It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeh Johnson Reveals Why He Sides With Muslims in the Terror War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hot off the heals of recent terrorist attacks around the World, we have the top chief of the Department of Homeland Security making comments that seem a bit odd.

Well maybe not so "odd" considering this is another Obama appointee.

Par for the course as they say, and the gloves fit.

???? Why would the Head of DHS want to make such comments ????

Jeh Johnson Reveals Why He Sides With Muslims in the Terror War

The ineffectiveness and incompetence of the Department of Homeland Security under the clueless moonbat Jeh Johnson may have you wondering what possible qualifications he might have, other than being black and a bundler of campaign donations for Obama. He has exactly one. Like Obama himself, he is a red diaper baby:

While speaking to Muslims [since the San Bernardino attack], Homeland Security chief Jeh Johnson revealed why he’s so protective of them. He compared growing suspicions cast on them to the plight of his communist kin.

Johnson dropped the bombshell that his grandfather had been investigated for communism and un-American activities. We can’t say we’re surprised. Add him to the parade of Red diaper babies in the Cabinet, including top White House advisor Valerie Jarrett, former political advisor David Axelrod and President Obama himself.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So the man says he can relate to the plight of Muslim refugees because of his grandfather's experiences and that means he is taking sides in the war on terror?

Specifically, you are trying to make a correlation between this man, thereby implicating the Obama admins, and radical Islam.

Once again, bad form. Can't you do better?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
While I am no fan of the current administration, I fail to see how the sourced article could lead to a constructive debate on Jeh Johnson's words or intentions....

"red diaper babies?" really...

Enjoy the discussion...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
So the man says he can relate to the plight of Muslim refugees because of his grandfather's experiences and that means he is taking sides in the war on terror?

Specifically, you are trying to make a correlation between this man, thereby implicating the Obama admins, and radical Islam.

In a word: no.

In more words: apparently saying "I feel you guys" is now code for "God would you guys hurry up and blow somebody else to bits? I totally get why you so that!"

edit on 14-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Had to clarify it a bit. I'm tired. Sorryp

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Introvert you know you’ve got to stop making too much common sense

Common sense is very uncommon

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. This is a pathetic non-story.

You just aren't even making an effort anymore.

And the source of the 'news article' moonbattery .... loved the White Genocide info.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The mental gymnastics in this article made my brain hurt.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So the head of DHS may have a communist background?

I wish he'd feel for the plight of Americans. Recently 14 were murdered by Islamic terrorists.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above is just one thread about Ted Cruz's father. Seems that relatives of individuals do have an influence over them.

Thank you ATS search engine!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

While speaking to Muslims [since the San Bernardino attack], Homeland Security chief Jeh Johnson revealed why he’s so protective of them. He compared growing suspicions cast on them to the plight of his communist kin.

Now if only gun owners would get the same treatment after a horrible event.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Come on, please. That source is so clearly biased, anyone with half a brain could see that it's over-hyped and full of sh*t.

I can't believe I have tell you this: not all Muslims are terrorists.

Muslims are by far the biggest victims of terrorist organisations. You ever wonder why there are so many Muslim refugees?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Moonbattery?

You're about a month from just linking straight from Stormfront.
edit on 2015-12-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
While I am no fan of the current administration, I fail to see how the sourced article could lead to a constructive debate on Jeh Johnson's words or intentions....

"red diaper babies?" really...

Enjoy the discussion...

I guess "watermelon" is right out of the question then?

How about just a little red in Helsinki?
edit on 14-12-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If you look past the sensationalism of the article he has a point there.

Either partisan side, to the ones not associated, is not safe from the "witch hunt" in the end if it's accepted as the norm:

First they came for the _____ but I didn't care...

Then they came for me but it was too late.
edit on 15-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepThoughtCriminal

Come on, please. That source is so clearly biased, anyone with half a brain could see that it's over-hyped and full of sh*t.

I can't believe I have tell you this: not all Muslims are terrorists.

Muslims are by far the biggest victims of terrorist organisations. You ever wonder why there are so many Muslim refugees?

What you just said times ten. Ref: REZA ASLAN ( YOUTUBE or his two best sellers ) Cheers : )

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That's a fairly pathetic blog, not surprised you used it - he got his job partly because he is black? Is it really worth reading from that point on when you know it is only going to spew hateful, biased opinion? I think not, but anything you can use is fair play to the stupid and ignorant - isn't it xuenchen?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I really wish that ATS members would learn the difference between clickbait and actual news...

top topics

join