It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for increasing your web presence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm bored so I mine as well throw this out there.

Why don't you, the Abovetopsecret network actually start working like a network and put it out that that your looking for content providers and enable them to generate an income using ATS as a medium.

Protect yourself by having them sign no compete agreements and review the content before it's released so that it meets the quality standards of ATS.

By enabling people to generate an income for themselves you incentivize product generation and quality. By adding multiple projects at once you create a competitive market forcing all producers to consistently evolve their product.

Work on contract with an exit clause and renegotiation clause built in at specified intervals in order to continue to maintain a culture of accountability and to provide yourself with a legally binding option to exit for both parties to protect yourself.
edit on 12/15/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
When you negotiate these contracts make sure you detail out everythin and force them to negotiate items off of the list in order to maintain your leverage in the relationship. Kinda like putting someone on their heals in boxing, keep pushing them backwards and make them reactive in the negotiation so they can't get any leverage.

Yes I'm that bored for once so I'm creatively working in order to burn excess calories lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Something like THIS?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
Something like THIS?

Yes!

See!! Musta missed that haven't been active recently

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sorry. After one sentence alone I am going to reply. I am not here to quell your boredom
Bye.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yes I'm that bored for once so I'm creatively working in order to burn excess calories lol.

Oh, if its just calories your worried about, then just drink like 5 sugar free red bulls a day, then drink like 6 litres of water... You'll be busting to piss every 15 minutes, but you''ll also drop any excess weight in no time at all... Trust me.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: onequestion

Oh, if its just calories your worried about, then just drink like 5 sugar free red bulls a day, then drink like 6 litres of water... You'll be busting to piss every 15 minutes, but you''ll also drop any excess weight in no time at all... Trust me.

That's horrible.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Sorry. After one sentence alone I am going to reply. I am not here to quell your boredom
Bye.

How come?

That's a little bit exclusive, isn't it?

?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Bye.

How come?

That's a little bit exclusive, isn't it?

?

Im bored so I might as well

Exclusive? Maybe so, but opening a tread because one is bored seems a bit insulting to me. Like saying, I got noting better to do so I will talk with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Waaah I want to be insulted

top topics

join