It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton Meets and Then Hosts Michael Browns Mother Using Her to Get Votes From Blacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There is so much wrong with this. Need I remind everyone that Michael Brown, a racist, did in fact attack the officer after he did some other lame stuff. This incident gave birth to the "hands up don't shoot" nonsense. There were black witnesses who saw what really happened and the officer was cleared by Eric Holders DOJ. Hilary, for votes, met with Michael Browns mother a few days ago and hosted her at her rally afterwards, taking her there !Evryone knows why she does stuff like that, it is just a sorry thing to do. Today tons of blacks are protesting "hands up don't shoot", thanks Hilary for re-energizing a movement based on misinformation and perpetuating a myth that the kid had his hands up. I have no problem with protesting but using a slogan based on misinformation is idiotic as well as hosting the mother of a thug.Yes, I know some cops suck but most don't. I happen to get along with them because first of all I don't run from them. Hilary is a sleazy, will pander to anyone for a vote politician and is an insult to black people. I feel like Michael Browns mother should be ashamed of what her son did, if you didn't watch the video of him in the store and walking down the middle of the road then don't comment because you don't know the story. I will say this, Hilary should have had the mother of Eric Garner because that was straight up BS. That cop used an mma style rear naked choke and killed that guy for selling cigarettes and got away with it, now that one deserved a protest and his mother if alive should have been there instead. God forbid she have the dad because she wants to appeal to women but cant seem to. I ask around casually about who people like and the group of black guys yesterday at the job site said straight up that they don't trust her, they laughed when one said Trump but said he was cool and said they aren't going to vote because they don't like any of them and they don't think Bernie can win. Every woman I ask doesn't like Hilary. The funniest thing I have noticed is that most people will not come right out and say that they are voting for Trump, they beat around the bush until they think its cool and Im not going to laugh at them and then its full blast Trump almost every time. Just to add, there are Trump signs all over this town to the point of annoying, they all have them in the xmas nativity scenes. I guess you guys can tell Im an independent so this isn't about left vs right. Just going to end this by saying that it is insulting to blacks that Hilary does stuff like that, Black people are not stupid and they know what she is doing. If she is going to pander then she needs to USE better people. I only mentioned Trump because I think the presidential race will be between Trump and Clinton. Sorry Hilary fans, I fully expect some overly politically correct statements that tell me why my opinions are wrong and born out of racism but they are not. Maybe this should be in the rant section, is there a political rant section ?

www.people.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Block of text

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sounds like Hillary is "Linq-ing" the chains together.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Hilary is a sleazy, will pander to anyone for a vote politician and is an insult to black people.

She's an insult to everyone, and the fact that you marginalized the truth to push your own agenda, makes you a bigger tool than those you condemn...

Maybe next time, huh..?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If this is in fact true this is one more reason to despise politicians....how transparent and how stupid the voter must be to look at this as a genuine act of caring...just horrible

Just as horrible to get PR shots with wounded veterans at a hospital....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow
Agenda ? Tool ? I had to marginalize, I cant sit here all night and write about everything lame that she or he does. Please add to it and make it not so marginalized. I have no clue what you are talking about, I read an article and gave my opinion on it.

edit on 14-12-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Voters- as if they actually matter.

The next puppet has already been chosen, the media just has to make their election seem plausible enough that the public doesn't revolt.

Look through it, I dare you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Today tons of blacks are protesting "hands up don't shoot", thanks Hilary for re-energizing a movement based on misinformation and perpetuating a myth that the kid had his hands up.

'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Ranked One of 2015's Biggest Lies

How can you tell when a politician is lying ?

Their lips are moving.

Clinton is no different.
edit on 14-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wow. Paragraphs are your friend.
That being said, Hillary will be your next POTUS. It's gonna be Hillary(D) vs Rubio(R) va Trump(I)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There are plenty of witnesses who claim Micheal Brown had his arms up and was saying "don't shoot", before he had 12 rounds fired at him by a copper!

Never the less, paragraphs man! A wall of text is both hard and undesirable to read.... just saying.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I agree with you on the whole Mike Brown thing, but not about garner. Mma style choke hold, used every day in mma fights, noone ever dies from it. The officer did not intend to kill this man, and guess what, he did not die over cigarettes.

Sure, that is why they stopped him, but it is the typical RESISTING and NOT following lawful orders like most of them do, that ultimately got him killed, by accident. But yes, what Hillary did, does, and will continue to do, like all of the rest of those in charge, is very disgusting and not at all surprising. S+F though.

Pcg
edit on 14-12-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
There are plenty of witnesses who claim Micheal Brown had his arms up and was saying "don't shoot", before he had 12 rounds fired at him by a copper!

Never the less, paragraphs man! A wall of text is both hard and undesirable to read.... just saying.

The autopsy and forensics prove that the witnesses lied, and the main witness confessed to lying. You know, they CAN tell bullet entry wounds from exit wounds and at which angles. Did you even watch the cell phone video right after it happened? Both men explaining how brown charged him? I guess not.

Pcg
edit on 14-12-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11

The autopsy and forensics prove that the witnesses lied, and the main witness confessed to lying. You know, they CAN tell bullet entry wounds from exit wounds and at which angles. Did you even watch the cell phone video right after it happened? Both men explaining how brown charged him? I guess not.

Pcg

That cop unloaded a 15 round clip on that dude, even though he had his arms up and was admitting defeat... Its established fact!

We don't need witnesses to comprehend how it played out... A 15 round clip was used to slaughter a unarmed man, that's all that matters.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
'Hands up, don't shoot' ranked one of biggest 'Pinocchios' of 2015

Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
And people flip out about what Trump says. I'm sorry, actions speak louder than words, and pandering to the family of the thug "martyr" is below low, even for Hillary. (never thought I'd say that one)
edit on 15-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Showing sympathy for Michael Brown may get her some points with supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement, but doing so will affect those voters who are on the fence. She could have chosen a stronger case, such as the young boy with the toy gun or the young man who was recently shot 16 times. Those cases clearly showed too quick of a reaction and no threat to the officers involved.

Michael Brown is not the poster child for police brutality. He escalated his unfortunate demise by attacking a police officer. There was also conflicting statements from the witnesses.

Clinton is simply pandering to strengthen her support among blacks. Not the smartest move on her part.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There is so much wrong with this.

You're right. There is so much wrong with this. Have you ever heard of the enter key?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11

Pcg

That cop unloaded a 15 round clip on that dude, even though he had his arms up and was admitting defeat... Its established fact!

We don't need witnesses to comprehend how it played out... A 15 round clip was used to slaughter a unarmed man, that's all that matters.

Again that is not what happened and your wrong, but keep rolling with that lie. Also, the number of rounds fired is irrelevant. 15 rounds? Try 12, with 7 hits. And it took the final head shot at the end because the other 11 did not stop him.

Don't forget 1-2 of those rounds were fired inside the car at first. You chose not to read the facts and evidence and that is fine. Thanks for your contribution to the downfall of society by supporting the lies that have been disproven.

Pcg

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And Eric Holder sent the Department of Justice on a fishing expedition to prove exactly that. Only as it turns out, they couldn't. No, that's not an 'established fact'. Far from it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I recall hearing that the choke hold aggravated a medical condition that lead to death.

Black Lives Matter is just a farce. As soon as the Democrats have a candidate, BLM will announce that they have come to an agreement with the candidate and then just harass the Republicans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join