It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Islamic coalition against terrorism’: Saudi Arabia presents 34-state military block

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
More Like Sunni coalition of terrorism
This is sure to force a Syria, Iraq, iran, Yemen alliance
edit on 14-12-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another Islamic Coalition? What does this leave us with?

The Russian Federation, Assad's Government and the Iranians against a Western Ally known for funding ISIS, that has now formed another Islamic coalition against whom exactly.

This just falls short of nothing but overwhelming the Russian efforts against ISIS, I see this as more fuel to the fire.

Crazy times indeed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This seems like a significant announcement but I cant yet understand exactly what those countries have all agreed to be a part of..

And there lies the perplexity. Their perceptions of things are so much different than ours. Like SA's way of 'helping' Germany was to build them 200 mosques. When Germany said they would need more help than that, they then said they would build them 600 mosques.

I cannot even imagine what they are preparing to do, but I think whatever it is, it will be a monkey wrench. It certainly won't be anything that will assist the West in their efforts.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Is this the 100k soldier grand army that McCain announced to Baghdad?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I think you have hit it on the head along with someone else's view that the most threatened by ISIS in the islamic world are actually the royal families running Saudi etc. Put together though I suspect we have nothing but yet another political loop going nowhere apart from round and round the problems. (still making huge money for a few though).

I read somewhere about the Saudis destroying a huge number of schools in Yemen and that surprised me because I wonder whether any other ME countries see Saudi' action in Yemen as possible being used against them if they don't toe the Saudi line?

I just wish we could get over our need for oil and leave the ME to its own devices and choices. What is happening and the influx of people having to leave their homes is devastating, but still nothing is being done to expose the few hands who are at the bottom of all this mess and these people need world public exposure and prosecution at the Hague.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

As I said earlier the royal families have the most to lose now. They started this by backing rebels really didn't care which ones as long as they removed Assad from power. At first they were in total control they controlled the money. Then a funny thing happened a group split off from Al quida that said we can find are selves. And for the first time they started making money off the areas they take. This is what makes Isis so much more dangerous then any terrorist group previously. They charge taxes they charge for electricity Internet phone service and even have retailers paying them part of their proceeds. Think about this they are trying to destroy Assad yet he still gives them money to keep his country running. If they stopped the oil or electricity his cities would go dark. Lucky for him Isis needs the money more then they need to destroy assad.

Isis has gotten so big they have people on payroll handling everything a government would from taxes to security. In territories they took over they pay for police and rescue servics. They have to pay the workers providing electricity so they can sell it. You can say they became a government or at the very least a very large corporation. This freedom means they can build their new Islamic world without interference. They don't need Turkey Saudi or even the UAE and can now actively work to remove them from power as well. Just like in Iraq they will create power vacuums and rush in to fill the void.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
In breaking news the house of Saud announced today it will attack itself with airstrikes on the royal palace.
Update: The terrorists were given advance warning of the impending attacks and escaped.
Meanwhile, the Anti-terror coalition will continue to pound targets pro-Assad in Southern Syria for their sarin gas attacks of 2 years ago now proven to have been ISIS supplied by Turkey. Fatwa was also declared against Anderson Cooper.

In other news President Obama managed to get in a record 47 holes of golf before collapsing of exhaustion and being rushed by golf cart back to the clubhouse for emergency infusions of dry martinis.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
Another Islamic Coalition? What does this leave us with?

The Russian Federation, Assad's Government and the Iranians against a Western Ally known for funding ISIS, that has now formed another Islamic coalition against whom exactly.

This just falls short of nothing but overwhelming the Russian efforts against ISIS, I see this as more fuel to the fire.

Crazy times indeed.

Outside of RT I'm not sure I've ever seen proof that Russia has targeted ISIS combatants in Syria at all - but then if you are taking your information from the Russian governments media mouthpiece you may think differently.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is a way for these states to coordinate and share intelligence. Every Government in a Muslim nation sees radical Islams as the biggest threat to whatever sort of Government they have.

The real problem is not ISIS, well the real ISIS in Iraq and Syria. ISIS in Iraq has been in retreat for a year and is almost to the point total defeat. In Syria they have not been able to make any head way even with most factions all fighting each other. Once Assad is set to step down, ISIS is done in Syria. The problem is all the little groups that have picked up the ISIS name.

Their are small local groups operating all over with local goals. In Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, African states etc. The same groups have been around for decades. They take up the name of whatever the flavor of the month is in terrorism for recruiting and fundraising but, never really have anything to do with each other. They called themselves AlQauida and now they call themselves ISIS. The problem is when the main organization is killed off these groups are kind forgotten and nobody does much about them because the perceived larger threat is gone. Then another group comes along and the minor groups get revitalized.

This new group seems focused an removing internal groups through the sharing of information and tactics.

It is no secret that the new unity Government in Libya is a precondition for military aid from the West, African Union and Arab League. This new group will likely help build its internal security forces. And this is where most nations need aid. Nigeria had a huge military but, has no idea how to defeat Boko aka ISIS in Nigeria.

Of course Iran has sponsored terror attacks in most of this coalitions member states something that will likely not be forgotten and forgiven anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
This is a way for these states to coordinate and share intelligence. Every Government in a Muslim nation sees radical Islams as the biggest threat to whatever sort of Government they have.

And they see theirs as their biggest asset against other sorts of Governments that they don't like at the moment.

Take Pakistan. They lurve their pet Islamic radicals as long as they attack only Afghans and Indians and Americans. Whoopsie?! Now they're attacking Pakistanis too! How Could Anybody Have Ever Known?
edit on 15-12-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What will be their first target I wonder?

Anybody working with Iran (Shiites) or America (Kurds) or Russia (Christians and Alawites) or anti-Wahhabi liberals. Jews would be a double-miles bonus.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Countries involved in the coalition aside from Saudi Arabia, include Jordan, the UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, the partially-recognized state of Palestine, the Islamic Federal Republic of the Comoros, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Yemen.

Lookie there ladies, and gentlemen!

That's the whose who of those who created, and are aiding every SUNNI (Wahhabist) terror organization in the world.

Looks like they are getting ready to escalate.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What will be their first target I wonder?

You mean second right ?

They blew Paris that didn't stop the 'Planet Agreement'.

edit on 15-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wonder if America is on the terror list.

Obviously a joke. Relax.

Feels like, what is said and what happens will paralell eachother again. Because thats the world we live in, hear/told one thing, the contrast manifests.

It's almost by design

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Soo the House of Saud is scare because ISIS is been saying that they will take Saudi Arabia and the house of Saud down, so now they want to fight terrorism, but will they stop funding it also?

They can show solidarity taking back all the refugees that had spread all over Europe in their large country I am sure they have some area where they can fit all of them, after all they all worship the same religion so is not going to be any problems.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

well now we have a group we can fight that has a capital or command city . we were able to fight nazis because we knew where they were now we know where to find snake heads and where to send the tomahawks.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wahhabi's trying to assert control over the Sunni world?

Is it any wonder that Shia Iran and the like are worried about their own security?

Wahhabi's provided the religious inspiration for IS and their initial funding.
Wahhabi's have funded all the 'radical mosques' here in the UK that have 'inspired' our 'domestic' terrorists.
Wahhabi's provide spiritual and 'technical' support to Boko Haram in Nigeria and Western Africa.

I could go on, but what's the point?
It really is self-evident.

I'm amazed that anyone is in any doubt where the real danger lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Soo the House of Saud is scare because ISIS is been saying that they will take Saudi Arabia and the house of Saud down, so now they want to fight terrorism, but will they stop funding it also?

They can show solidarity taking back all the refugees that had spread all over Europe in their large country I am sure they have some area where they can fit all of them, after all they all worship the same religion so is not going to be any problems.

Hmm, they won't take the refugees, given there is an unknown quantity of them that are ISIS. And they know that. better to be seen to be actively against the sport, than ruin your own game...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Boy, that Caliphate is growing pretty quick. Russia better pull out the big guns quick before they lose Syria in a big way. Israel better watch its back because they are the real target in this move.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Did you see Turkey trying to get back on Israel's good side?
www.timesofisrael.com...

I wouldn't trust them if I were Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join