­gin than any win­ning pres­id­en­tial can­did­ate in U.S. his­tory. In his reelec­tion, Obama lost ground from 2008 with al­most every con­ceiv­able seg­ment of the white elect­or­ate. With sev­er­al key groups of whites, he re­cor­ded the weak­est na­tion­al per­form­ance for any Demo­crat­ic nom­in­ee since the Re­pub­lic­an land­slides of the 1980s.

And if Trump has enough of the latter, Clinton can have all the former she wants and still fall short.

Negative. Obama's elections prove this statement isn't true anymore.

Besides, I think Trump has more support in some 'minority' circles than the media would have you believe.

Where? Just wishing this is the case doesn't make it so.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Well, down where I live, Trump is no whiter than Clinton is.

And where?

Hell, I am one working class black man, and a lot of his message resonates with me. Down at my barber shop, our old group of folks seem to support him as well. Mainly due to his take no prisoners and never surrender to the PC crap attitude. Plus the fact that love him or hate him, he is a pretty damned successful dude.

Yeah, a lot of my folks can respect that. Now, we may not be as enlightened as the lilly white lefties, but we are smart enough to know the media would LOVE for all non-whites to hate on the man.

(Granted, my barber shop ain't exactly a scientific sampling, lol)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

Well, down where I live, Trump is no whiter than Clinton is.

And where?

Hell, I am one working class black man, and a lot of his message resonates with me. Down at my barber shop, our old group of folks seem to support him as well. Mainly due to his take no prisoners and never surrender to the PC crap attitude. Plus the fact that love him or hate him, he is a pretty damned successful dude.

I was looking for actual data, not anecdotes... Anecdotes don't tell you anything, but are great tools to use to reinforce your confirmation bias.

Yeah, a lot of my folks can respect that. Now, we may not be as enlightened as the lilly white lefties, but we are smart enough to know the media would LOVE for all non-whites to hate on the man.

(Granted, my barber shop ain't exactly a scientific sampling, lol)

They already do...

Why the GOP still fails with minority voters

Trump links to a website called The American Mirror, which essentially pulls the 25 percent figure for black voters from a SurveyUSA poll of voters who were offered a head-to-head choice of Trump versus Hillary Clinton, who received 59 percent. The rest were undecided.

For Trump, that support is more than twice the 11 percent black turnout that George W. Bush received in 2004. Quinnipiac's poll found Trump receiving only 3 percent of the black vote. In CNN/ORC's poll, Trump received only 24 percent among all nonwhite voters.

In a telephone conversation, Jay H. Leve, president and CEO of SurveyUSA, attributed this disparity to his company's methodology. He also noted that his firm's similarly larger-than-most margin for Arnold Schwarzenegger's California gubernatorial race turned out to be right. Ah, the power of celebrity.

link   

Almost everyone I know is a Trump supporter. The few who arent are Bernie fans.

A lot can happen before elections, but at this point, I would vote for Trump over what Ive seen so far from the other candidates.

link   

Your barber shop is nothing like my barber shop.

"Now, we may not be as enlightened as the lilly white lefties"

For the love of #ing god, get enlightened before you vote.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Keep solidifying that lead in the Republican primaries, I'm sure Hillary is loving those numbers.

Who?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

take no prisoners and never surrender to the PC crap attitude. Plus the fact that love him or hate him, he is a pretty damned successful dude.

Well, this is spot on as well in my community. -

Thought- remember, Obama was/is First Since ’56 to Win 51% Twice- I said that to say this-

How many Millennial AND how many new voters are able to vote in this election that grew up on reality shows; I think that if anyone should be scared/worried it would be Billery... JUST SAYING; I work with many 'younger" Millennial Generation
Generation Y) kiddos 'nationally' and the vast majority are going Trump.....

He has a very good chance as the ratings reflect

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is not and endorsement, however it is nearly identical to what I hear OFF the internet, in private discussions. If what they are saying is true, they will abandon the GOP and vote for Trump as an independent. This should concern Hillary greatly. www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join