It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop judging others and learn acceptance so the human species can grow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Let me start by saying that I couldn't find a topic that I was interested in so finally I will contribute. Be part of the solution not the problem.

Let a murderer in your house for the chance he may be good, so we can grow as a species or.............. everyone gets murdered.

Do not like those odds....

edit on 16-12-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: Scouse100

Actually it seems to me the problem is that we (the US) keep forming alliances with violent monsters. We backed the Mujahideen (With Bin Laden) to keep Russia out of the Mid East. We helped Saddam Hussein accumulate chemical weapons of mass destruction. We backed several other monsters before going after our former ally Bin Laden; then we allied with the Afghan drug-lords to help prop up our influence there.

If we actually labeled the evil groups as evil, instead of labeling them as friends and heroes; I think we'd have a more honorable history and more peaceful future.

Yep training up and funding them for our own ends, that is one of the things we can change if we start to question why people are turning/driven to extremism. We may call them friends because it suits us, that's not the same thing though.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hm im kind of torn on this. while i do see that judging others for things that they have no control over like their looks or race is not okay. i would say that it is a natural human response to judge others and it is a tool to decide who you want to interact with and who is on your same "level"

would i be incorrect in judging an individual who hunts animals for sport and claims they are still an animal lover? would i associate myself with someone like that as an animal lover myself to raise my own vibration??

also i feel the universe "judges" us so to speak in ways related to our actions. every action has a consequence. those that do bad will attract bad those that do good attract good ect.

i dont understand why there are a certain group of conscious individuals that try to act as though they can somehow bypass
all negativity in life?

there is good. there is evil. there is light. there is dark. life is fluid. change is certain...
you ARE a human in this current moment. you are here for whatever reason you believe in. perfection does not exist.
so seek balance and learn to navigate life with all of your emotions and learn and grow with each new experience you have!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join