It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Trained: Human 2.0

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We've heard all kinds of stories regarding the idea of E.T. While i remain skeptical, there are repeated reports, dating back thousands of years, of flying craft, non-human beings, telepathy, and much more.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say that yes, there are advanced intelligent beings throughout the Universe.

Now, of these, some are "visitors" of other planets, including Earth.

Going further, an even smaller fraction of these visitors interact with humans.

Now, imagine if these beings "trained" some humans, all throughout history.

Training in their form of communication, like telepathy for example.

Training in their form of thinking which could be highly persuasive and influential to the point of full blown control on your average person.

Remember, hypothetical.

If this situation occurred, what would the purpose of it be? A means to what end? What would these humans be tasked to do, if anything?

Experimentation for the sake of experimentation?

Social engineering?

Economy influence?

Artistic/Creative evolution?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

The purpose could probably be any or all of the possibilities you mentioned.

Ask yourself this:

What is the purpose of human beings training each other? (Hint: There may be more than one correct answer.)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

The purpose could probably be any or all of the possibilities you mentioned.

Ask yourself this:

What is the purpose of human beings training each other? (Hint: There may be more than one correct answer.)

Very good point.

Sometimes training can be for preparation for some type of state of things or event(s).
edit on 14-12-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've seen this type of post many times on various sites including ATS and in conversation many times.
The more I think about it, the more I come up with my own question I cannot seem to answer.
Why would a civilization that can master and exceed the speed of light want to come here to little ole Earth and carry out nefarious agendas.
If they wanted our resources they would just take them.
Abductions? Maybe a sick and twisted renegade who just wants to have some fun.
Until the point of "Them" making themselves known to us on a planet wide basis, or the worlds governments disclosing the fact we are being visited we will never know.
If there are aliens visiting us I will keep asking myself WHY? What could we possibly have that they couldn't find elsewhere or manufacture on their own.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
I've seen this type of post many times on various sites including ATS and in conversation many times.
The more I think about it, the more I come up with my own question I cannot seem to answer.
Why would a civilization that can master and exceed the speed of light want to come here to little ole Earth and carry out nefarious agendas.
If they wanted our resources they would just take them.
Abductions? Maybe a sick and twisted renegade who just wants to have some fun.
Until the point of "Them" making themselves known to us on a planet wide basis, or the worlds governments disclosing the fact we are being visited we will never know.
If there are aliens visiting us I will keep asking myself WHY? What could we possibly have that they couldn't find elsewhere or manufacture on their own.

Good questions. We may never know in our life times, but wouldnt it be something if we did, even if it was just a snippit of information.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

It may be possible that they are using humans to help them understand the metaphysical complexities of existance. Studying human physiology and how it correlates with "spiritual" or metaphysical things, such as chakras.

Maybe human beings are part of larger experiment to understand the metaphysics of intelligent lifeforms. Maybe they have been studying our evolution and trying to understand the great picture of life.

Anyway, if they do exist, and are abducting people; I doubt they care about disclosure or compassion. It's probably just some science experiment for knowledge.

edit on 14-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It may be possible that they are using humans to help them understand the metaphysical complexities of existance. Studying human physiology and how it correlates with "spiritual" or metaphysical things, such as chakras.

Maybe human beings are part of larger experiment to understand the metaphysics of intelligent lifeforms. Maybe they have been studying our evolution and trying to understand the great picture of life.

Anyway, if they do exist, and are abducting people; I doubt they care about disclosure or compassion. It's probably just some science experiment for knowledge.

Thought provoking to say the least.

Observing some of the most pivotal times in a species evolution would probably yield boat loads of knowledge if the observers knew what to look for and how to look.
edit on 14-12-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Woah!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal these beings "trained" some humans, all throughout history.

yes. ergo those historically significant moments of 'genius'. they were programmed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: OneGoal these beings "trained" some humans, all throughout history.

yes. ergo those historically significant moments of 'genius'. they were programmed.

Wouldnt that be something.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A reply to Blueman12 and Onegoal.
I agree with you both.
What would a Black Bear think when they get shot with a tranquilizer, then examined, and then tagged and put back into the wild?
I know that's a poor analogy, but is the difference in development that far apart?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
A reply to Blueman12 and Onegoal.
I agree with you both.
What would a Black Bear think when they get shot with a tranquilizer, then examined, and then tagged and put back into the wild?
I know that's a poor analogy, but is the difference in development that far apart?

Good analogy id say. The ability to avoid detection by observers if one desires or needs to go undetected, especially by an advanced being or species, is not only likely, it would seem inevitable for many reasons. With technology and evolution millions, maybe even billions of years more advanced than us, who knows what kind of stealth tactics they could have!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If aliens exist. There is likely a some sort of UN. In this UN the aliens likely debated what to do with non-FTL sentient species.
Some argued that they are dangerous if they got FTL tech and should be quarantined.
Some argued for disclosure and admittance into space UN
Some argued to keep them on their planet as a zoo. To keep it unspoiled from High technology.

I think they would go with the zoo. Why? Because Western Academics openly advocate this policy on Amazonians, Adamanese etc. Instead of exposing these people in remote locations to tech scientist and others try to keep these primitive groups isolated. If we do this to the same species it is not a leap for aliens to do it to us.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
If aliens exist. There is likely a some sort of UN. In this UN the aliens likely debated what to do with non-FTL sentient species.
Some argued that they are dangerous if they got FTL tech and should be quarantined.
Some argued for disclosure and admittance into space UN
Some argued to keep them on their planet as a zoo. To keep it unspoiled from High technology.

I think they would go with the zoo. Why? Because Western Academics openly advocate this policy on Amazonians, Adamanese etc. Instead of exposing these people in remote locations to tech scientist and others try to keep these primitive groups isolated. If we do this to the same species it is not a leap for aliens to do it to us.

Excellent post! Thanks for sharing. It would seem highly plausible that a community of some sort like the UN exists on a regional, maybe even galactic basis.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
We've heard all kinds of stories regarding the idea of E.T. While i remain skeptical, there are repeated reports, dating back thousands of years, of flying craft, non-human beings, telepathy, and much more.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say that yes, there are advanced intelligent beings throughout the Universe.

Now, of these, some are "visitors" of other planets, including Earth.

Going further, an even smaller fraction of these visitors interact with humans.

Now, imagine if these beings "trained" some humans, all throughout history.

Training in their form of communication, like telepathy telepathy for example.

Training in their form of thinking which could be highly persuasive and influential to the point of full blown control on your average person.
Remember, hypothetical.

That's a singular, limited form of telepathy, mind control...intended one way to a recipient if you like.
I think however, that telepathy enabled is ultimately an open mind to all around you, but an open mind, full telepathy is to know everything from beginning, if there was one to whatever, that's the same as a God figure.
That's the paradox, if you know everything, what's the point of messing around with us squashy humans who are a slice short of the full loaf?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What could we possibly have that they couldn't find elsewhere or manufacture on their own.

Why the heck would we study ants? To learn. Imagine the Cosmos is teeming with billions of intelligent life forms who've been around for millions if not billions of years. Those being could have ran out of interesting things to study and they think watching us is a big deal...Perhaps they are philanthropic beings who have been helping us for thousands of years. Who knows?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm loving the responses in this thread. You tickled the minds in a good way OP.
While I agree with a lot of those statements, I'm just guessing that on some level somewhere we could be a cosmic Sims game and someone decided to leave us on automation to see what would happen. Any sims player I'm sure will know what I'm talking about!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Many thanks. Its all food for thought!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have pondered to myself........ what if some of the "others" that have been historically recorded were not from other planets, but from this one? Maybe..... I don't know....... deep sea, interiors of the Earth...... maybe even from other temporal locations.

I think you bring up good questions. If "they" were here before us, then some things seem to make more sense to me. They don't want us to ruin the planet. We seem to have to capability of at least rendering the surface mostly inhabitable.

Anyway, just spitballing with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Spitball away!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join