It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is Flat! 100% Video Proof Globe Earth Debunked (REFFI) MIRROR

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I did not see what you say. I saw a back and for the on 3d vs 2d.

My wreath is finished. It is round, yet flat.
Except for the pine cones sticking out as if mountains.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: Akragon
... but again this is coming from millennia ago... from people who didn't know any better...

Oh please, as if nowadays we understand everything, right?
We're all as much in the dark now as a couple thousand years ago, concerning our existence.
Maybe even in the past, people understood things better, than we do today.
There are more means to mind# us all on a larger scale now, than in the past anyway.

Well at the very least we know the difference between myth and reality...

Flat earth theory never even made it to myth... its only touted by simpletons and religious fanatics, even back then

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn
Posts like yours make this place what it is. I wouldn't have it.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Well, I don't know anything concerning the flat earth theory, but I do know one thing.
The # we're all fed from kindergarten ain't the truth either.
It's hard nowadays to decipher any truths.

Edit: The cake is a lie....

edit on 14-12-2015 by Tyrion79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Well, I don't know anything concerning the flat earth theory, but I do know one thing.
The # we're all fed from kindergarten ain't the truth either.
It's hard nowadays to decipher any truths.

Edit: The cake is a lie....

Well heres a basic outline of what these people believe the earth actually looks like

This isn't myth... and it doesn't even classify as "Bulls**t"

Its just "Flat" out stupidity...

Sure we're fed a lot of crap that isn't truth.. but this is based on a book that's 2000 plus years old... and considered truth because "God" said so... even though its not actually specified in the book... it was just some moron in the 6th century that decided to take a few tidbits of information as absolute reality because its in said book

Btw... what cake?

edit on 14-12-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ummm.... Pi (3.14159)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You don't know about the cake yet?

Anyway, I'm not backing up the theory in any way, but I don't dismiss anything nowadays.
We're all collectivly lied to on daily basis, nothing surprises me anymore.
Just too many veils out there, to see beyond the origin.
Reality isn't what it would appear to be, in terms of common sense.
We can only travel deeper into the rabbit hole.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This Theory has been debunked centuries ago , without computers or electronic calculators.

en.wikipedia.org...

But then again Wikipedia is not a trustworthy source around here.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funnI would hesitate calling the globe flat. It is a ridicules notion. For one even Christopher Columbus proved the theory that the earth is a globe by simply watching the horizon and ships entering port. At first as the ships slowly came into view only the tops of the masts showed up first. Then gradually the whole ship would come into view. This could only happen if the earth was round not flat. If the earth was flat a oncoming ship would appear whole the total time it was viewed. Another example of the earth being a globe is while sailing around land at a distant does not appear until the ship moves closer then the land mass appears to grow out of the distant horizon.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Obviously it's not flat, it's concave!

This guy makes the flat earth guys look smart, also he thinks he's God and Jesus.
Oh, and he served time for threatening to kill Obama.
Still going strong, its Lord Steven Christ, and he is funny and he's got his own little cult.

link to one of his hilarious videos

Don't know how to embed YouTube videos, sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

That's a scary video - he really does think he's god OMG!!! Who is in the video anyway?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Just curious as to why this has become such a hot topic in the recent.

Because politicians have undermined science by brainwashing people into thinking it is a body of dogma founded on belief, rather than a process of investigation and verification. Once Science is proclaimed a Church, any and all unscientific beliefs become mere "heresies" to be persecuted by the Establishment. Why not a young Earth? Why not a flat Earth?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Good points. I've said it before. I think our sciences, and our technology, are maturing faster than we are as a species.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

hey this goes against MAIN STREAM SCIENCE!!!!!!!!! This thread will imediatley put in the hoax bin or Ludicrous ONLINE LIE bin. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS anything that the mods dont think we should.

SOrry this is the nature of ATS. Deny Ignorance pffft, and promote censorship.

Dude, you can discuss almost anything here. The fact that most folks know this is a joke should have no bearing on your ability to believe in this, chemtrails, unicorns, and Santa.

But thanks for the hyperbole. The all capps and !!!! really let everyone know how you feel about this. It must be important.

Whoa whoa, WHOA! Are you saying that Santa Clause isn't real?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: DJW001
Good points. I've said it before. I think our sciences, and our technology, are maturing faster than we are as a species.

We've been out-technologizing ourselves for a decade. On a civilian level, mainly our cars. Cars that auto parallel park, cars that stop if they sense trouble, and though it's been tested, you know it's going to fail at some point and someone is going to be hurt or killed. Phones catch viruses, they have low battery lives, they're all but a useless piece of crap after 1 to 2 years, etc. I don't mind using my mirrors to back up, or looking left and right to merge, paying attention so I don't hit the car in front of me, parking myself, etc. And I never had a problem with my Nokia 5110 that never cracked or broke, had a signal no matter where I was, and lasted 4 days or more before it needed a charge.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

hey this goes against MAIN STREAM SCIENCE!!!!!!!!! This thread will imediatley put in the hoax bin or Ludicrous ONLINE LIE bin. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS anything that the mods dont think we should.

Dude, you can discuss almost anything here. The fact that most folks know this is a joke should have no bearing on your ability to believe in this, chemtrails, unicorns, and Santa.

But thanks for the hyperbole. The all capps and !!!! really let everyone know how you feel about this. It must be important.

Whats so obviously wrong about chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

hey this goes against MAIN STREAM SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!

It goes against common sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

the fact is the tread is taken as a joke so no one with any kind of info wants to even contribute because every time the issue comes up it is publicly denounced and labeled as a lie.

So if this isn't in fact a lie can you answer this?

Why do we not see all the continents on Earth together when we get pics back from space?

And do you know where one may be able to see one of those from space that shows all of the continents together that would prove the flat Earth theory isn't a lie?

immediately with no discussion!!!

Tell you what answer the questions above and you will get as much discussion as you want.

let the thread just once play out instead of using labels to disregarding science that is not main stream.

There is absolutely no science known to man that prove the Earth is flat, or prove main stream science is wrong about the Earth being round...none.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

There is absolutely no science known to man that prove the Earth is flat, or prove main stream science is wrong about the Earth being round...none.

Again... Pi (3.14159). The earth is a sphere...its a math relationship between all spheres and the diameter of earth , if it were not so the geometry wouldn't work... (Pi * (r^2)=d) measures the diameter of the center of a sphere anywhere in the known universe... We know the earths surface has an arc angle (convex) and we can measure it.

edit on 12/12/2015 by elsafam357 because: syntax

edit on 12/12/2015 by elsafam357 because: syntax

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: LSU0408

Whats so obviously wrong about chemtrails?

I don't know, I was just adding some comedy relief.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join