It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I use Leverage to Own Physical Gold, and You Can Too!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If you have some kind of useful product, bullets, gasoline, first aid supplies, batteries, fresh eggs, fresh meet ect...I might barter with you for some of my food.

Well lucky for you, I have stockpiled plenty of medical supplies and batteries. Raise chickens, you can have eggs and chicken. Rabbits too. But you will have to pay me in gold
because I can hunt and raise my own food.

I am sure we can work something out.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ive been collecting silver since the 60s and gold since the 90s, and I have a question for the contributers in this thread. Am I only allowed to have gold/silver if I dont stock pile food? I can only have one or the other? I can only have stocks or gold? I can only have generators and food but not metals? Who comes up with that mentality? This is a free country I live in, and I relish choice. I have many pounds of silver and gold and buy them at local coin shops whenever I feel like. I like to hoard food as well. I probably have close to 1000 LBS of grains, beans, rice, canned goods, pastas, frozen hams, turkey breasts, pork roasts, steaks, chicken, lamb, fish, and the list goes on. The 401K is invested in twice a month with lump sums, and I still hold stocks I have had for years. I cant have generators and gold too? BS I have 2 pure sine wave generators. Red ones! I also bought and and set up my own solar power array. It feeds into a large 322lb battery bank, that feeds 3 Inverters that I use often and will power my home if the grid fails. Oh but I cant collect guns and bullits? BS got plenty! Here is the trick: Work hard, think smart,work overtime when you can. Put your eggs in many baskets. Speaking of eggs... I dont have chickens, but do by large cans of long shelf life "Ova Easy" eggs on Amazon. They taste great! As for Milk.... Peak dried whole milk in long shelf life cans, tastes better then fresh milk. Wanna save money? Grow a large organic garden. I eat from my garden year round.

Bottom line: You dont just get to select one door or the other, or this item or that. Work hard and have then all

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I had owned silver before the market crash I came out well. Precious metals should be used as a preservation of wealth and not so much as a year to year investment tool tho.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you, you get exactly why I do this. That is what has become the problem in the Western empire. Gold is looked at as a commodity that should be traded quickly for a profit instead of an actual store of wealth. Real money, that is what gold is. If this was not the case, governments would not bother to safe guard it as a measure of their sovereignty.

The establishment wants us to look at real money with disdain, meanwhile they purchase and stockpile as much as possible. I thought we were supposed to question motives when our rulers tell us to do one thing, while they do the opposite??

I love silver as well, and the same applies.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A few times I've bought 100 1/10 oz silver walking liberty rounds from ebay for around $200. You can use a credit card and don't even have to leave your house. Also feels like your getting alot.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jaccceee

yea. I stick to buying whole ounces for now since they are cheap enough. I will be owning me a GDB come tax time. 100 ounce brick baby. I will hold on to it to trade for my oldest sons first car har har.

I just buy old junk silver at the coin shop when I want fractionals. 90% quarters, dimes, dollars and half dollars are government minted and recognized globally. I dont pick up too much foreign currency unless its in the value boxes on a deep discount only because they are subject to sales tax.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
Damnit!! Tax money on the way, plan on buying mw a 100oz silver bar, and my local bullion dealer is out of stock!!!

Apmex means I have to put my acquisition on the line with shipping vs local pickup. Not cool!!! First tax season I seen where they don't have a 100oz bar available locally. This is very upsetting to me ... *sigh* ..

Well anyways APMEX has a Republic Metals Corporation for $30 cheaper on ebay than their own website! That is some interesting logic, I think I will just go with that I suppose. I get my gold just fine, and shipping is still free.

Lowest price I found on the internet so far as of this post too. Only one under 1500. I will have to keep an eye on this, it seems we can get silver bars at a lower premium when from APMEX when dealing through their ebay page. Very very good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join