It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey MP Eren Erdem: Turkey supplied Isis with sarin gas materials for chemical weapon attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

No, not really. Mods close threads all the time, the one you linked isn't closed nor did staff post that I can tell.

What i meant is chill with the complaints on the boards, got a problem with staff, bring it up with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt
a reply to: intrptr

What i meant is chill with the complaints on the boards, got a problem with staff, bring it up with them.

Already did. check the board questions forum. Nothing from them. and i ASKED them to take mine down i did not say they have done it. WTF? READ.

Which would entitle me with a response such as: Chill with telling me to chill, i will call out the institutional hypocrisy running rampant on this site and in the government......WHICH WOULD TIE THIS POST INTO THIS THREAD AS THAT IS WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED IN THE ARTICLE!

sick to DEATH of it.

Then leave…

sorry for the off topic.

End of line

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I think we should just Vx gas the whole area and say # it for any who live there, will live there, want to live there, accidentally walk through the area... just # it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Someone tell me again why Turkey is in NATO ?

It's the ONLY Sunni dominated country in NATO.

And yeah they claim to be 'secular' and all that jazz.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That's heavy

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
All five Turkish prosecutors in weapons truck probes dismissed from profession

Turkey’s top judicial body has decided to dismiss five prosecutors who were involved in investigations of trucks filled with weapons going to Syria belonging to the Turkish intelligence agency in January of last year. The Supreme Board of Judges and Prosecutors (HSYK) announced on Thursday its decision to dismiss former Prosecutor Süleyman Bağrıyanık, former Deputy Prosecutor Ahmet Karaca and former Prosecutors Aziz Takçı, Özcan Şişman, Yaşar Kavalcıklıoğlu from their posts.

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who was prime minister at the time, claimed immediately after the interception of the trucks became public that the vehicles were carrying aid supplies to Turkmens in Syria.

Many high-level Turkish officials, including then-President Abdullah Gül, said immediately after the trucks had been intercepted that the trucks’ cargo was a “state secret,” which led some to speculate that the trucks were carrying arms.

President Erdoğan recently unwittingly validated claims made by critics that the Turkish government was sending weapon-filled trucks to radical groups in Syria by sarcastically asking, “So what if the MİT trucks were filled with weapons?”

Erdoğan blamed the prosecutors investigating the MİT trucks for denying the Turkmens in northern Syria the ability to defend themselves. “Those [MİT] trucks were taking aid to the Bayır-Bucak Turkmens. Some said, ‘Prime Minister Erdoğan said there were no weapons inside those trucks.’ So what if there were?”

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Its about time Turkey was treated as a hostile combatant power in collusion with ISIS, and dealt with as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join